Chapter-2

Mystic Realm

The monsters who where crowding near a small magic shop, didn't notice them. 

Eunji jumps above the first monster She see ripping the head off with Her sharpen teeth.

"What a tasteless scumbag." Eunji said Her golden green eyes are fix at Her second victim. Growling while running to kill Her next victim.

Eunji use Her long sharpen nails to rip off the body.

Hayoung on the other side  trying to the blood from the creature to have a taste.

"What the hell!! What kind of blood You have You skunk!!" She said spitting the blood She had from the monster.

She Wipes with Her hand.

"Tsk I regret using My fangs to You." She added hastening Her run targeting the leader of the monsters who is trying to sneak away.

"Tryna escape?" She asked smirking grabbing onto the neck of the monster.

The leader tried to punch Her but She was quick enough to avoid it, another monster attack Her at Her back, She uses Her free hand to land it a punch directly at the stomach and throw it on the ground.

She step on the monster stomach who is yelling for pain. 

"Hayoung-ah let's finish them off!!" She heard Eunji says.

She looks at Eunji's direction who is busy scratching the hell of Her target.

"Alright!! Lets do it!!." She replied crushing the leader's neck.

She kicks the body with so much strength that it fly to the other place.

"Goodbye scumbag." She said dusting Her clothes.

"Time for Your goodbyes too." She said, smirking to the monster that lie in the ground.

She put a lot of strength to step on the monster head, crushing it hard. 

She wipes Her forehead looking at the small magic shop.

"What a waste of energy." She mutters as She walks to the small magic shop.

She directly when to the potion section.

Eunji  who finished Her battle went to hide in a tree to transform Herself into Her human self again.

"Eunji Unnie!!" She calls out while raising a bottle of potion, Eunji who is a human now peek Her head out the tree.

"Yes?" Eunji asked looking at the bottle She is holding.

"Do you think this is the sunscreen potion?" She asked confusedly while searching for another bottle in the shop.

"Hhm doesn't look like it. You're suppose to look for a golden potion not red." Eunji answered walking to the shop.

They were searching the shop to find a sunscreen potion.

"I wonder where the owner is?"  She asked looking at the counter. She sees a rare potion that place in a secluded area.

"Maybe those scumbag kill Him or Her." Eunji replied walking to a little cabinet.

Eunji open it and found what they've looking for.

"Found it!!" She victoriously said.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---