Kiss My Love 2

Every Night (매일밤)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So this is quite unplanned. There should not have been a part 2 but I suddenly saw one song reco and it inspired me to write this...

song: Never Change by Melissa Polinar 🤍 has such beautiful lyrics

*****

Italics means FLASHBACK.

Italics in bold are Eunha's thoughts.

"...so let me kiss you out of loneliness, tonight."

A smile blooms on Eunha's face. Sojung does not fail to amuse her and her antics to kiss her. One day, it's because she's happy she needs to celebrate with a kiss. On another day, her sadness needs a peck and... well, a make out maybe? Eunha always finds herself at the end of Sojung's every hypothalamic response and she can't say she doesn't like it. Heck! She loves it a lot.

"You always find the reason to get a chance on my lips." Eunha chortles just as they part.

"In my defense, you always look like a walking temptation for me." Sojung responds much to Eunha's amusement.

"Temptation, eh?"

"Uh-huh!" Sojung nods in confirmation. "A beautiful temptation that I will never stop myself from stumbling into." She proudly adds while caressing the other's face and fixing the tresses on her frame.

"You sap!" Eunha can't help but be flattered and responds with a light slap on the older's shoulder.

"Oh! I thought that will make you kiss me." Sojung smirks seeing the blush on Eunha's face beginning to grow darker.

"You wish!" Eunha chuckles and feigns indifference. She turns to stand in an sttempt to hide her flustered state. However, Sojung's grip on her waist goes tighter to which she can only squeal. In a flash, she finds herself trapped by the older's arms on the couch.

"Where do you think are you going, Eunha-ssi?" Sojung's voice causes a shiver to her spine as the older breathes the words on her ear.

"The slushies you brought are... are..." Eunha cannot continue her words as Sojung captures her lips in another chaste kiss, instead.

"Those can wait or we can buy again if you want them all icy and cold." Sojung speaks as they part. "Right now, I just want to enjoy your..."

Sojung does not find the need to continue her words as she believes actions speak louder than them. 

Though she may look like she is overpowered with desire, one thing about Sojung that Eunha never fails to admire is her careful demeanor everytime they share their passion. But no matter how gentle Sojung is with her touch, Eunha will always know how the other is feeling.

Right now, Eunha knows how the other is longing for affection as she always does. However, she senses another thing as Sojung refuses to let go of her. She does not know why but the older is surely disappointed with something. The way she peppers Eunha with kisses all over her face like she's being marked, brings Eunha to when the older first showed this side of hers. Maybe it was not the first time but it's when Eunha realized it.

It is around midnight. Eunha has just finished her bath when she hears her phone ringing incessantly. It already has 13 missed calls from Sojung and well... 14 because she fails to also answer this one. She does not need to wait as not a second has passed, her phone rings again.

"Love, I'm outside." Sojung speaks as soon as she picks it up.

"Unnie!" is all that Eunha blurts. She hurries to the door leaving her phone on the couch not wanting her girlfriend to stand a second longer at her door.

Eunha can only register the tears streaming on Sojung's cheeks as she is then pushed inside her apartment. Her door slams as the older girl traps her on the wall with her body and instantly capture her lips.

Despite the surprise, Eunha succumbs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter