Chapter-3

Mystic Realm

PREVIOUSLY on Mystic Realm:

They were searching the shop to find a sunscreen potion.

"I wonder where the owner is?" She asked looking at the counter. She sees a rare potion that place in a secluded area.

"Maybe those scumbag killed Him or Her." Eunji replied walking to a little cabinet.

Eunji open it and found what they've looking for.

"Found it!!" Eunji victoriously said while raising the bottle.

"That's great unnie." She said not giving Eunji a glance. She is still busy examining the bottle of potion She had found.

She didn't see Eunji at Her back when She turn around to show the potion. 

"Look what I found ahhh----"  She said startled to see Eunji face to face.

"What the , You startled the out of Me Unnie!!" She half yelled glaring at Eunji.

Eunji just raise Her hand in surrender.

"Not My fault for not noticing that I walk here." Eunji says casually looking at the potion She was holding.

"Wow this is My first time seeing a potion like that." She heard Eunji says who is to absorb in Her own thought.

"Me too, come on let's just show this to Chorong Unnie. Maybe She'll know what kind of potion is this." She said giving the bottle of potion to Eunji.

"You're right, let's go." Eunji says walking out, She followed Eunji out, Her hands on Her pocket.

 

 

---

They are at the place where the black car they ride has wait, They get in and hears Chorong's voice. 

"Took you long enough." Chorong says before signaling their driver to go.

"Chorong Unnie." She began getting Chorong's attention.

"What is it Hayoung-ah?" Chorong asked eyes fixed on Her.

"We found a rare potion when we are looking for sunscreen potion, we don't know what is it for." She said pointing Her finger towards Eunji.

"Here is it unnie, it has a mixed color compared to other potion we saw in our existence." Eunji says handling the rare potion to Chorong.

Chorong carefully took it and examine. "Yes it's quite different than the other potion We saw. I need to bring this to the lab and thoroughly examine it there." Chorong said putting the potion in a container to keep it safe.

"Hayoung-ah tomorrow Your class is going to start, I want You to keep Your identity a secret because You are more likely to be socializing with human than a supernatural." Chorong said giving Her a schedule for Her class tomorrow.

"But can I attend next week? It won't be a regular class tomorrow and the day after tomorrow." She sighed trying to convince Chorong for Her to not attend the university.

"Sorry to say this kid, but no." Chorong said immediately glaring at Hayoung.

"I was just joking Unnie, hehehe." She said laughing nervously.

"Unnie I think I should go now, I can't wait to finish My mission already so that I can attend class with Hayoung-ah." Eunji says sitting on the couch in their living room while ruffling Hayoung's hair.

Chorong give in to Eunji's request and went to Her room.

She comes back and gave Eunji a paper and a phone.

"That's a escape route map, and call Me when You arrive there. Okay?" Chorong said worriedly.

"Okay unnie Thanks. You don't have to worry about Me." Eunji said giving Chorong a hug.

She went and give the two a hug.

"Eunji Unnie will be okay. She is a mighty duck oh I mean dog." She said grinning to Eunji.

Eunji patted Her head.

"See You in school, Hayoung ah." Eunji said winking at Her. She just pull Her hair frustratingly.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY:

"Hayoung-ah!!! Wake up!!!" She heard Chorong scream through a microphone that connected to a speaker. She groans before getting up.

"I'm already up unnie. No need to shout. My eardrums are already bleeding!" She said whiningly covering Her ears before walking to where Chorong is and pushed Her out gently.

"Go Unnie, I'm gonna prepare for school." She said rolling Her eyes.

Chorong just shook Her head and smile at Her.

"I'll go prepare Your sunscreen potion and blue blood for You to not get hungry and be tempted to on human's blood." Chorong said messing Her hair before She can even retort Chorong is out of Her sight. 

She finished doing Her daily routine and checked Her fangs in the mirror.

'Still sharp as ever.' She chuckled Before going out to the living room.

She met Chorong there who is busy with Her phone.

"Here is Your sunscreen potion, drink it." Chorong said not even looking at Her when She hands Her the potion.

She gulped it in one go.

"And here's Your blue blood." Chorong added handling Her a pitcher. She drinks it savoring the blue blood.

"Hhm I feel better. Gotta go unnie." She says kissing Chorong cheeks before walking out.

 

 

 

AT THE UNIVERSITY:

"Wow this university is humongous!!" She says in awe.

She is standing in front of the gate, Looking at the university.

"I wonder if these humans even know that they are socializing with some  of the Mythical creatures." She said looking at the crowd where a deer woman is talking to a guy.

She steps in walking through the hallway. Studying Her way.

She halt Her step looking at a certain direction. 

'Hmm looks like I'm going to deal with some mythical creatures to huh.' She thought looking at the social halls where a group of FAUN (it has a human head and torso and a goat waist and leg.) Are gathering.

"Maybe they drink a COZEN potion (a potion to change appearance into human deceiving human's sight)." She added nodding Her head and went to search Her classroom.

Someone bump onto Her side causing Her to lost balance that She almost falls on the ground luckily Her reflex is fast enough for Her to be able to avoid it.

"Watch where You're going!!!" She says harshly not even sparing the person a glance and begin to march away. 

 

 

NAEUN POV

First day of school I'm not even excited to be here.

My parents transferred Me to QUEZTHINE University, I don't even know anyone here, which is why I'm lost right now.

I heard that this university is kind of mysterious, they say that not only humans but also other creatures are here to attend. 

And now I don't know where is the way to My classroom.

So I decided to take a turn to My left. I am looking at My schedule paper that I didn't see someone at the front causing Me to bump on Her side.

"Watch where You're going!!! I heard Her says harshly not even sparing Me a glance and just march away.

'What a rude person. Tsk!' I muttered while I pick My schedule paper. That person is tall and pretty but still She is rude.

 "Hey are You new here?" I heard someone talked behind Me.

I turn around and see a girl much older than Me. "Uh yes, I am. I'm actually looking for a 3-A classroom."  I say holding the strap of My bag.

'Hope this girl would help Me in finding My classroom.' I thought shuffling from foot to foot. 

"Oh really? I'm actually heading that way." She says grinning at Me.

"My name is Yezi, nice meeting You." She added extending Her hand to Me. I reach for it and shake Her hand.

"My name is Naeun and nice meeting you too." I says smiling at Her.

"Come on We have to hurry or We will be late for Our first subject." She said signaling me to move fast.

We arrived at Our classroom that located at the east near the library.

' I did pass here before.' I told Myself facepalming.

I walk to the last row near the window and was shocked to see the girl I bump into just few minutes ago.

"Tsk the rude girl." I muttered before going to My sit. She is sitting in front of Me not even listening to what Our professor is talking.

'Damn stop staring at Her Naeun ah.' I scolded Myself diverting My eyes to the professor.

She suddenly stand up and ask Our professor if She can excuse Herself.

Our professor just nod and She went out. I could really feel that there is something odd with Her.

The next moment I knew I heard screaming outside of this building. I look outside the window to see a demon fighting Her.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---