CHAPTER 8

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                         On the other hand, at Abby’s room she is trying to forget whatever Jaejin told her but she can’t snap out the thoughts out of her mind. She is really hurt and vulnerable so she decided to call Minhwan.

*on the phone*

                          Abby is trying to control her tears.

Minhwan: “princess? Are you crying? What happen?”

Abby: “I went to Jae-Jaejin’s house this morning *sobs sobs*”

Minhwan: “what happen? Did he hurt you? What did he told you? And what are you doing there by the way?”

Abby: “I went there to explain things. But he only said that I’m just disturbing him and he doesn’t have any time to listen to my ty explanations. *her tears already fell*”

Minhwan: “what?! He said that? Whoah!! It’s the first time. So what did you do?”

Abby: “no-nothing. I just went home so that I could not disturb him. And I will never disturb him again ever!!”

Minhwan: “don’t say that Ab, I’m pretty sure he is just upset that’s why he said those words. He didn’t mean it.”

Abby: “what did I do wrong to be in this pain? Is it the consequences that I have to face for loving him to much *cries*?”

   Minhwan became so worried: “no Ab, ahm, ee?! don’t think and say like that okay? It’s better that you should rest now, or play any instruments that could make you better jut please stop crying I’m so worried about you or better yet, you sleep.”

Abby: “thank you for listening Minhwan, I’ll just sleep now, don’t worry about me okay?”

Minhwan: “okay, and about the date thing, we better stop it now okay? I don’t want to cause any trouble. I love you my dear friend, stop crying now.”

                             And they both ended the call. Abby is so tired of crying so she falls asleep fast.

---

                              It was Monday and ofcourse Abby and Jaejin will see each other on their classes. Abby arrive at their classroom fifteen minutes earlier from their schedule. When she arrived their she saw Jaejin reading a book on his seat, when Jaejin noticed that someone enter the classroom he look to see if who it is, when he saw that it was Abby his heart best so fast.

                               Their eyes meet but Abby immediately turn away to avoid him because she is really serious when she said she will never disturb Jaejin again, it means that she will not interfere Jaejin’s life again and just avoid him.

Jaejin: “Ab, ca-can we talk?”

                                Abby looking at Jaejin who stutters with a confused look;

Abby still looking at him coldly: “About what?”

                                Jaejin feels the coldness in Abby’s eyes and voice.

Jaejin: “hhmm? About the last day, i really don’t mean what I say, I’m so-sorr”

Abby: “you don’t have to apologize, don’t worry I’ll never disturb you again”

                                 And Abby went to her seat and some of their classmates already arrive and Jaejin is really shock because he didn’t anticipate that Abby will say that to him at the same time he is really hurt and regretful because of what Abby said.

                                 Their teacher arrives and conducts their class but Jaejin’s mind is not in the lesson but somewhere else. He is really thinking of what he would do for Abby to forgive him and forget of whatever he said to Abby. And he decided that he will talk to Abby again after their class in the afternoon.

                                 The class were now about to end and Abby is really not talking to him or even just looking or glancing to him. And when Abby was about to leave their room Jaejin pulled her arm.

Abby: “ouch! What do you want?!”

Jaejin: “please, talk to me. Let us talk, I need to explain.”

Abby: “FOR WHAT?!”

      Jaejin was so nervous so he speaks so fast: “I’m sorry, ididn’tmeantohurtyou. Idon’tmeanwhatIsaidthatyou’redisturbingme’causeIneverlookatyouasadisturbance. Please believe me Ab.”

                                  Abby wants to cry but she is really trying her best not to cry even she feels so much sadness and hurt.

Abby: “let me go Jaejin, whatever you said to me that day really hurt me. Yes’ I’m the one who is fault at first for not telling you about me and Minhwan but I tried my best to explain things to you. I went to your house even I’m really trembling from fear knowing that you are really angry to me. I understand your feeling Jin, but me did you understand why I feel this way? For many years, we’ve been good and best of friends, I never think of you as a disturbance in my life but an inspiration, you know how much I treasure you Jin (Abby is now crying at the same time Jaejin let go of her arm) but you… you think of me as like a no body to you just because of what?! I failed to tell things and you judge me right away without knowing the real story behind it. Am I and Neiji is just easy to judge by our best friend?! Huh Jaejin?! And to tell you the truth… I and Neiji are just friends the date thing is just a show. We made it for the girl who he likes to be jealous and nothing else. It is really fine if you judge us Jin if you’re not... not the person I loved most… if you’re just a best friend but it’s not Jaejin. You are the person who I loved for such a long time that I thought you really know the real me and I was wrong and it was the most painful thing.”

                                  Jaejin don’t know what to say after hearing that Abby is in love with him. He felt happiness at the same time sadness. Happiness because Minhwan and Abby is just friends and he is the one that Abby loves. Sadness because he cause Abby too much hurt by judging her and by not noticing the feelings that Abby is giving to him.

Jaejin: “Princess, I’m sorr..”

Abby: “like I said Jin, you don’t need to apologize I promise I’ll not be a disturbance in your life again.”

       Jaejin look at Abby with teary eyes: “NO!! Don’t do that Ab, please. Just be with me and never leave me.” And he hugs Abby so tight.

                       Abby is not responding in the hug even she wants to because she is really in pain.

       Abby sad with a very sad and weak voice: “let me go Jin.”

                                  Jaejin feels the sadness in Abby’s voice so he slowly releases Abby from the hug and when she is free from the hug. Abby get his bag and went out fast and walk as fast as he could. She is shedding tears that made her blur when she’s at the parking lot she immediately get inside in her car and cry like there’s no tomorrow.

                                  Back to Jaejin, he decided to go home early and just leave the event that he is organizing to his vice president. While on the road he is really thinking of what Abby had just said to him in their room. Again, he is talking to himself.

“Did I hear it right? Abby is really in love with me? Ever since? Why I didn’t feel it? Why I didn’t notice it? Maybe because I just thought whatever she is doing is just because we’re best of friends. Or because I was so busy with Yuri (ex girlfriend) that’s why I didn’t mind at all. Aish!! Whatever it is, what will I do? Since Abby will not talk to me again or even look at me *he is now really sad with teary eyes*. What should I do? What if Abby does really love me? What will I do? Do I love here too?*