The Saddest Night: The Day Reveals

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

"I'm glad to hear that." Eunha held her phone to her chest just as she put it down. She doesn't know how she truly feels right now hearing from Yerin that Sowon just opened up to her.

"Well, Yerin unnie has always been her confidante. I should not overthink on that one." Moments later, she talked herself out of her negative thoughts.

***

"Unnie!" Sinb was stunned seeing the state that Eunha is in. The girl is bent over the toilet seat retching with her disheveled hair all over her face which is as white as paper, not to mention the sweat running all over it.

"Why didn't you call me when you are this sick?" she cried out after running her palms all over the older girl, checking her temperature and then half-carrying her to her room. "What happened?" she then asked as the girl seemed to be unconsciously crying and murmuring something.

"Thanks Bi, but I'll be fine. You should rest now." Eunha ignored her question and just rolled in her sheets as soon as she was brought to her bed.

"What do you mean you'll be fine? You're burning!" Sinb exclaimed almost mad.

"And where is Sowon unnie when you need her?" she then added as she quickly scans her pocket for her phone. However, Eunha was quick to stop her.

"She went home to her mom. Don't tell her and make her worry."

"Hmm. Then I guess, I will sleep here tonight." Sinb spoke almost to herself and was about to get out of the room when she turned back to the older. "And no! There's no talking me out of this." she pointed out to the older who she knows was about to do so after clearing .

 

*****

Sinb didn't really think about Sowon's absence and her mom's panicked voice earlier but hearing Eunha talk in her sleep had the main dancer to slap herself for her air-headedness.

"Why can't you rely on me?"

"Am I not dependable?"

"Unnie?" She called out trying to wake the older girl up from her delirium.

"Tell me Eunbi, don't you think I am reliable enough? You always say that I comfort you well when you are down. Is there any truth to that?"

Knowing that all of Eunha's words were spoken in her subconscious has Sinb's heart aching for the older's dilemma.

"I would never lie to you about that unnie."

"Then why?" This time, Sinb was taken aback by how strong Eunha's grip on her shirt is.
"What do you mean, why, unnie?"
"Why do I think I am never enough for her?"
"That's not true, unnie."

She's not Sowon but Sinb knows just how much, their leader, finds content and comfort from the other girl.

 

***

"Yuna, why are you here?"

Eunha was surprised to see her friend in her room- well, lying on the bed beside her.

"Oh, are you awake? How are you feeling now?" Yuju was quick to get up and check her temperature. Then, with a sigh of relief, she smiled at her. "Glad to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter