Chapter-11

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

Chorong and her comrades were travelling the north.

She stops on her track then hide behind the big trees at the forest followed by her comrades.

She stayed quiet, signaling them to keep silent as she observes the environment.

"What seems to be the problem Unnie?" Namjoo asked confusedly when she halt her step behind Chorong.

Chorong glances at her before speaking Calmly. "I felt an evil presence near Us that only belongs to Balkan's men And I think they are taking this route."

"R-really? How many of them Unnie?" Eunji butted in.

Chorong tried to focus her spell to sense Balkan and his Men.

"They are more than hundredth monsters from different realm and some Human who sells their soul join Him too." She replied in a low tone.

they all gasped hearing it.

"What are we going to do? And why are they all gathered?" Changsub asked anxiously.

"I do not know why they Gathered but We need to turn the other way, We won't stood a chance If We fight them now. We are all going to end up getting killed if We face them. And I think Balkan Is planning to kill everyone that are going against him." Chorong explained in a serious tone.

Although Bomi, Sowon, Eunji and Namjoo are all against to What Chorong had said, because they want to fight those monsters especially they want to use that opportunity to kill Balkan, even though they know that there is no assurance of them winning the battle, they nodded their head in agreement.

They choose to obey Chorong as they all nodded their head, agreeing to what Chorong had told them. for the sake of their comrades.

Chorong lead them to the safest route at the back of the forest sneakily while Bomi, Eunji and Sowon stays on guard.

"Sshhh.. someone is approaching our way." Changsub said in a hush tone.

they hide behind the tall grass as the flock of Bogle (a ghostly being whose purpose is to confuse and scare humans and other creatures.), Orthros (a two headed monster dog.), and a group of Wendigo (an evil spirit that possesses human and turns them into cannibals.) Pass them by.

Elkie clings Into Bomi. "Are we safe now unnie? I'm scared that they might found us."

"I think we are. Now We just need to be careful. don't make any noises because I know that Orthros has a sharp hearing they can sense even the tiniest noise." Bomi replied in a hush tone.

"where are we headed Unnie?" Namjoo asks in a quiet tone as they walk the opposite direction where those Creatures just went.

Chorong seems to be thinking about it, because truth be told she was just walking with aimless direction.

 

 

CHORONG POV

i was in A deep thought trying to think of a place where we all can secure our safety.

Mazafoun is not safe for us to stay anymore. Balkan began his hunting and has spread his warriors all through out the Mazafoun. 

He has sucessfully poison some of the Humans mind to join him conquer this world.

"w-wait, should we go to her? Are we even welcome to go there?" I mumbled under my breath.

I felt a hand touch my right arm, I glance to that person and saw Eunji worriedly gazing at me. "Are you alright Unnie?" 

"I-uh, yeah. I know a place where we can't meet any of Balkan's men. Well, I just hope that they didn't turn into one yet." I replied unsurely leading the way for them.

"Where is it Chorong Unnie?" Sowon asked while trying to be careful with her step.

"It's located in the west of Mazafoun. The place Is called Perzion." I replied softly.

"Unnie, do you remember the joined mission you gave me with Hayoung ah before?" Eunji suddenly asked.

I look at her confusedly. "Yeah. What about it Eunji ah?"

"Maybe we should go to him." Eunji suggested with a smile.

"Him? Who is he?" Namjoo asked behind them, trying to hide her jealousy.

"He is Leeteuk Oppa a Wyvern. (A legendary bipedal dragon with a tail, a fire dragons and aerokinesis that can control air and wind by will.) He is from Dragon Realm." Eunji replied while waiting for My respond.

I am still in a deep thought. Considering her Idea.

"What do you say Chorong unnie?" Eunji asks while tapping Me lightly on My shoulder.

I made up My mind.

I nodded My head. "Then let's go to Jounen, he might be there. I remember that Dragons mostly take their rest in Jounen."

As We walk thousand miles I chanted something to the wind, Bomi who saw it asks Me. "What was that for Chorong Unnie?"

I look at her then replied softly. "I was just telling the wind to pass the message to Leeteuk Oppa that we are on the way to meet him."

"Ahh. I hope he is not controlled by Balkan yet." Bomi uttered concernly.

"I hope so." I seconded.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Let's go Naeun ah." I instructed as I hold her hand and walk away.

Sukjin told Me that Balkan hide My sister Min Sun at the tower located in Mount Alpheus.

Mount Alpheus is near Thycane, so it means I hit two birds with one stone.

But how can I help My sister? If I am still this weak.

Maybe I should go to Thycane first and find Dux Omne Regnum (The Leader of All Kingdom.)

I just hope that Min Sun Unnie can hold a little longer and wait for Me to save her.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I noticed Hayoung become quiet after that guy mouthed something to her.

I didn't quite get it but I heard about her sister, maybe that guy got a clue to where she is.

I don't know how long We have to travel until We finally reach Dux Omne regrum. (The leader of all kingdom.) That Hayoung told me earlier.

"Hayoungie are you alright?" I asks concernly.

I can't take it anymore. I don't want our surrounding to be eerily quiet.

She looks at me and fake a smile. "Yeah, I am. I think we are not far from Lacetien, after We cross Lacetien We will reach Thycane."

"We can take a rest here. I know You are tired from walking." She added.

"Okay, it's been two days since We are traveling. I just hope that Bomi Unnie and the others are Fine." I said before drinking from My bottle.

She taps Me on My shoulder. "I'm sure, they are. I'm sure Eunji Unnie, Chorong Unnie and Bomi Unnie will protect them, Changsub oppa is even there to help. Plus We got new comrades."

I only gave her a smile in respond.

"Are You good to go?" I ask her.

"Yeah... We need to take that dapken road. I think that's a shortcut to Lacetien main entrance." She replied.

I nodded. "Okay, let's go."

 

 

 

---

After an hour, We finally reached Lacetien. But it's just like a normal city for Me.

We stopped infront of a huge gate the main entrance to the city.

'Hmm, it's look like this gate won't open anytime soon.' I thought staring blankly at it.

"Quis es?! (Who are You?!)" A terryfying voice asked that scared Me a bit.

Hayoung instantly put her hand on My waist.

"Ego Hayoung Lamia eunti realm. Et hocc Naeun. (I am Hayoung from Lamia Realm. And this is Naeun.)" Hayoung replied.

"Hayoung? Ea ultimo rei Lamia eunti? (Hayoung? The last generation of Lamia?)" He again asks.

"Quod sic. (Yes.)" She curtly replied.

The gate Open slowly, revealing the beautiful city that just a normal one.

I got surprised when that terrifying voice speak again. "It's been a long time Dux Hayoung. Welcome back."

I searched for Him and saw a dwarven sitting on the brick.

'So terrifying yet so little.' I frowned.

"Thanks Hyun Jae Oppa." She smile before pulling Me with Her to go in.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

 The next day Hyun Jae led Hayoung and Naeun to Thycane.

Hyun Jae told them that some of Balkan's men were trying to enter the city but due to the spells the Wiccan had put In the city to protect it, they can't easily go in nor break it.

"here We are Dux Hayoung. this place is own by Hershey a Pixie from Fairy Realm. She'll help You find Dux Omne regnum." He says pointing to the Brown House

"thanks for the help Hyunjae Oppa. If anyone ask for Me, tell them You didn't meet Me." Hayoung instructed carefully.

"as You wish Dux Hayoung." He bowed before leaving.

"come In Dux Hayoung, let's discuss about Balkan." Hershey instructed as the door opens for Them.

Hayoung together with Naeun went inside the House.

Hershey was sitting on the top of a Bookshelf with Her legs crossed.

"Who is with You?" She questioned in an intimidating tone when She saw Naeun.

Naeun immediately hide behind Hayoung as She was afraid that a tiny creature could harm Her.

"She is a comrade... She is from the Human Realm. anyway what is it that You want to discuss?" Hayoung tried to change the topic as She sat on the couch Pulling Naeun with Her.

"I see. but  it's seems like Your comrade is... uhmm.. nevermind. I wanted to discuss the things about Balkan and how He is chasing after the Dux Omne Regnum. He found out that the Dux Omne has a plan to defeat Him. So they are on the Hunt to eradicate Her." Hershey explained concernnly.

"W-what?! then We need to go and warn Dux Omne. please lead Us the way to Her." Hayoung replied in a slight panic voice.

"Then come Follow Me." Hershey flew to the secret room located at the back of a bookshelf.

Hayoung and Naeun followed behind Her.

She lits the torches that they passed to give them light to see the path.

 

 

---

"Aren't We there Yet?" Hayoung asked as She looks at Naeun with concern who is catching Her breath.

"About Three Kilometers away." Hershey replied.

"Huh?" Hershey uttered looking ahead of Them.

"What is it?" Hayoung inquired as She instinctively carried Naeun.

"It's Hyuna a Hydra (The nine - headed serpent who Grew heads for every one that was cut.) I think She is guarding this place." Hershey stated with confusion.

"Hayoungie..." Naeun points to a Scylla (a Man eating beast.) who is standing at the opposite side of the Hydra.

"Are they enemies?" Hayoung asked Hershey.

Hershey didn't respond as She flew towards the Hydra.

"Hey! Hershey ah come back here!" Hayoung yelled.

She grabs Naeun with Her and brought Her to the safer place. "stay here, and wait for Me. I'll go check Hershey ah."

"alright but be careful." Naeun nodded Her head.

"I will." Hayoung kissed Her forehead before leaving.

 

 

 

---

"Are You insane?! We don't even know If they are on Our side or not!" Hayoung half-yelled when She got a hold of Hershey.

"Dux Hayoung?" The Hydra called out in a surprised tone.

She transform Herself from Hydra to a human.

"I am Kim Hyuna, A close friend of Dux Min Sun." She added.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

Wait I know Her, She is the one who always teases Me when I was Twelve Years old.

And after Mom gave Her a mission to Hokin, She never came back.

I was wondering what happened to Her. I even thought that She died fulfillling Her mission.

"Are You really Hyuna Unnie?" I asks, My voice is lace with suspicion.

She grins as She answer Me  "Yes, I am Bangie."

My eyes went wide hearing it again.

It's only Minsun Unnie and Hyuna Unnie knows about that nickname. and They are the only two who calls Me that.

"Hyuna Unnie, where have You been?! Minsun Unnie is in danger!" I told Her as I wrap My arms around Her.

She pats Me on My back as She said. "I know. That is why I am here to help You rescue Her."

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---