Chapter-14

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

Eunji and Namjoo went to Mazafoun to find the key.

Chorong, Bomi, and the others had left Jounen after a Minotour saw them.

Leeteuk killed it before the Minotour report back to Balkan.

"Where are We going now Chorong ah? I think it's not safe for Us to stay here any longer. Balkan spread His warriors everywhere." Changsub asks while focusing His senses to their surrounding, Afraid that some of Balkan's warriors are still out there ready to attack them.

"We will go to Yongsun ah, She is in Nordein. And She might heard about the key, well I hope." Chorong answered hopefully.

"Nordein? Where is that? This is My first time hearing that place." Leeteuk said in a confused tone.

"Yeah, Me too." Changsub seconded scratching His head.

"What are they talking about Unnie?" Elkie asked Bomi in a hushed tone.

"They are talking about Nordein. I haven't heard about that place either." Bomi softly replied.

"It's My first time hearing about it too, Bomi Unnie. Do You think it's a safe place?" Elkie uttered while looking back and forth between Bomi and Chorong.

"We will find out, once We are there." Bomi taps Elkie on Her shoulder.

They suddenly heard Sojung talk. "Nordein, is a pretty secured place. The people there lives in peace and Harmony. Creatures who has Evil intention can't enter the place. Well, even Balkan hasn't found that place yet. A seal made by Our ancestor hide the passageway to those who had ill intention specially from Balkan."

"How did You know about it Sojung ah?" Chorong inquired curiously.

Sojung smile genuinely at Them. "Yongsun Unnie... She is My elder sister. And I am from Nordein."

"Really? Then You know the way to Nordein. Do You?" Bomi asks.

"Yes! Bomi Unnie. I know Chorong Unnie knew it too. Because I saw Her once when She visited Yongsun Unnie at My hometown." Sojung replied.

"Then let's go! We don't have to waste our time here." Leeteuk told Them.

They are now taking the route to a desserted forest near Huangzo river.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After We survived the attacks of Balkan's warriors, We successfully moved Hayoung to a safer place.

Hayoungie is sleeping for five days now.

Dux Omne told Me, that it was normal. Hayoungie needs to regain Her energy by sleeping, since She has a Psychic vampire blood.

After She transform into a psychic vampire, She lost Her control over it.

I'm just glad that nothing bad happens to Her after Her lusting to energy from Dux Omne over takes Her.

"Here, eat this Unnie. You might be hungry." It was Soeun who came to Our room, bringing Me something to eat.

I remember Hayoungie doesn't like human foods.

"Thanks Soeun ah. Where are the others?" I asked after swallowing My food.

I am pertaining to Dux Omne, Jimin, Hyuna Unnie and Dawn Oppa. I have not seen them since last night.

"They are in the other room talking." She answered softly.

"Ohh.. Are they perhaps talking abo--" but Soeun cuts Me off.

"No, Naeun Unnie trust Me." She said assuring Me.

I sigh. Maybe I should.

I look at Hayoungie's direction before diverting My attention to Soeun.

"Could You watch Hayoungie for Me. I'll go out to collect some ingredients. It's been five days since the last time I saw Her awake. I need to make a new potion for Her." I told Soeun.

"But Dux Omne instructed Me not to let You out. It's not safe out there Naeun Unnie. And Dux Omne instructed to let Hayoung Unnie rest more." Soeun Explained.

"But I'm kinda worried." I uttered in a low voice.

"Don't be. I know Hayoung Unnie, will wake up soon." Soeun tries to comfort Me.

I only nodded My head as I started yawning. I haven't got enough sleep for the past days.

We heard footsteps coming to Us.

"I think that's Dux Omne and the others." Soeun uttered glancing to the door.

The door opened, revealing Dux Omne, Dawn Oppa, Hyuna Unnie, Jimin, and three unfamiliar persons.

"Naeun ah." Dux Omne called for Me.

"Yes, Dux Omne." I uttered politely.

"You and Dux Hayoung, have to go with these three Boys. They are Our trusted comrades. You have to travel to Nordein. While Us, We will do the Plan A." Dux Omne explained.

"Plan A?" I was confused.

"Yes. We will infiltrate Balkan's lair before He comes back." Dux Omne replied in a serious tone.

"But isn't it too Dangerous?" I ask concernly.

"It is. But We have to take a shot. If not, We won't know what Balkan's next step." Dux Omne answered.

"Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu. I trust You with them. Please bring them safely to Nordein." Dux Omne told the three Guys.

"We will Dux Omne. But You need to be careful too." Myungsoo replied worriedly.

"We will. You have to go now." Dux Omne told Us.

"Naeun ah." It was Hyuna Unnie.

"Please take good care of Hayoung ah, if She look for Us tell Her We are out training. I don't want Her to be unrationalize and attack Balkan's lair alone." Hyuna Unnie pleaded.

"I will Hyuna Unnie. Be careful guys." I replied.

I heard some noises like of horse neighing and flapping of the wings.

I take a glanced on My left side to see those guys transform theirselves into Unicorns.

"Let's go! We don't have much time." I think it was Sunggyu Oppa who talked.

Dux Omne chant something and a carriage appear infront of us.

Jimin ah and Soeun ah quickly connect the carriage to the three unicorns.

They also help Me put Hayoungie inside the carriage.

"Jimin ah, Soeun ah. You have to go with them. Make sure to protect Dux Hayoung at all cost." Dux Omne commanded.

"But Dux Omne, I want to help You with the plan." Jimin reasoned out.

"You have to go and Protect Dux Hayoung. It's an order." Dux Omne uses Her authoritative voice.

"Y-yes, Dux Omne." Jimin relented.

"Let's go! It's getting dark. You don't have to worry about them. They are all strong Jimin Unnie." Soeun tried to comfort Her.

She only nodded Her head sadly.

They went in and sat infront of Me and Hayoungie.

The carriage starts to move, and it seems like We are flying above the forest.

 

 

 

 

---

"Arghhh!!!" We heard Sunggyu oppa screamed in pain.

"What happened?!" I asks worriedly and tried to look at the little hole.

But then the carriage We are in, flew away and it rolls over.

"Hold on Naeun Unnie! I think We are under attack!" Jimin told Us.

"Arggh!" I screamed in pain when My back hit the metal.

I hold Hayoungie tightly to prevent Her from falling.

I heard Jimin chanted. "Et tu iubes nos capere ante nos, et formare in se cadere in terram! (I order You to form into one and catch us before We fall down to the ground!)"

A humunguous white clouds appear before Our eyes.

"Plok!" The sound We made when We hit the soft clouds.

"Oppas, are You aright?!" I asked when I saw Their silhoutte walking towards Us.

"Run! You need to leave this place!" Myungsoo Oppa told Us.

I saw His arms bleeding and He got wounds too.

"Griffins (with the body of a lion and a head, wings and front feet of an eagle.) Are attacking us! Dock down!" Woohyun Oppa announces.

Jimin and Soeun starts fighting some Griffins as they cast spells.

"Naeun Unnie! You have to hide in a safer place!" Jimin shouted trying to get their attention.

But the Griffins are tougher than We thought.

I don't wanna run away and be useless to everyone.

'What do I do to help Them even in a small way?' I thought.

"I am truly bless to have found a Yummy dinner." I heard a scary voice talk above Me while flapping His wings.

I slowly look up to see Him smirking at Me while His lips.

!

I can't leave Hayoungie here. I tried to carry Her but My strength isn't enough to even lift Her up.

Damn it! Why did I let Myself get exhausted for the past few days?

"Run! Naeun Unnie! You need to run away from here!" I heard Soeun instructed as She tries to help Me but another Griffin blocks Her.

I think it's already too late.

I was frozen on My spot just waiting for the Griffin to swoop down and snatches Me like a prey.

But a hand stop It from touching Me.

"I am Sorry. I should have awaken earlier than this." I heard a familiar voice apologized.

"Hayoungie." I uttered blinking My eyes several times.

She smiled at Me then glared at the Griffins.

"You dared hurt them?!" She sneered.

"Soeun ah!" She called out.

"Hayoung Unnie?! I am glad You are awake!" Soeun shouted in glee.

"Thanks, but I need You to bring Naeunie to a safer place." She replied softly while trying to protect Me from the enemies attack.

"And Jimin ah." She divert Her attention to Jimin who is busy fighting.

"What it is?" She replied curiously.

"Bring those guys to a safer place and tend their injuries." Hayoungie instructed.

"No! We are fine Dux Hayoung. We can still fight!" Sunggyu Oppa argued.

"Listen to Me. I don't want to lose any of My comrades. Not here, not ever. You got plenty of wounds. So please go and let Jimin ah heal You." Hayoungie begs.

I think We are distracting Her because She lost Her momentum When a Griffin attacks Her.

I pull Soeun with Me who look at Me confusedly.

"Are You alright to leave Hayoung Unnie like that?" She asked while We are on the run.

"To be honest, no. But it's the only thing I can do, so She won't get distracted in Her fight. But I am praying that God will keep Her safe." I replied with a small smile.

Soeun nodded Her head and lead Us the way.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I heard voices talking but I am still bind to this world.

The dream world that human race called, where I had a very nice dream having everyone safe from Balkan's cruelty.

My Mom and My sister Minsun Unnie are here with Me. they are smiling happily at Me as We gathered at our dining table.

Here, We don't have to worry about anyone. We are happy as if the world isn't in danger with Balkan's cruelty.

As I was about to drink My blue blood, I heard a  familiar voice yells. "Hayoung ah! You need to wake up! You don't belong here!"

I search around but I can't find the owner of the voice.

Weird. What is She talking about? My family is Here. I do belong here. 

Tsk. Insolent.

"Is there a problem Hayoung ah?" My Mom asks concernly.

"Nothing Mom." I assured Her.

But the voice talks again.

"Naeunie is out there, She needs You! S-She is in danger! Please wake up!" My hearing become sharp at the mentioned of Her name.

"Naeunie." I uttered.

"Right, You heard that ugly voice. If You are not going to wake up, He'll devour Naeunie! So please, You need to wake up now and save Her!"  A reflection of Myself wearing all black with cape, appear infront of Me as She grabs Me.

"Who are You?! Why do You look like Me?! What are You talking about?!" I freak out as I tried to hold into Her matching Her strength.

"No time for that! You need to wake up now and come back to the real world!" She frustratedly yelled.

"B-but h--" She cuts Me off by punching Me in My face.

"Aww!" I yelp in pain. I thought I am in the dream world?

Why is it painful?

"You need to wake Up now!" She screamed as Our surrounding changes, pushing Me down the river.

What the heck!

What is this feeling? I feel like I am drowning and suffocating at the same time.

I can sense Myself falling deeper and deeper until...

I abruptly open My eyes. 

Finally I am back to My world, I can slowly move My fingers and My heart began beating faster.

This is My world. I belong here. My senses became clearer.

Now I can hear Naeunie's thought.

After controling My breathing, I look around and saw a Griffin tried to swoop Naeunie, so I used My agility to block the Griffin's attack.

"Not so fast." I uttered.

I won't let anyone hurt Her, I promised Myself that.

He tried to break free but I hold His arms tightly.

"I am sorry. I should have woke up earlier than this." I apologized glancing at Naeunie's way.

The past days I can't hear nor feel anything. It feels like I am paralyze and became deaf at the same time.

If it's not for My subconscious creating another Me, I would have become a lifetime prisoner in the dream world.

My senses just came back when I heard Naeunie is in danger.

"Hayoungie." She uttered blinking Her eyes several times.

I gave Her an assuring smile, then glared at the Griffin who tried using His claws to attack Me.

I saw the other Griffins flew towards Us. I use My agility to avoid their attacks.

"Soeun ah!" I called out as I tried to counter attack, by kicking and landing some punches on them.

She was glad that I am safe and thanked Her.

I instructed to bring Naeunie to a safer place and also instructed Jimin to heal and bring Sungyu Oppa, Woohyun Oppa, and Myungsoo Oppa to a safer place.

Naeunie nodded Her head and pull Soeun with Her.

Sunggyu Oppa argued that they are fine but I told them, I don't want to lose any of My comrades. Not on My watch.

With that they relented and went with Jimin.

Now that My comrades are in a safe place I can 100 percent unleashed My strength and use what I learn from Dux Omne.

"Huh?! What are You boasting about?! You are outnumbered by Us! Hahaha!" I think He is the leader of them.

"I dare You to attack now!" I smirks as I started transforming Myself into a vampire.

Atleast it wasn't painful maybe My eye color didn't change into purple.

"What the ! She is a lamia?! Why I didn't feel Her aura before? What are We going to do now brother?" One of the Griffin said in a panic voice.

"Let's all attack Her!! She is still outnumbered by us!" The Griffin in the middle commanded, as He quickly dash and attack Me.

I uses My agilty and avoid His attacks.

"Is that all You got?!" I mocked before kicking Him in the stomach.

He yelp in pain.

"Juno! Sejun! Attack Her from the left!" One of His comrades instructed.

That Juno nearly scratch My face, luckily I am faster to use My right hand to block His attack.

I use My speed and levitate behind Him as I quickly choke Him.

"I'm not in the mood to play." I mumbled menacingly before focusing My senses, as I tried to transform Myself into a psychic vampire.

This outfit seems familiar.

Tssk.

I want to feed on them. Dux Omne had taught Me that through sleeping I can regain My energy back, but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't get hungry.

"Run! She is a psychic lamia! She will fed on Our en---" I didn't let Him finish talking when I grab His neck.

"What is Psychic Lamia?!" Another one asked confusedly.

I smirked, as I show Him how I fed onto His comrade's energy.

His body become dry as His color turns to black and in a matter of seconds He turn into ashes.

I smirked.

"You'll pay for it Lamia?!!" He screamed angrily and flew towards Me to attack.

He is so fast that I nearly fall for His trap.

As I block His attempt on piercing Me with His sharpen nails, His tail makes it way to My neck choking Me.

"Die! Lamia die!" He yelled angrily.

His tail tighten around My neck, it's suffocating Me.

He laughed at Me but I smirks back to Him.

"What are You smirking at huh?!" He asks angrily.

I didn't answer Him, instead I use My strength to sip His energy by putting My hand on His tail.

Dux Omne said if I can control My psychic self I could sip energy even from just having a contact with My prey.

Before I have to put My hand on their right chest just so I can sip their energy.

But now it's a lot easier.

I smirked when I saw Him quickly withers and began turning into ashes.

"I'm full." I uttered changing Myself into sanguine.

I wanna taste their blood.

But a scent from where My comrades went are attracting Me.

Damn! Who's scent is this?

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---