Chapter-10

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

"why are you following me?! answer me!?" Hayoung said venomously.

"it's me Hayoung ah." the mysterious person replied removing her hoodie.

"Naeunie?!" Hayoung asked in surprised as she pulls Naeun closer to hug her.

"what if i accidentally kill you? why did you follow me? did Bomi unnie know about this?" she asked a lot of question.

Naeun hugs her back before speaking.

"i was worried about you, so i decided to follow you and i won't be mad at you if you have killed me accidentally." Naeun replied softly nuzzling her head on Hayoung's neck.

"Beside i already left a note to Bomi unnie telling her who i am with, so she won't get worried about me." Naeun added burrying her head into Hayoung's shoulder.

"You can't say that. i can't forgive myself if i have killed you... accidentally or not." Hayoung's voicee become soft.

they stay like that for awhile before pulling their self from the embraced.

"so where are you going? why didn't you tell us your plan? Why do you have to go alone?" Naeun inquired, looking at her with curiosity.

Hayoung half-smile then looks at the ground before locking eyes with Naeun.

"i am going to train myself to be one of the strongest Lamia in our Realm. so that i could save my friends and family, more importantly i could protect you." Hayoung replied, reaching for Naeun's right hand and interwined it with her left hand before they starts walking.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

'i won't let anything bad happen to you. i promise.' i thought side glancing her.

i know we are going to face a lot of dangerous creatures and trials while we are on our way to THYCANE.

THYCANE is located from the west of MAZAFOUN and we are not even half way to it.

"here, i got you this." Naeun throws me a little bag, catching it with my right hand.

"what is this Naeunie?" i looked at her confusedly.

"just open it." she softly replied glancing at me.

i looked inside the bag to see it was a SUNSCREEN potion and a SANITATEM potion.

"thanks Naeunie, you are the best." i smiled at her.

"you are welcome. Now let's go to wherever we are going.." she said making me chuckled.

i didn't tell her where we are going, it just that i don't want her to be scared.

we are walking for two hours when Naeun stopped in her track.

"i am sorry Hayoungie, i can't go on like this. i have to rest for awhile to continue walking again." she was catching her breath before drinking the water.

i suddenly remember something. why didn't i think of this before.

"no it's okay Naeunie. I forgot for a second that you are a human, and i understand that. i am sorry too that i didn't think of this few hours ago." i replied before carrying her in a bride style.

i saw her blushed and hide her face with her hands.

i am just glad i am a vampire or else my crimson cheeks will be obvious too.

"what are you doing?" she asked lightly.

"i am carrying you so you won't get tired." i simply replied smiling.

i jumped from trees to trees then levitates from another.

stopping again to search for a place for us to rest.

I heard her stomach growls.

"Oh crap." i heard her mumbled.

"I think there's a hotel nearby. we can stay there for a while." i told her while my eyes fixed at the hotel.

'That hotel doesn't seem to be run by human.' I whispered to myself.

seems like we are still far from THYCANE we are not even half way yet, we might be still stuck in MAZAFOUN.

'What is the name of this place though?' I thought levitating down.

I let Naeun walk, because she said she had regain some strength.

 

 

 

 

---

we are at the front desk asking the receptionist (whom presence isn't of a human) if there are still two rooms available.

"Sorry ma'am. we only have one left." the receptionist replied boringly.

'this receptionist doesn't even look like she belongs to the Human Realm.' I thought while studying her.

Wait. Did she just say-- did i hear that they only got one room?

i pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Is it alright if we share one room Naeunie?" I diverted my eyes to Naeun, who is staring back at me.

she nods her head.

"Okay, we will get that room." i said paying for it to get our room key.

We arrived to our room, Naeun straightly flops on to the bed.

i heard someone knock on the door lightly.

i opened it to see a guy pushing a tray.

"Here is your food ma'am. enjoy your night." he said, giving me a flirty smile before going out of the room.

"Oh wow." i mumbled, before closing the door.

"Do you like that guy?" Naeun asked curiously behind me.

i flinched hearing her voice. Wow she is good at being sneaky, i didn't even felt her presence.

"I don't. Why would you ask that kind of question? I only like you okay." I answered without thinking.

'Uh oh...' i muttered when i realized what i just said.

"Uhmm here is your food." i offered trying to divert the topic.

"don't worry i like you too." she stated giving me an eye smile that makes me stunned for a second. 

i was caught off guard too with what she said.

"and Thanks for the food, but don't you want to eat too?" She added,  asking the last part concernly.

"No i am not hungry though. and beside, human food makes me dizzy." i replied cooly walking beside the bed then leans to the wall before levitating.

"I will just take a nap." i added yawning.

"We can share the bed it is huge enough for me." she offered after she swallowed her food.

i nod my head, and levitates down before throwing myself to the bed.

"Goodnight." i said before closing my eyes.

 

I woke up when i felt someone hugging me.

'Who has the guts to disrespect my personal space?' I mumbled coldly rubbing my eyes and glared at the culprit.

But i saw it was Naeun who hugs me while snoring lightly in her sleep, she was hugging me like her life depends on me.

My eyes soften at the sight as i stared at her, studying her features while she is asleep.

"She is really pretty even when she sleep, it's quite unfair." i whispered caressing her face before kissing her forehead.

i removed her hand from my waist before getting up slowly.

i need to drink a sunscreen potion again or else i am going to burn in the sunlight.

i sighed before getting one sunscreen potion out from the bag.

i check the time to see it was 3 in the morning.

"What shall i do now? I don't think i could go back to sleep." i mumbled walking to the window with a bored expression.

i slowly open it and looked at the view.

"Breathing fresh air this early in the morning is quite good for my health. i wonder what Chorong unnie and the others are doing today. i mean Chorong unnie is an early riser." i mumbled, smirking when an idea pop into my mind.

i was ready to jump down when a hand stop me.

"Where do you think you are going?" She asked sleepily.

'Why didn't i felt her presence again?' I thought turning back to face her.

i gave her a soft smile before speaking.

"i just want to check if i won't hurt myself from jumping up here." i replied jokingly.

but she ignores what i said and instead she pulls me back to the bed.

"Let's go back to sleep, it is still early though." she spoke softly closing her eyes and flops down to the bed.

i lie beside her then face her and  study her features i wanted to caress her face but i am afraid that she might wake up.

she puts her left hand on my waist and pulls me closer. i panic a little what if she hears the beating of my heart.

'I need to calm down..' i thought sighing heavily before closing my eyes.

 

 

 

 

---

i woke up when i feel someone shaking me lightly.

"Hayoungie wake up. it is already nine in the morning." she said softly

i slowly get up and rubbed my eyes before looking at her.

"Good morning Naeunie, i am just gonna go wash my face and brush my teeth." i replied yawning, walking to where the bathroom is.

after i washed my face and brushed my teeth i went to where she is.

"here drink this sanitatem, it's look like you are ill. and here is your blueblood." she offered pulling the chair for me.

"thank you Naeunie. how bout you, have you already taken your breakfast?" i asked back before drinking my blueblood.

"I did. right after i made your blueblood." she answered throwing me a shy smile.

"You made this?" I asked in amazement after gulping the blueblood.

she nods her head.

"Oh wow. that is why it's quite different than the usual blueblood i drink." i commented giving her a smile..

"different in a good way." i added before drinking my sanitatem potion.

"Thanks. i am glad you like it.." she said smiling shyly.

"Yeah. are you ready to go now?" I asked after finishing my sanitatem potion.

"Yes. come on." she pulled me with her out of the room.

we are now out of the hotel and just walking slowly beside the road.

"Hayoung ah, do you know what they are?" Naeun asked pointing to the flocks of  MINATOUR (monster with a head of a bull, and the body of a man.) who are busy constructing a tower.

i know some of them, they are Balkan's men. but what are they doing out here?

i shush her then pulled Naeun to the side so we won't be seen by them.

"They are Minatours. I remember them working for Balkan." I replied softly.

we slowly sneaked out of the place and i carry Naeun as i slowly jump to the tree and then moved to the other tree.

 

 

CHORONG POV

Hayoung have already leave to find Dux Omne Regnum so she can start her training.

"Hey did anyone of you saw where Naeun is? I can't find her anywhere." Bomi asked in a worried tone as soon as she came to us.

"Sorry unnie i didn't see her." Elkie replied quite nervous.

'Hmm. I think she know where she is.' I thought observing them.

"But i saw a letter that name on you. maybe it was from her." she added giving the letter to Bomi.

'Hhmmm. maybe it was her that i saw sneaking from the back with her hoodie on.' i thought then glanced at everyone.

I saw Bomi read the letter silently and sighed.

"Aishh. she is so stubborn." Bomi whispered frustratingly.

"She said not to worry about her. because she is with Hayoung." she added standing beside me.

"Okay guys. we have to leave this place as soon as possible. we are going to MANDEN." i told them as i grab my things.

"But what about pretty unnie And Naeun unnie? Would they find us if we move to another place?" Elkie asked worriedly.

"Yeah what about them?" Bomi seconded in a worried tone.

"Don't worry. they will find us. Hayoung ah has a sharp hearing and a strong senses that she can use to search for us. i believed that she'll find us.." Eunji replied assuring them then drapes her hand on Namjoo's shoulder who didn't mind at all.

"Okay, then i am convinced with what you said." Bomi replied then ushered us out.

when we are walking outside we heard a man yelling for help.

"Should we help him?" Changsub asked glancing at each one of us.

Eunji and Bomi nodded their head before running towards the man.

 

 

NO ONE POV

they are focusing their attention to the man who is badly injured.

That they didn't see the two Bigfoot (hairy, upright walking, ape-like creatures.) Attacks from behind them.

 

"Watch out unnies!!" Elkie shouted to warn them.

but they didn't hear her clearly.

"Wha--" but Bomi didn't got to finished her sentence when she gasps seeing those two Bigfoot while Eunji tried to stand infront of Bomi to block the attack..

luckily Changsub was on time to use his eyes and glance at the two monsters killing them on the spot.

"Thanks for the help Basilick!!" They both yelled at the same time before they continue running again.

Changsub gave them a thumbs up before leading the others to a safer place.

they saw the man leaning beside a truck covering his wound with his right hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you alright there mister?!" Bomi asked walking to where the man is before crouching down to check on him.

"You are stating the obvious Bomi ah." Eunji rolled her eyes as she crouch down and see what she can do to help..

"Can you heal him?" Eunji asked diverting her eyes from the man to Bomi who nods her head.

"I can. leave it to me." she replied before focusing her attention to the man.

"Precipio tibi iam curaverat !!" (I command you to heal this man now!!) Bomi chanted her hands is on the man shoulder, suddenly a flashed of orange light comes out on her hands.

the wound on the man's shoulder slowly vanished.

"Eunji ah?! Bring the man to the safer place." Bomi ordered.

Eunji nods her head then assist the man out there.

 

 

BOMI POV

"Come out you coward!! Let's end this!!" i taunted making them angry.

i saw those Big foots come out and heck they are more than ten.

i take a step back and waver a little. the first one attack me by kicking his left foot luckily i was fast enough to catch it.

"Virtutem terribilium formam mihi gladium. ( lightning give me your power and form into a sword.)" I chanted, then there appeared a lightning sword in my right hand.

i smirk before slicing his stomach then throwing him to his comrades.

his comrades looks at me with murderous eyes..

"You pay for this witch!!" Their leader i think shouted in fury.

"Bring it on!!" I yelled back before running to attack them with my lightning sword.

"Bomi ah what is happening?!" I heard Chorong unnie asked.

"enemies are attacking unnie!!" I said loudly glancing at her way then focusing my attention back to the big foot.

"Milites ortae luteas!! (Soldiers made of clay arisen!!) I heard Chorong chanted from my back.

"Monstra iam oppugnare!! (Attack those monsters now!!)" She added while she slowly walks near the car.

i saw those little soldiers slowly arisen from the land and starts running towards the Big foots to attack..

'Aww they are ing cute with their height..' i thought before dodging the Big foot's attacked.

I sneakily glanced at Chorong's way who facepalm.

the litte soldiers climb to the big foots and hit them but their attacks are useless though because those monster didn't even budge.

the Bigfoots slap them and some stomp their feet crushing those tiny soldiers causing them to vanished when they hit the ground.

i kick the Bigfoot that was near me with my left leg but it block my attacked.

"Get out of there Bomi ah!!" I heard Chorong's scary voice that makes all my hair crawls.

i slowly look at her to see her really angry.

"Uh oh!! They are dead!!" I uttered running away from there and went to where she is.

"How dare you killed my babies!!" She shouted angrily her eyes darken.

 "Scopum recta milia sagittarum imbrem!! (Rain a thousand arrows directly to the target!!)" She screamed through her lungs.

the sky turns to gray and in a matter of a seconds, the sky launches a thousand of arrows.

"Dock down!!" I shouted pushing her down.

i glanced to the Bigfoots who tries to avoid the arrows but got hit anyway, the two had escapes before i could chant another spells again.

"Where is Eunji ah?" She asked as soon as she stands up.

I dust my clothes first before answering her.

"She aid the man to the safer place, didn't you guys meet?" I inquired walking to her.

"No, i went after you two, because i know how reckless you are just like Hayoung ah." she answered before pulling me with her.

"Maybe she is with Changsub oppa now. Let's go and meet them." I replied as we walked out there.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

after we sneakily get out of that place where those Minatours are working, we decided to wait for a car to pass by and ask them for a ride.

"Why there are no cars passing by here?!" She frustratedly kicked the pebbles.

yeah she is right i have observed since we left MAZAFOUN and entered this city that there are no any vehicles passing by.

i look around to search for a hint just to know what place we are in..

earlier before we left i asked that receptionist what this place is called, but she just answered me with 'this place has no name.'

how possible is that?

"Naeunie?! Are you alright? I've been calling for you for tenth times now." She asked concernly.

'Shoot, did i zone out again?' I thought confusedly.

I give her a soft smile. "I'm fine Hayoungie. i was just thinking, maybe this place is desserted or something?"

"Woah!! Maybe You are right. we haven't encounter any humans here except for mythical creatures." she uttered surprised.

she holds my hand suddenly and started walking faster..

"What's the problem Hayoungie?" I inquired curiously.

"Nothing. we just need to get out of this place. i have a hunch that this place don't belong in the map." she answered before carrying me and uses her agility to move faster, away from that place..

She was really determine to leave the place that she uses her agilty to the max.

"I am right, that place was put there to deceived human race." she mumbled when we stopped in AMIANE city.

"Tsskk!! Those filthy scumbags has the guts to mess with human!!" She uttered with fury.

she started walking while i just follow behind her.

"Stay beside me. I can feel negative energy is lurking around." She said grabbing my right hand while stopping in the near basement.

"What it is Hayoungie?" I asked trying not to freak out.

in a matter of seconds Hayoung carried me and uses her agility to transport us to the roof of the basement.

"Whahaha!!! Long time no see Lamia!!" A guy with spec greeted boisteriously.

"What do you need now Sukjin?!" Hayoung furiously asked.

"Hahahaha!! You are still the same." He replied ignoring her question before attacking her.

Hayoung block his right kick before hitting his leg using her left knuckles.

"I am going to make you pay for the betrayal you gave us." Hayoung whispered menacingly.

"Let see if you can do that!!" He replied showing his fangs.

'He is a vampire too?' I thought confused.

he started attacking Hayoung but she is quick to dodge it.

He use his right leg to hit Hayoung on her stomach but she block it with her arms.

"Is that all you got Sukjin?!" She smirked before transporting herself into his back.

she slowly showed her fangs before sinking it to his neck.

"You are still a weakling lamia. you can't save this world against Sire Balkan." he mocked before Hayoung sip his blood making him withered like a flower.

"Sukjin where are you?" Another voice asked.

Hayoung slowly throw his body to the ground glaring at the intruder.

"You?! You killed Sukjin!!" The guy asked in fury.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"he deserves that for killing hundreds of lamia! And for betraying us Kwangsoo!" She shots back.

the guy slowly transform into Manticore. (A mythical beast with a lion's body and a human's head.)

"!! I alioquin interficiemus te, (i will kill you!!)" He growls as he run to attack her.

"lm 'agnus dei: non dimittam te, rectores orbis terrarum !! (I'm not gonna let you rule the world!!)" She replied in anger using her agility.

Hayoung quickly block his attacked and tried to counter attack by kicking him in his gut and punches him in his face.

she is trying to punch him again when a nails dig into her left arm.

The Manticore mocked. "Is that all what you got?!"

He showed her his sharp nails, scratching the ground.

Hayoung tried to cover her bleeding arm with her right hand as she dodge his attack.

then suddenly someone throw a rock hitting him square in the face.

"Who th--" he got cut off when a punch hit his face.

Hayoung uses her strength to attack the manticore, dodging his attack by sliding down between his legs and appear at his back.

she headlock him and showed her fangs.

"Vale. (Goodbye)" she whispered as she slowly sip his neck.

 He tries to break free but due to the blood lost he lost the ability to fight back.

as he slowly turns into dust he mouthed something.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---