Chapter-9

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

Hayoung wipe her tears, and look at Chorong.. "unnie, do you think Min Sun unnie is safe out there?" she ask in a weak voice..

"she is, she is one of the Dux de Lamia.. i know she could protect herself from anything.. and don't worry they won't do stupid things to her yet.. that's why you need to be train to be one of the strongest in Lamia realm.. so we could save your sister and maybe i could give your mission to Eunji on finding the key, while you concentrate on your training.." Chorong answer giving Hayoung a quick hug..

"do you think Eunji unnie will agree to it? and she isn't back yet from ALGUEN doing her mission." Hayoung ask again her brows meeting half way..

Chorong giggle.. "she will, beside i already got a message from her saying that she just successfully finished her mission on ALGUEN that she is on her way here.. so i texted her the address we are in.." Chorong replied looking at Hayoung giving her a smile..

they heard a hurried footstep going to where they are..

"sorry to disturb your moment guys but we need to leave now!!" Bomi half yell from the door..

"why? what is happening unnie?" Hayoung ask walking to where Bomi is..

"Balkan's men found us.. hurry.. we have to leave now!!" Bomi command..

Chorong and Hayoung nod their head and followed Bomi out..

 they pass through the kitchen door and slowly sneak away..

Changsub and Elkie went with them...

they are already outside walking hurriedly when suddenly Hayoung stop from walking..

"unnie i can smell them, coming from that place.." Hayoung halt her steps then points to the abandon building infront of them..

"what? but they were actually behind us..?" Bomi ask confusedly, looking back and forth to Hayoung and to the building..

"Hayoung is good at sensing danger and her predator.. she uses her sense of smell and hearing to track it.." Chorong explain...

"quick!! hide!!" Hayoung command she quickly hold Naeun right hand then runs to the near bulky tree, everyone followed her..

they saw an army of Orc (savage humanoids with stooped posture, piggish faces, and prominent teeth that resemble tusks they gather in tribes that satisfy their bloodlust by slaying any humanoids that stands against them..) passing them looking for a victim..

"shh, keep quiet guys.. they will hear us if you keep on bickering there.." Hayoung reprimand her hand still holding onto Naeun absentmindedly..

Bomi and Changsub stopped bickering and obeyed Hayoung..

the Orc when ahead without noticing them or so they thought..

NAEUN POV

Hayoung is still holding my hand absentmindedly, i don't mind though because i like it when she is being like this..

we slowly went out from the place where we are hiding only to be surrounded by the Orc..

"You thought you can fool us?!" One of them spoke in a frightening voice, making me flinch and hide behind Hayoung..

the Orc laughed boisteriously..

"Just stay by my side, i won't let them hurt you.." Hayoung state in a calm voice..

I nod my head not finding my voice..

i just remember that Hayoung is still injured..

So i looked at her right hand but it is not bleeding anymore, maybe she had drink the potion Chorong unnie gave her..

The Orc began to attack us.. Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie do some enchant spell to shield us from their attack..

"This shield won't last long.. their attack is to strong for this.. we need to attack them outside because we can't do it inside the shield, beside we can't hold it for too long.." Chorong unnie state, still trying to hold the shield with Bomi unnie, to protect us..

"Unnie, let me out.. i am going to attack them.. i am going to buy you some time to escape.." Hayoung spoke from beside me..

Chorong shakes her head.. "no!! are you crazy?! That's a total suicide!! I won't let you.. you are still weak.." Chorong unnie argue..

"I am already healed unnie and if you don't do it unnie.. we are all gonna die here.. just do what i say.." Hayoung explain sighing..

"Are you just gonna stay like that?! You bunch of cowards!!" The orc taunt, attacking our shield again..

the shield is slowly cracking, Hayoung use that time and step forward, letting my hand go.. turning around Hayoung smile at us.. before using her agility to attack the Orc..

"Hayoung ah?!! Wait!!" Chorong unnie yelled but Hayoung ignored it, and went directly to attack the orc without even hesistating..

"Aish that kid.." Chorong unnie mumble frustratingly..

" Bomi unnie.. Now!!" Hayoung command..

Bomi unnie do some enchant spell making us all surprised..

because the spell didn't do any damaged to the orc..

"What th---" Bomi unnie utter in surprised..

"Hahaha!! That is just a basic spell!! It won't harm us!!" The orc grinned devilishly..

"Just run now!! And don't look back.. Changsub oppa..! i will count on you, that you will bring them in the safe place..." Hayoung command while dodging the attacked of one of the Orc..

"Hurry!! Move.." she added then focusing herself on the fight..

Changsub oppa quickly lead us out of the place..

"Is it really alright to leave pretty unnie there? What if she is outnumbered by those Orc.." Elkie said concern..

she is right, what if Hayoung needs our help..

"Don't worry she is strong... i know she will make it out there alive.." Chorong unnie said positively..

HAYOUNG POV

I am just glad that my comrades are out there safe.. and i needed to find what this monster's weakness is..

"Is that all you can do weakling?" Their leader mocked me..

he uses his right arm to punch me in my stomach, i quickly dodge it..

but i didn't see his left arm, punching me straight in my face..

"Argh!!" I whimper... taking a little step backward because of the forces coming from that punched..

i heard some screeches hundred meters away from us..

'are you a comrade? Or a foe?' I thought but my thought got cut off when the orc attack again kicking me in my stomach...

Making me hit my back on the ground, i tried to stand up and spit some blood, wiping my mouth after doing so...

I saw him get his weapon from his back.. "this is your end weakling?! Prepare to die!!" He said in a scary tone..

swinging his weapon with full force unto me, slaying me with the axe..

i quickly use my speed to dodge it..

and tried to do my counter attack, by kicking the orc in it's head, making him kneel..

another orc attack me at my back making me lost my balance and fall to the ground again..

I quickly stand up.. and look at them angrily.. 'Crap, i am outnumbered..' i mutter when another orc attack me... blocking it using my hand, then i step backward..

i glare to that orc, but i was so surprised when it's head got ripped from it's body..

"Are you just going to let yourself be their toys!?" I heard a familiar voice ask..

i look up to see it was Eunji unnie in her wolf form..

"Thanks for the save unnie.." i state getting up..

"The fights not done yet.. we will show them who we are and that they can't mess with us.." she replied getting ready for a fight..

i nod my head, and dust my clothes..

she is right the fight isn't over yet.. i am gonna make them pay for mocking us.. 

"Hayoung ah?" She called out...

"Yes unnie?" I replied..

"Cover your ears.." she commanded..

"Huh? What unnie? You know even though i cover my ears, i can still hear the sound even from miles away..." i said confusedly..

"Just do what i say and don't concentrate to it.. you have to block all the noise..." she answered looking ahead of us...

"Now!!!" She added... which i obeyed and block all the noises so i won't here anything...

i saw all the orc flew into the air while trying to cover their ears, they are like screaming in pain... 

'What's happening---?' I thought but it got off when i senses some strong powers coming from our south..

"Unnie can i use my hearing now?!" I ask glancing at Eunji unnie who is also looking at me...

"You can..." she replied curtly..

i tried to concentrate and followed the noise it seems like it's coming this way...

i heard the screeches getting loud accompanied by howling at the same time...

'no it's not Eunji unnie who is howling, is there another loup gurou?' I thought confusedly...

"Glad you are on time Namjoo ah..." Eunji spoke gently....

"I am just glad that the ogre from the south were far too weak that i thought.. and i have to thanks Sowon for helping me she is a loup gurou like you Eunji ah..." Namjoo ah explained..

"Wait are you a banshee?" I ask when i see her appearance....

"Yes... but we can talk later... let's finish them off..." she replied, readying herself to fight...

"I agree with you..." i said quickly running to the leader who is swinging his weapon for a counter attack..

i dodge it by sliding down then levitate up i get my knife, and stuck it in it's throat...

"You!!" Their leader glare at me before it turn to dust...

Eunji unnie bite and claws every orc who is on her way..

while Namjoo unnie and Sowon unnie help each other to fight the orc.. 

"Hayoung ah? Where is Chorong unnie?" I Heard Eunji unnie ask...

i turn around to see her in her human form again...

"She is in a safe place. With our friends..." i answered...

I didn't change into my vampire form because Chorong unnie told me not to...

now that Eunji unnie is here i have to go and train myself to become the strongest in lamia realm...

"is that so? Anyway allow me to introduced you to our new comrade.. this is Namjoo ah she is a banshee, and that is Sowon a loup gurou just like me..." Eunji unnie said introducing them..

i introduced myself and welcome them to our group...

I can smell Chorong unnie and the others scent.. and Eunji unnie also said she can smell Chorong unnie's scent not far from us...

so we started our journey to find them..

while we are on our way to Find Chorong unnie and the others.. Namjoo unnie ask me if i could turn myself into a bat..

i shakes my head because i am still lacking... there is a lot of things that i don't know yet...

she nods her head in understanding....

"This way..." Eunji unnie lead us..

i saw a building covered with a green shield... if you are a human you wouldn't notice the shield...

"Pretty unnie?!" I saw Elkie running towards  me followed by the others..

"I am glad that you are alright unnie... i was really worried about you.." she added giving me a quick hug...

i smile... "i am fine.. don't worry about me Elkie ah.. Eunji unnie and her friends help me defeat the orc...." i replied tapping her head then glance at Eunji unnie's way, who is smiling to everyone...

"Good to see you Eunji ah... and you Hayoung ah you still have a punishment from me for disobeying me..." Chorong unnie said her lips turn down when she said the last part..

"Sorry unnie.." i apologize, smiling sheepishly..

"Anyway who is with you Eunji ah?" Chorong unnie ask seeing an unfamiliar faces with us...

"Good to see you too unnie.. this is Namjoo ah, a banshee i met her during my mission in ALGUEN, and that one is Sowon, she is her cousin. She is also a loup gurou just like me... and who are they unnie?" Eunji unnie state pointing at everyone..

"This is Bomi a wiccan, that's Naeun her cousin. She is a human.. that is Changsub a Basilick.. and that little girl is Elkie also a human..." Chorong unnie introduced them to each other...

"Unnie can i talk with you?" I ask when everyone is out of earshot...

"What is it Hayoung ah?" She ask back nodding her head for me to continue...

"I think i need to train now unnie, as early as possible so i can get back here the fastest to help you fight Balkan and his men, and beside i want to protect my friends and family..." i answer clenching my fist..

i can't believe that i am still weak... there are a lot of things that i have to know...

"okay be careful on your journey, and go tell Eunji ah that you are leaving to train yourself.." she said giving me a hug..

we break our hug, then walks to where our comrades are..

"Eunji unnie can i talk to you for a minute?" I ask when i saw her talking with Bomi unnie..

she nods her head.. and excused herself to Bomi unnie..

i brought her to a secluded area so no one can hear what i wanted to say to her...

"I am leaving unnie...." i start, glancing at her..

"I am going to train myself to be the strongest in our realm... i will be back once i finished my training..." i added..

"Do you want me to accompany you?" She ask concernly..

"Thanks unnie.. but you can't... Chorong unnie said that she is giving you my mission on finding the key... and you are the one i can count on.. to protect them from danger..." i explain...

she gives me a quick hug before detaching herself from me...

"Be careful Hayoung ah.. we will wait for your comeback..." Eunji unnie said smiling..

"are you not going to said goodbye to them?" She curiously ask, pointing to where our comrades are, when she saw me walking away..

I smile... "Chorong unnie will tell them my goodbye..." i answer before disappearing in her sight...

Eunji can only shakes her head before going to where their comrades are..

NAEUN POV

i saw Hayoung and Eunji unnie going to a secluded area..

'Should i go after them? Maybe they are going to talk about something serious? Nah i just stay here..' i debated.. but end up following them anyway..

i can't hear what they are talking because i am quite far from them...

i saw Eunji unnie giving Hayoung a hug before walking away...

'Where is she going?' I ask confusedly, looking at her disappearing back..

NO ONE POV

"where would i search for Dux Omne Regnum? (the leader of all the kingdom..) Chorong unnie didn't even gave me a single clue on where to find her..." Hayoung mumble looking at the city...

she decided to jump down the tree, and just walk like a normal person...

she was crossing the street when she felt like someone is following her...

"Who is there?!" She ask in a scary tone preparing herself to attack...

she uses her agility to hide in a tree...

"What the--- where is she?" The person mumbled not noticing that Hayoung sneakily levitate to her back...

the person gulp feeling the knife on ....

"Who are you?! why are you following me?!"  She ask venoumously...

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---