Chapter-7

Mystic Realm

PREVIOULY ON MYSTIC REALM:

I was waiting for the right time to attack when I saw it changing into a human form.

'What the? Did this basilick drink a COUMBRE POTION (a potion that make any demon or monster change into a human form.)

"Changsub Oppa?"  Someone called out.

"I'm here." The basilick or Changsub answered.

I look around to find the source of the voice. Only to find an unfamiliar girl stood at the entrance of the warehouse.

"I've been looking for You everywhere Changsub Oppa, but I can't find You." The girl frowned.

He sheepishly smiled before walking to the girl.

"I'm sorry Elkie, iI was just checking if I could control it." He apologize. The girl went to Him and offer Him a smile.

"I know it wasn't Your choice to become like that Oppa. Don't be hard on Yourself." The girl or Elkie told Him.

"I know, but I am still disgusted being one of a Basilick." Changsub said disgustedly.

Seems like this Basilick isn't a wicked one. I look at them once more, before turning My back to them.

When suddenly someone attack the basilick.

"Oppa!!!" Elkie yelled in horror seeing that Changsub was attacked by a cyclops ( a one-eyed giant who captured and eat people.) Smashing His head to the floor.

'Should I interfere?' I asked Myself while watching the scene crouching down to ready Myself.

I saw the cyclops grabs Elkie who is perspiring because of fright.

"Oppa!! help!!" She yelled in fright. I can't watch this seeing that the basilick is still unmoving and the girl is in danger.

I can't let that cyclops eat the girl.

I went down sneakily, getting a hold of My speed, I attacked Him from behind using the knife, stabbing His arm that is holding Elkie.

He let go of Elkie and yelp in pain. He search for His attacker and saw Me.  

He gritted His teeth and went after Me.

"Run!!" I yelled to Elkie who was flabbergasted but nod anyway and runs out of the warehouse.

The cyclops grabs My shoulder harshly, it's fingers digging into My shoulder then throws Me to the wall.

"Argghh!!" I shouted when My back hits the wall. 

I tried crawling to where the basilick is.

"Hey!!! Basilick!!!! wake up!!!" I yelled shaking Him firmly but the basilick is still unconcious.

'Damn it, what happened to Him.' I thought. I slowly stand up.

I wiped the corner of My mouth when I felt a blood came out from it.

I attack again using My speed. And give it a lot of punches, but the cyclops just dodge My punches or even blocked it.

I don't want to use my full strength as a vampire or sinks my teeth to the cyclops, because the last time I did it to the monster, I felt my stomach wanted to jump out of my body.

So I would never want do it again. Unless I can smell that they are delicious.

The monster got a hold of My right arm, and to My surprised the cyclops bite My right arm.

"Arghh!!! ..!!" I yelp kicking the cyclops in it's head.

He blocked it and laugh.

"Yah!!! You one eye!!! How dare You bite my arm!!!!" I yelled angrily seeing that My right arm is bleeding so much.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

Hayoung ah went to the rooftop to check something, but when I peek at the window I didn't see Her there.

So I decided to read the antique libris and wait for Her in my room. I heard a knock on My door.

"Come in." I said without looking up.

"Naeun ah, dinner is ready. But where is Hayoung shi?" Bomi Unnie asked, standing at My doorway I lift My head from the book I'm reading.

I put the book at My bedside table then walks toward Her.

"She said She is just going to check something outside. She was gone for forty minutes now." I answered pointing to the window.

I nearly forgot that She was a vampire. Bomi unnie nods then signal Me to follow Her to the kitchen.

We arrived at the kitchen, and I saw that They cooked a lot. 

I saw two bottles of potion and  a rare blood in a flask. I look at Bomi Unnie questioningly.

"That's for Hayoung shi, Chorong shi said that Hayoung shi don't like human food." Bomi Unnie explained while Chorong shi nods Her head.

"Where's Hayoung ah?" Chorong-shi asked looking at Bomi Unnie then at Me.

"She said She is going to check something outside, but She didn't come back yet." I told Her.

She nods Her head then wipes Her hand with the towel.

"I'll go fetch Her, maybe She saw something that interest Her." Chorong-shi said before walking away.

"You didn't scared Her? Did You?" Bomi Unnie asked when Chorong-shi is out of earshot.

"Unnie!! How could I even do that, She is a vampire and I am a human. It supposed to be the other way.." I explained pouting, She just laugh at Me.

"Ya know like garlic or something." She teasingly added.

I just shakes My head to Her.

 

 

 

 

CHORONG POV

I went outside to find Hayoung I didn't even know that She sneak out.

'That kid, where is She?' I thought.

I saw a girl running out the warehouse yelling for help.

"Hey kid. stop right there." I said stopping Her from passing Me.

"What is the problem kid?" I asked looking at Her with wary eyes.

She took a deep breath before speaking.

"I need help, Changsub Oppa and the pretty girl is in danger." She said hastily, pulling Me along with Her.

She lead Me to the warehouse where I saw Her came from.

"Yah!!! You one eye!!! how dare You bite My arm!!!!" I heard a familliar voice angrily yells to someone. 

I run faster to where She is pulling the girl with Me who didn't restraint.

"Hayoung ah!! why are yYu mad?" I asked when I reached Her not seeing that She was in the middle of a fight.

My eyes travelled down Her arms and saw Her right arm bleeding so much.

"I am gonna make You pay for what You did!!" she said attacking the cyclops without even thinking. 

The cyclops blocked Her attacks and tried to counter attack Her but She dodge it.

She tried to land a kick on the cyclops head, but the cyclops was fast enough to read Her attack and got a hold of Her legs, flipping Her upside down.

The cyclops laugh wickedly then tried to toast Her up, it's mouth hanging open waiting for Hayoung to dive in it and savour Her.

"Cyclopis in ore tuo avi celeritas lucis !! (cyclops zip Your mouth in a speed of light!!)" I chanted pointing My hands toward the cyclops.

it''s mouth closes instantly and Hayoung fell like a ball bouncing back.

She controlled Her body to stop Herself from getting hit to the wall.

"Well, that was close, thanks for the save Unnie." She grinned dusting Her clothes.

"Now it's time to end You, I don't wanna play anymore." She said getting serious walking towards Me.

"Unnie check the basilick if He is okay, He lost His consciousness when this one eye smashed Him to the wall. and bring Elkie with You." She stated looking fiercely to the cyclops who is trying to slit its mouth using a blade.

'Where did it get the blade?' I thought distractedly.

"Go now unnie!!." Hayoung added making Me snap out of it.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

'The hell, My right arm ing hurts like it's going to rip off.'  I muttered glancing at My right arm.

I saw the cyclops running towards Me with a blade in its hand.

'Come on one eye show Me what You got.' I smirked seeing it is ready to attack again. 

I closed My eyes trying to read its move as I ready My left hand that holding the knife.

'What area are You going to attack?' I asked Myself when I feel the cyclops in front of Me, it's started to swing the blade back then putting all it's strength to it attacking my right torso.

 I open My eyes and dodge it on time by sliding down.

'Phew that was very close.' I whispered exhaling a deep breath seeing the blade above My head.

I ready Myself to stab the cyclops in its eye.

"Arghh!!" The cyclops yelp in pain walking backwards while putting its hands to its eye.

I use My speed to kick it with My right leg hitting it at the side of it's head making it fall to the ground.

I'm really getting exhausted My left hand on My knees. 

I saw a steel lying just few inches away from me, I walk slowly to where it is and grab it.

I went back to where the cyclops is.

Arriving there, I stabbed it in its head making the blood splutter everywhere.

I slowly crashed down as I lie in supine position on the ground.

' I forgot that My right arm is still hurting' I mutttered closing My eyes.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I heard a knock on the door. Bomi Unnie dashed out the kitchen I followed Her knowing it is Chorong shi and Hayoung ah, but when Bomi Unnie open the door, it was only Chorong shi, an unfamiliar girl and a guy that they are carrying.

"Hurry help us.." Chorong shi instructed, Me and Bomi umUnnie quickly help them and brought the guy to the living room.

"Naeun shi, please do Me a favor check Hayoung ah, in the warehouse just near the abandoned bakery." Chorong unnie calmly said.

 I nodded my head. "Sure Chorong shi. I'll go now." I said walking away.

"Just call me Unnie!!!" She shouts when I am still near the earshot.

"Yes, Unnie!!!" I yelled back. I grab my jacket and went to the warerhouse.

I arrived at the warehouse, walking carefully to not create sound.

Ibam making sure that the area is safe. I saw blood pooling the ground.

'Where are You Hayoung ah?' I thought worriedly. Stopping when I saw someone lying on the ground.

I take the right path when I am near it I found out it was a cyclops.

I shake it with My feet to make sure that it wasn't moving.

I sighed in relief when it didn't move.

But then My eyes got wide when I saw Hayoung ah, lying in the ground with Her right arm bleeding just few meters away from the cyclops.

I run to where She is and crouch down to check if She is still breathing.

"Phew, thank god.. it's nothing serious.." I muttered staring at Her.

She slowly open Her eyes and stare at Me blanky, then Her lips began to curve.

"Nice to see You here Naeun ah." She chuckled making Me shakes My head.

"Yeah, because someone told Me to wait for Her, said that She is just going to check something.. I thought She ditched Me and got scared of Me." I joke making Her laugh even more.

She gets up slowly while I tried to help Her.

"Well, what can I say. but I am thankful that You came. at least it wasn't Chorong Unnie who came back again, because I know she's going to nag Me endlessly." She chuckled making Me laugh.

"Yeah, so You owe Me one. now let's get You home so I won't get a nag too from Her." I said grinning.

She nods then we started walking out the warehouse.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---