Chapter-4

Mystic Realm

PREVIOUSLY on MYSTIC REALM:

I could really feel that there is something odd with Her. The next moment I knew I heard screaming outside of this building. I looked outside the window to see a demon fighter Her.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

This class is boring I don't have any interest to listen to our professor so I stare outside the window.

I heard someone mutters, But I didnt paid any attention.

I see a demon lurking outside near the court. 'Tsk first day of class and here they are trying to destroy it.' I mumbled seeing that a demon is trying to hostage a human student.

I stood up and ask Our professor if I can excuse.

She nods Her head so I went out. I arrived at the court watching My footstep so that the demon won't notice My presence.

An idea pop on My mind so I try levitating to where the demon is.

I have been practicing that skill for months now, and it actually paid off.

I sneakily attack the demon getting the small knife (Eunji unnie gave to Me before She went to do Her mission.) who is busy punishing it's hostage by lunging forward to where it is.

Stabbing its lower torso the demons screams in pain.

It was furious looking at its surrounding, searching for its attacker.

'Damn this demon is feisty.' I thought looking at the knife.

I heard it growl and began to stand up and try to attack Me, I try to avoid it but it got a hold on my left arm.

It squeezes My arm tightly that I have to mask the pain by putting My right hand on my mouth.

Chorong Unnie told Me not to show My true strength, so I have to contol Myself. 

I look at it with fiery eyes, and began landing it a kick.

I just notice that the human student this demon had punished is gone.

'maybe She went to a safer place.' i thought as I punch the demon hardly on its face.

"its that all You can do lamia?!!!" The demon asks mocking.

I felt a hard punch land on My stomach making Me spit some blood. 

I looked at My surrounding to see if any human were watching the fight, luckily there are none.

'I'm sorry Rong Unnie but I have to teach this scumbag a lesson.' I muttered spitting the blood.

I change My demeanour, slowly My eyes color darken.

"Get ready I'll beat Your You scoundrel!!!" I yelled before vanishing out of its sight appearing behind it.

I smirked before putting My right hand onto its heart.

"What the !! Get off Me lamia!!" The demon shouted while trying to free itself.

"No, can't do." I answered before draining its energy.

'! I have to endure this pain.' I thought while My left hand clutching on its neck.

It's My first time to feed energy from anyone.

Rong Unnie told Me once that I have an ability to drain other energy it's because I am not just a sanguine ( vampire that feeds on blood.) but also I am a psychic (vampire that feeds on energy.) They called it hybrid (combination of sanguine and psychic.)

I watch as the demon's body started to go drained. My head hurts and I started to feel dizzy but I have to finish this.

I put all My energy into My feet and start stomping at the demon head, crushing it.

The body started to vanish in the thin air. I slowly move back and lean to the wall.

' this is getting worser, I cannot black out here.' I muttered while searching for My phone in My pocket.

I dialled Rong Unnie's number.

"Hello, Hayoung ah?" Rong Unnie's voice on the other line asked.

But before Ivcould answer, I lost My conscious.

 

NAEUN POV

I can't take My eyes off of what's happening outside.

It seems that the demon would kill Her with how the demon punched Her hard on Her stomach.

I raised My right hand to ask a permission to our professor to go out, She nods Her head and I scurry out of the room.

I am looking for My way to go there because I still don't know the roundabout of this university, finally I found it.

I saw Her leaning on the wall unconscious, I heard a worried voice coming from Her phone.

'Should I pick it up.' I thought reaching for the phone. I can feel that this rude girl isn't evil.

Bomi Unnie said before that there are some mystic creature who are good trying to protect the human world from the wicked one.

"Hello, this is Her classmate." I said biting My lips nervously.

"Hello this is Her guardian, is Hayoung alright?" The voice asks concernly.

I crouch down to check Her, I think She overuse Her body that is why it gave up half way.

"I think She'll be fine, She just need to rest, I'll bring Her to My apartment, it is near this university I'll text you the address." I say while checking if I could carry Her.

"Okay, please take good care of Her. I'll be on My way." Her guardian said before She hangs up. 

'I think I need Bomi Unnie's help.' I thought getting My phone to dial Bomi Unnie's number.

"Hello Naeun ah?" Bomi Unnie on the other line asked.

 "Unnie could You go here to My university. I needed some help." I say trying to be casual while looking at the sky.

"Did something happen to You? Be there in 15 minutes." I heard Her says scrumbling out the apartment.

"Oh no unnie, it is just My classmate is unconcious, I'll tell You the details later." I said crossing mMy fingers.

"Alright, alright. Wait for Me there, I'm going to drive now." Bomi Unnie replied.

"Take care unnie." I said before hanging up. I texted Her the place where I am waiting so she doesn't get lost.

 

15 MINUTES LATER

I was leaning on the wall putting Her head on My shoulder, trying to ignore the blazing heat coming from the sun. I am closing My eyes. When I hear someone calling My name.

"Naeun ah." The voice said I open My eyes to see it was Bomi unnie who is waving at Me.

I wave back and point to Hayoung.

She nods and began to bent down.

"Woah She is light." Bomi unnie said in amazement. I look at Her suspiciously and look at Her from head to toe.

"Unnie did You cast a spell to make Her light or make a spell to make You strong?" I asked doubtful not believing with what I saw because I know this rude girl is heavy when I try to carry Her awhile ago.

Bomi Unnie sheepishly grinned. I just shook My head.

"Let's go." She says leading Us to Her car.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---