Her, Just Her, Tonight

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: This might not be good enough. But since I wrote it already and I don't know how to edit or I dunno. Just bear with it, please. (I'm so not satisfied with this, so it's okay if you are not, too.) ^^

========================================================================

"Unnie," Eunha greeted with a warm smile as Sowon's figure entered the door of her room. She was fixing her bed when she heard a soft knock followed by a quiet, "Can I enter?"  to which Eunha hummed her response.

"What's up?" She asked, still with the warm smile adorning her face, as the older girl just stood by the now closed door, while gazing at her.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable under the attention, Eunha turned to her bed again and smoothed out some non-existing scruffles. Then, as if the universe had given her some idea, she turned to her vanity desk and started  sorting her things as if they are that messed up. The silence of Sowon's presence made her feel galloping horses within her that she needed to do something to keep her sanity stable.

"Do you want to talk ab..." A pair of warm arms wounding around her waist, momentarily made her pause. "ab-out something?" She had tried to finish without a stutter but guess, it wasn't that successful.

"Just want a time with you." The voice was near her ears that she fought a shiver to no avail.

***

Sowon smiled to herself as she noticed how Eunha had shivered a little when she spoke, not to mention that the younger girl is now sporting a very red pair of ears and cheeks as given by the mirror they are standing at. She fully knows her effects on the girl that she snuggled more, resting her chin on the other's shoulder.

"U-un-nie,"

"Hmm?"

She's no better actually as Eunha also made her speechless the moment she had intertwined their fingers, making her tighten her arms around her.

Wait. No. She was actually, speechless way before that. She just acted out cool when she said those words, but she has way more words to say. She just doesn't know how to say them. Eunha makes her lose her capabilities with words.

***

"Are you fine? I-I mean, do you feel okay now, Unnie?"

Eunha must have found her words now and hearing the warmth and concern dripping in those words, Sowon can't help but feel tender hands caressing her heart.

"Mmm..." She nodded. "Thank you."

*****

She knows she's not her usual self when she steppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter