A Night of Affirmation

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're the most beautiful that ever happened in this world." Sojung maintained her gaze on Eunha as the younger is sprawled on the floor while she's curled on the couch after they had just their instagram live. Right now, the older girl thinks that there's nothing that could take her eyes away from her lovable girlfriend.

Well, that is until Eunha spoke.

"For someone who's so used to looking at herself in the mirror, you sure are unaware of the beauty that greets you everytime," she said meeting the eyes of the older who then sported her cheeks with dust of pink. "Daehan Minguk samdae minyeo, my number one beauty, Kim Sojung-ssi."

Sojung couldn't help but train her eyes to the ceiling and tried to cover her face with her arm on her forehead, biting her lips to stop the smile forming  as the butterflies tickle her insides, she could even feel the effects to her toes. 

"Neomuhaeng!" She snorted as she stills her emotions. Eunha sure does overwhelm her without her actually meaning to.

"Wae-yong?" The goosebumps that materialize on the older girl was within reason as Eunha's face comes into view, her breath meeting hers with the pungence of alcohol they just had. Just then Sojung realized how she has Eunha now sandwiched with the couch.

"H-how did you g-get there -na?"

"Slipped myself here?" Eunha replied with a mischievous glint. "You look so warm and the floor was a bit cold."

"You did tell me, you liked it there." Knowing she has no way out of her girlfriend's charms, Sojung just allowed herself to be lured in such a spell and wrapped her arms around her. "I was about to think you didn't miss me." She mumbled with a pout that does not really reflect the gladness in her eyes.

"Oh, yeah?!" Eunha replied not convinced, her eyes daring the older to give in to what she has been hinting from earlier.

 

To say that she's melting is an understatement to how Eunha is currently feeling under the gaze Sojung has for her. She'd like to turn away from it, getting embarrassed at the divulgence of her soul- as the saying goes, the eyes are the windows of the soul, however, she can't seem to ignore the revelation of her beauty in the older's eyes.

"You make it seem like I'm the most beautiful person on earth." She mumbled abashedly though with eyes not shying away from the older's.

"Well, you are." Sojung responded without hesitation. "You are Eunha. You are." she added, emphasizing every word to the other. "You are such a beautiful creation. I don't know what I did to deserve you." She continues, fixing the tresses from Eunha's face to her ears. "I really should meet your parents again and thank them for giving birth to you."

Eunha could only chuckle at the proud grin that Sojung is sporting. "You do know how to use your words." She remarked that had Sojung to also giggle. "I should meet your mom again, too and speak of my gratitude for bringing you forth." Though she knows how cheesy she just sounded, she knows that Sojung knows how she meant every word she spoke with how the older just turned into her warm countenance again.

"I love you, Jung Eunbi."

 "So do I, Kim Sojung."

"Thank you for everything." 

 

Eunha knows that the older girl has a lot to say and must have been overwhelmed but she did not expect the tears that just came, gushing out from the girl's eyes.

"Unnie!" She gasped as in just a matter of seconds the older is overcame with her emotions- she is shaking in her tears.

"I- ... how do you always know my heart and how come you always make ways to fulfill them?"

Sojung is such a rollercoaster of emotions for Eunha and all she could do is giggle at her cute giant of a girlfriend. Though it took Sojung a bit of a moment and couple of back rubs and a very tight hug with words of affirmation to calm down, Eunha was relieved knowing that the older was not holding something deep inside. You see, Sojung is just like an open book for Eunha as she can always see through her lies and maybe that is because the older seldom to never does.

 

"I am not us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter