CHAPTER 5

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                Abby is now in her room, and it was Tuesday morning and she is not the same schedule with Jaejin and her morning class is about to end. When their teacher was done giving them final instruction, she received a text message from Minhwan that he is waiting to her at the canteen to have their lunch together. When he arrived, Jaejin is not their so she decided to call Jaejin if where he is but Jaejin is not answering his phone because he is too busy to notice that someone is calling to him so she and Minhwan decided to have their lunch without Jaejin. After their lunch, Minhwan and she proceed to their classes and she has only two classes left and a meeting for the school paper staff that afternoon. When Jaejin texted her that he was too busy to answer the call, Abby is in the meeting already so she can’t reply to Jaejin’s message because she is the one conducting the meeting as she is the head of the committee. Their meeting been held for almost four hours because they are choosing topics that they will be publish and it’s already night so she decided to went home because she is really tired.

 

               It was been two weeks that three of them were been together, it’s always Minhwan and Abby are together because Jaejin is been busy because of his responsibility. During Monday and Friday is the only time that Abby can be with Jaejin because it’s the only days that they do have same schedule. One Tuesday morning, Minhwan texted Abby that they will be having a lunch together and that Neiji will ask her some favor. And now that they are in the restaurant having a lunch.

 

Abby: “by the way, what is the favor that you’re talking about earlier Neij?”

Minhwan: “before that princess, did you and Jaejin see each other lately?”

Abby: “nope! Because he’s too busy and we only see each other during Friday and Monday, you forgot our schedule? I thought you memorize it?”

Neiji: “oh! Yeah, I totally forgot about it. Sorry."

Abby: “no need to sorry, I know you have lots to think too. So don’t frown now okay? And I think, Goatie is really enjoying doing those stuffs because every time I ask him about it, he seems so happy and light. And it’s a good thing right? That he was able to forget about the hurts that he had experience this previous month. It was great because he recover quickly.”

             Minhwan is just intently listening to his friend. He is thinking if how could help the two best friends of his to be together.  He also think that Jaejin is starting to realize that he loves their princess because just last night, Jaejin texted him, asking if how was their princess and if he is taking care of her and ask him to protect and make her happy.

            Abby is done talking and she noticed that Minhwan is not in this world not literally but his mind so she snap his out by touching his nose because it’s Minhwan’s weakness.

Minhwan: “yaaa! Why you should touch it?”

Abby: “well, I’m done talking here and it was a long speech then I just realized that I’m only talking to myself. What was it?”

Minhwan: “What? What do you mean by ’what is it’?”

Abby: “you can’t fool me Minhwan, what are you seriously thinking of?”

Minhwan: “no-nothing!”

Abby: “is it about the favor that you would like to ask about?”

              Minhwan is shocked about the favor thing that Abby was taking about cause he nearly forget about it, luckily he didn’t.

Minhwan: “oh yeah! Tha favor.”

Abby: “so what is it?”

Minhwan: “hhmmm? Eh?”

Abby” tell me now! We still have a class in an hour you know.”

Minhwan: “WILL YOU DATE WITH ME?”

------

 

              Abby was really thinking about what Neiji ask her during their lunch. She was given three days to think about it, thoroughly. After three days, it’s Friday and after the class she went to Minhwan’s building in school to give her answer regarding to the favor thing. When she arrives at the room where the other student told her where he could found Minhwan, he saw him talking to a very beautiful girl and they seem very close in different way from their closeness. She knocked at the door and Minhwan excuse himself and went to Abby.

Abby: “I came here to tell you my decision.”

Minhwan: “so, what is it?”

Abby, it’s a YES, I will date with you! And I accept the condition.”

              Minhwan hugged Abby so tight, he is really happy like he won in a lottery or something.

Minhwan: “thanks princess. Thank you so much!”

Abby: “anything for you Minari, one thing I would like to ask.”

Minhwan: “what is it princess?”

Abby: “is she the girl? HAHAHAH”          

Minhwan: “orussai! (shut up!)”

Abby: “don’t use me you Japanese language Minari! Ahahaha I have to go home now, I haven’t finish my song yet and the vent is coming.”

Minhwan: “wait for me, I’ll bring you home.”

Abby: “no need Minari, I bring my car since Mom didn’t use it. Enjoy with your meeting, they need you here Pres.”

Neiji: “okay, just do text me or call me if something came up, and just to remind will start tomorrow.”

Abby: “okay! I’ll be fine, don’t worry. Tomorrow then.

Abby kissed Minahwan’s forehead and bid good bye then she went home.