CHAPTER 15

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

          The day of the event comes. Where all the student is anticipating the perfomances of the best of their school and Jaejin and Abby is one of those best and Jaejin and Abby were the last two to perform. All of the performer is preparing and the other sector of the event do too. 

 

           The event proper is now starting.. There are almost twenty (20) performances that will be shown in the event. The other performer is at the back stage waiting for their turn to perform. Minhwan is their to supprt Abby and jaejin ofcourse but Jaejin is roaming around to check if there is any damge or delays and luckily there is none so he stettled for a while beside Minhwan and Abby is stiing next to Minhwan. Minhwan feel the thick atmorsphere between Abby and Jaejin so he decided to went out. 

 

Minhwan: "I'll just buy drink for us guys." And their he pretends that he will just buy but ofcourse know that it is not the typical Minhwan because he always bring his own food or let's say make one. 

Abby: "Okay, just return fast. I still need you here."

Jaejin: "Why you need here? What is it? I can help you."

Abby: "It's none of your business."

Jaejin: "Are you angry to me Ab?"

Abby: "Why should I?"

Jaejin: "Okay, nevermind. Wear this and don't dare to throw it or what and you'll regret it."

 

         Jaejin put the bracelet on her wrist. It was a leather bracelet and Jaejin's favorite and most treasured bracelet.

 

Abby: "Why should I wear this? This is your good luck charm right?"

Jaejin: "I don't need any good luck charm as long as you are here with me. See you around Ab. Don't miss me okay? as Jaejin wink at her and disappear"

Abby: "Eh?! Aish as if I'll gonna miss you. Ergh!"

 

         Jaejin is no where to be found anymore but she felt happiness to what jaejin told her and she wished that they could be like that forever and just be that. Period. Now Minhwan arrived.

 

Minhwan: " Ab, where's Jaejin?"

Abby: "Somewhere. hey, where's my drink?"

Minhwan: "Oh!! I forgot." And give Abby a wide grin.

Abby: "yeah right Minari. I know what you are up to when you leave the both of us here." 

 

       Minhwan just give her an innocent smile. And Minhwan noticed the bracelet that was Abby wearing.

 

Minhwan: "So atlast he give that to you. We bought it when we are at Malaysia."

Abby: "Oh yeah! When you guys went there for nothing and live me here while Yuri is disturbing me asking where his boyfriend is. That was really nice."

Minhwan: "Well let's say that Jaejin is having a lot of questions during those times and it's the only way to help him. And hey, it's not for nothing I went their for my family's restaurant I am cheking on it becasue well as you remember those are also the time that my family decided their business in malaysia."

Abby: "What ever it is. i know this bracelet is for Yuri. And He just let me wear it for a while so that it will not be gone. Aish!"

Minhwan: "yaa! It is really for you. The entire trip in Malysia is all about you. He wants to know more about Malaysia because of you. Since you are a half-malysian girl and you lived there.. We even visit the place where you lived before but it was developed to a tourist spot now. He says if things will be fine and better he would like to go to malysia again with you."

Abyy: "Don't make me hope for the better Minari. I ko jaejin loves me but just becuase I am his bestfriend. And Yuri and jaejin is now back. Someone told me that they met last time and they were happy together. It hurts but I have to endure it to see him happy. And besides I am always his and your princess, nothing will change about it."

Minhwan: "huh?!! Jaejin and Yuri and back?! No it's not true, jaejin and Yuri was in that icecream bar because ..." 

 

        Minhwan was caught up because one of  the staff told Abby to prepare because she will be the next to perform in about 15 minutes more. She just give a nod to the staff and look Minhwan again.

 

Abby: "Thanks for making me happy Minari. I have to prepare now. Go out and cheer for me okay?"

Minhwan: "i will. Don't worry. good luck and break a leg."

 

                Minwhan went out and Jaejin went to her side. 

 

Jaejin: "Good kuck Ab. Let them know how good you are okay?"

Abby: "I will.. Really will." And give Jaejin a wide smile. She is really happy knowing that Jaejin is always there to support her. "Ahm! When are you going to get back the bracelet Goatie?"

Jaejin: "here we go again with the Goatie." He pinch Abby's cheek and smile. "I missed that Goatie thing Ab. And by the way miss, the bracelet is yours. Only yours."

Abby: "Really? wow. Thanks. Minhwan told me where you buy it. Thanks for it."

Jaejin: " huh?! Wait? Minhwan said that to you?! Aish! does he told you anything else? Nothing roght? yaaa! Abby?"

Abby: "nothing, just about the bracelet."

Jaejin sigh in releief. "i thought he said anythign else. That chicken head."

Abby laugh. "You are so tense Jin. Chill out okay? In any minute it will be my performance so you have to watch me at the front so that I would see you and Minhwan together okay?"

Jaejin give Abby his genuine smile. "Ofcourse i will."

 

                 Jaejin is now typing something on his phone and not looking to Abby. When Abby was about to kiss him in the cheek as a "Thnak you" gesture when jaejin faced her. And then there. The kiss happen but (opps it was only a smack kekeke ) Abby easily pull out form that and bow her head and murmur. 

 

Abby: "That was supposed to be in the cheeck. i am sorry." Explaining her side still looking in the floor. 

Jaejin just release a soft laugh. "it's okay Abby, I will not put you in jail in stealing my kiss."

 

           Abby was about to argue but the staff told her that it is her turn now she have to go to the stage now so she just drop the topic off and when to the stage.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay~! i edited it cause there's a LOT of errors.. hahahah 

 

have you seen FTISLAND - I WISH MV 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYMDmhfMpk

 DO FOLLOW ME IN TWITTER .. @asdfghjBULLY