CHAPTER 12

Eternity Starts with loving you.

           Jaejin is really thinking hard on what Minhwan told him earlier. He is really confused to all the things he know that moment. Jaejin is now reminising the past as how or when did he meet Abby.

 

*falshback*

            It was during their third grade, Abby is being bullied by other kids in school because of her appearnce because she is more on Malaysian look than a Korean look but Abby is a half Korean and half Malaysian and she was born in Korea. That afternoon, Jaejin saw Abby crying at one corner in their school playground.

 

Jaejin: "aahhmm. Abby? Are you okay?"

           Abby is not answering him because Abby is into crying.

Jaejin: "Ab, its fine. I'm here, i can be your friend and I'll protect you from them."

Abby face him. : Huh?! You're not disgust with me? I am not a pure Korean."

Jaejin: "I am not and why should I? Having a two nationality is not bad and I am a fair person."

Abby: "It seems that your like an old man talking to a kid."

Jaejin: "Yes i am talking to a kid and it's you but I_AMNOT-OLD."

          Abby laugh at Jaejin because he seems so pissed to off with the thing being old. 

Abby: "ahahahah, don't get angry. I didn't say that you are old in appearance but in intellectual reasoning. ahahahah"

         Jaejin smiled because atlast Abby is not crying anymore and scared.

Jaejin: "I'm glad that you are happy now and not scared."

Abby: "It's thanks to you Jaejin. I am okay now thinking that there is still someone willing to be my friend."

Jaejin: "I am always to be your friend but sometimes i really don't have time to greet you. Anyway you wanna eat ice cream?"

Abby: "If your treat, I'll gladly come."

Jaejn: "Ofcourse my treat. ahahaha"

 

(end of flashback)

 

             Jaejin found himself smiling from the memories of the past and he suddenly have the urge to eat ice cream. :)) And he went to a near Ice cream Store that is still open in that time of the day..  It was a quite warm evening while walking to the Ica cream Store he bumped to a person that he was wscaping from a long time agao.. A person that he never wished to see anymore and the person that he never wished to loved but fate is really a game itself. 

 

Jaejin: *shock* "aaa! I I'm sorry"

Yuri: "ow! It's okay.. I am sorry too *bow*"

            Jaejin tried to smile to lessen the awkwardness between them.

Yuri smiled: "it's been a long time since we last saw each other jin"

Jaejin smiled too "yeah, how are you?"

Yuri: "i am fine you?" 

Jaejin: "i am great been busy in school"

Yuri: "I see" and awkward silnce take over again.

Jaejin: "aaahhmm .. anyway, where are you going?"

Yuri: "me? just in the Ice cream Store, i feel so warm so i wanna eat some, how about you?"

Jaejin: "Really?"

Yuri: "yes,, keke why you look so happy? ahaha"

Jaejin" Nothing, kekeke i'll be going there too to eat some ice cream as well. So let's eat together?"

Yuri: "sure thing"

 

       They are now walking ahead with there smiles on their faces and they are talking happily.. It seems nothing had happened between them in the past.  What is else will be the story of this two person? And they arrive at the store, ordered their icecream sit at the corner and eat.

 

Yuri: "Jin, you want to know the real reason why I broke up with you?"

          Jajein was shock because of Yuri's sudden statement, he was not sure anymore if he still wants to hear it or does he still care to know about it.

Yuri: "hey Jin, you are spacing out"

Jaejin: " ah.. ee?!"

Yuri: " Even you don't want to know, i am still going to say it"

 

 

                                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update and very short update.. Been busy lately.. Hope you understand.. :))