Kiss My Love

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: [edited] I added the screenshot because that's where I got inspired with this story. 🤍

___________________________________________________

Eunha opens the door to a smiling Sojung. The older girl has a tote bag on her left arm and a bag of what seems to be snacks with her right hand, raising it for her to see.

"I thought you were joking around!" Eunha giggles as she leads the other inside her apartment and helping her with her things.

"I was with nothing to do and I miss you so much!"  Sojung says brightly as she plops herself on the couch and opens her arms for the other. Eunha can't help but succumb to the warm offer. She places herself on the other's lap and rests her head on the other's shoulder just as she always does.

"I miss you, too... so much." She mumbles as the older tightens her arms around her. "But where were you before this? I don't think you could have been in your apartment at that." She inquires noting that the older arrived a little less than 15 minutes after she said she's coming over.

"I was at a convenient store near here when I posted that photo." Sojung simply replies referring to the photo she posted which Eunha was quick to like. That gets Eunha to wonder out loud.

"What were you doing there?" she asks.

"Buying those things, of course." Sojung replies nodding at the snacks on the coffee table and smiles widely to the other. Eunha has a look of surprise on her face.

"What?" Sojung asks with a smile. "I miss you and have nothing to do, aren't those good reasons?" Eunha could only snuggle closer as she tries to hide her reddening cheeks. Sojung chuckles at her.

"I also have nothing to do here." Eunha speaks a moment later. "What should we do?"

"Mmmm? Maybe you should kiss me?" Sojung nonchalantly inquires that earns her a gentle slap on the shoulder from the other.

"Don't I deserve it though?" she asks feigning sadness. However, it turns into a smile as she can feel the other's heart beating against her chest.

"Well, it's alright not to do a thing as long as I'm with you." she says when Eunha remains still in her arms.

"Eunbi?" Sojung calls the younger when she realizes that the younger has been still for a moment.

"Hmm?"

"Oh, I thought you fell asleep." she replies checking on the girl. However, the other snuggles more to her and tightens her arms around her waist.

"I feel lazy now that you are here, unnie."

"I can see that."

"Hmmm... let's stay like this until the morning."

"Til morning is quite a long time, Eunbi. I swear I can do way more things until morning." Sojung remarks but just receives a wiggle from the other.

"But if you say so." She gives in not long after. "Let's stay like this til you feel like moving."

One thing Sojung has noticed with Eunha is that she has become more affectionate and cuddlier now that they don't live together. But she's not co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter