Every Night (매밤)

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night 1

As soon as she arrived in their dorm, Sowon entered the vocalists’ room where the two girls are sound asleep. Quietly, she approached the smaller girl’s bed and sat on the floor beside it.

“I’m sorry for coming home too late,” she said in quiet whispers not wanting to wake the girl as she knew how tired the other was with her tight schedules.Pulling the blanket up to the girl’s chin, Sowon noticed the phone still by the sleeping girl’s grip. Carefully, she got it-a move that made her smile as soon as she caught on the unsent message. “You could have spared me the worry sending this before you fall asleep,” she said staring at the phone lovingly and then to the sleeping girl’s direction. “I won’t wake you up though. Let’s just greet each other in the morning,” she then added leaving a kiss on the sleeping girl’s lips and on her forehead. “Sleep tight Jung Eunbi.”

 

Night 2

                All the lights are already out when Sowon arrived in their dorm. She quickly took off her shoes and started to blindly search the wall for the switch. As her hand felt a couple rectangles that she’s sure are switches, she carefully pressed the one that is for the living rooms lights but then pressed it again as soon as the lights revealed to her a sleeping figure by the couch. With the darkness on again, she stayed in her position to allow her eyes to adjust to it before making her way to the couch. She felt guilty knowing that the girl must have been waiting for her and falling asleep outside her comfort zone.

                Slowly, she lifted the girl’s head to position it on her lap trying to make her comfortable. She stared at the sleeping girl taking in every feature as each becomes clearer with her eyes adjusting to the dark- her eyebrows that would form a mountain when she’s annoyed or confused, her cute double eyelids housing her large brown eyes that she imagined, her nose so perfect it compliments her other features, her long lashes that curl just right. She caressed the girl’s cheeks feeling the softness. Her eyes then darted to the girl’s lips when they began to spurt words, “Unnie?” Drowned by the scene before her, Sowon didn’t respond but bent to kiss the corner of those lips (as that's the only part within her reach).“Is that your way of telling me, I’m not dreaming Sojung-ssi?” the girl lazily said which brought her back to her consciousness.

                “Oh, did I wake you up, Eunbi-ssi?”

“No, I’m sleep talking,” came Eunha’s sarcasm as she chuckled rubbing the girl’s nose in front of her.

                “Sorry, you’re quite irresistible you know,”

                “I know,” she replied airily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter