The Night We Reconciled: It was the Dawn

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Saddest Night: Epilogue

 

"How could I let you hurt yourself?" Sowon breathe a deep sigh as she lightly peck a kiss on the lead vocal's crown. Right now, they are at the latter's room. Eunha has fallen asleep in her arms the moment they got home. Looking closely at the sleeping girl, Sowon couldn't help but tear up, tracing the exhaustion on the girl's face.

"Let me make things up with you." 

 

​​​*****

"Eunbi?" Sowon asked confused as she woke up to hands caressing her back.

"Eung?" the girl replied still with her eyes closed, exactly opposite to that of the girl beside her who on the other hand also has goosebumps all over her body. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" Sowon asked with a careful of her breath.

"Just want to feel you." Eunha lazily replied that had the older girl to go all shades of red. Sowon could just stay still and silently hope that the sleeping girl would entirely be out of consciousness. Just as much as she could feel the very pain of longing that her girlfriend is exhibiting right now, because believe it or not, she longs to touch and feel the girl just as much, but Sowon does not have any plan of taking this to her advantage.

Moments later, to Sowon's unfortunate delight, Eunha snuggled even closer to her, as she is now breathing to her neck, slightly tickling her and hands tightly caressing her. Again, she could just her breath for that.

"Love, you're punishing me too well." She whispered to the girl who just squirmed to snuggle more which was actually pointless considering there's no more space between them in the first place.

To Sowon's surprise, Eunha just suddenly got up.

"Love?" She called out but then stop short of what she was about to say as the younger girl just proceeded with tearing off her shirt and then her shorts all the while Sowon was watching, stunned.

"L-lo-.. Eunbi." Sowon said, wide-eyed- wide-awake. Non-chalantly, Eunha just tossed her clothes off her bed. Sowon quickly got up trying to save herself from totally burning but karma must have been doing its work against her as Eunha was quick to grab her by her shirt.

"Unnie, please stay." There's no question that Eunha is actually acting in her subconscious that Sowon was tempted to just run away and save herself from falling into a worse temptation.

"A-are y-you fee-ling hot?" was all she blurted as she scanned the bed for the air conditioner's remote control. But her question just received a shake of Eunha'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter