CHAPTER 2

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                 Jaejin is the first one who woke up, he sits on the bed while adjusting his eyes to the surrounding, since his eyes is aching from too much crying last night. When he noticed that Abby is not in the room because she has her own bed there (because they are always their when they have free time), he immediately stands up and went on the living room, there he found Abby lying on the couch, sleeping soundlessly. He sits on the floor beside the couch to stare at the sleeping face of Abby, he caress it with his caring hands. Abby felt it and she woke up.

 

Abby: “uuhhmm, what is it Jin?”

Jaejin got shocked so he stands up immediately.

Jaejin: “What is it?! yaaaa!! Why are you sleeping here? “

Abby: “huh?! ow! I’m sorry, I fall asleep while resting here last night” and she stands up.

Jaejin: “I told you to take good care of yourself Ab, what if you catch cold while sleeping here? You know its cold outside here.”

Abby: “Jin, don’t worry, I’m fine okay? What do you want for breakfast? Ill cook for you”

Jaejin: “no ill be the one to cook now, take a bath first, okay?”

Abby: “Okay, I’ll wake Minhwan so that he could help you. I feel so dirty after someone there having a drama last night.”

Jaejin: “it’s not a drama!! Just wake Minhwan will you?”

Abby: “HAHAHAHA chill Mr. Lee, I’m just joking around. Okay I’ll wake him now, please make a very delicious food okay?”

Jaejin: “Yes princess, I will make your favorite breakfast”

Abby went to Minhwan’s room to wake him up. When she reaches the room Neiji is already wake up and now on the bathroom washing his face.

Abby: “good morning Neiji. How’s your sleep?”

Minhwan: “I’m fine Ab, how about your sleep? And why Jaejin is angry at this early in the morning?”

Abby: “ah, about that? AHAHAH he got angry because I fall asleep in the couch.”

Minhwan: “you really love making him angry are you?”

Abby: “yes, he is too cute when he is angry. Oh he needs you at the kitchen to make my favorite breakfast. AHAHAH”

Minhwan: “yes princess, For sure your morning is so good right?”

Abby: “Why did you say so?” She got confused.

Minhwan: “HAHAHA nothing, just take a bath princess. Anyway good morning to you princess.”  And he kissed Abby in the cheek.

 

                      Abby is comfortable with the skinship(sweet gestures) that showed by Minhwan because he treat her as his little sister and for a fact that she is the youngest in their group. And now she went to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

While in the bathroom, Abby is talking to herself again.

“Jaejin is so weird, it’s like nothing happens to him last night after all those dramas and whatever it is. aish”

She suddenly stops when he heard someone is knocking at the door and its Minhwan calling her to have breakfast.

Minhwan: “Ab stop talking to yourself now, you’ve been there for almost an hour already. We’re waiting for you here”

Abby got shocked because she don’t know that she was in there for that long already so she wash up as fast as she could.

Abby: “yeah  ... Just wait for me outside, I’ll make this fast.”

Minhwan just went out in their room and told Jejin that Abby will be out in any minute.

Jaejin: “aish! Why is she so slow now? I’m so hungry now”

And Abby went out in the room with a wet hair ofcourse XD

Jaejin: “atlast you’re here princess”

Abby: “im sorry to keep you waiting for too long; let’s start eating now, shall we?”

Minhwan: “as you wish princess”

Abby: “please stop calling me princess, im not a kid okay?”

They were talking while eating.

Jaejin: “AHHAHAHA not a kid huh?! But acting as one of them, right Neiji?”

Minhwan: “Agree, AHAHAH we’re lucky enough it was weekend today, my head is aching now (but ofcourse Minhwan is just acting XD).”

Abby: “because you drunk a lot last night.aish!! You drink pain reliever after we eat okay?”

Minhwan just nodded to her.

Abby: “How about you Jin? Is your head aching too?”

Jaejin shakes his head from left to right as an answer that his head is not aching.

Minhwan: “AHAHAHA yeah it’s not his head that is aching but his heart. AHAHAHAH”

Abby: “AHAHAHA nice one Neiji”

Jaejin: “could you just finish your food okay? So that I can take a bath now.”

Abby: “I’m already done, and Neiji seems done eating also. I’ll just be the one to wash the dishes okay?”

Minhwan: “not okay princess, just sit there and relax, I bought new DVDs there, look for any interesting movie to watched then we will watch after we take a bath, so now Jin you take a bath first.”

 

                Jaejin just nodded and went to their room to take a bath. While Abby help Minhwan to clean the table, as soon as they finish cleaning the table she went to the living room. After 30 minutes the three of them were sitting on the couch and Abby is in the middle watching a movie.

 

After almost three hours of watching the movie is finally over.

Jaejin: “what a great movie”

Minhwan and Abby just nodded because they are feeling sleepy. Then Abby stands up because she will leave and return to her own house.

Abby: “okay guys, it’s time for me to go home, let’s just see each other at school the day after tomorrow. Okay?”

Minhwan: “yeah! Take care when going home Ab.”

Jaejin: “ow ow … wait for me Ab I’ll just fix my things, I’ll come with you, I need to go home too. I still need to perfect my performance for the End of this Semesters event.”

Abby: “okay. Make it faster.”

Jaejin ran to their room to fix his things immediately.

Minhwan: “you’ll be performing their too right Ab?”

Abby: “yes I will use the piano this time”

Minhwan: “not the guitar?”

Abby: “Nope” and he give Minhwan a brilliant smile when Jaejin arrive with his things.

Jaejin: “we’ll go now Minari, thanks for everything.”

Minhwan: “it’s nothing Jin, you two always welcome here you know that. Be careful okay?”

Jaejin and Abby nodded and bid their goodbyes to Minhwan. Jaejin brought his own car so he brought Abby home.

Abby: “Thanks Jin. Be careful in driving home okay?”

Jaejin: “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine, thanks for everything Ab.  Do what you promise to me okay?” I’ll be going now.”

Abby went out on the car and wave to Jaejin that is about to be gone by her sight. She went inside and does her usual routines. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

do follow me on twitter to be updated @kitsokool

please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE <3