Chapter-13

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

"Sire! An informant said they found where the Key is hiding!" An Achlys (symbolixes miss of death.) informed.

Her name Is Choi Yunji from Demon realm.

"Good! Now let's start hunting!" Balkan commanded.

He began gathering all of His Men from every realm. Well except from Fairy and Lamia realm.

"Began Your hunting in Mazafoun!" Balkan instructed.

"Yes Sire!!!" They all shouted as they sprint out of their hideout.

"Finally! I am going to have the key in My hand! I'm going to destroy this world and make a new one where Mythical creatures rule!" He laughs boisteriously.

"Lead the others to hunt for the last generation of lamia now!" He added as He spread all of His warriors.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I can't believe that Dux Omne is going hard on Me.

This training sure is like My survival.

"Surgere! Est quia omnia potes facere?! (Get up! Is that all You can do?!)" Dux Omne taunted.

I spit the blood from My mouth as I get up slowly.

No, I won't let all of them down.

I began attacking Dux Omne again without thinking, but She just dodge and blocked all My attack.

"Focus, Dux Hayoung!" She instructed before kicking Me in My stomach.

I clutch My stomach as I cough blood again.

The worst thing is I admit that I am still weak, but I can't give up yet. No! I won't give up.

"Transform tibi nunc!(transform Yourself now!)" She commanded.

I stood up and Started transforming Myself into a vampire as Dux Omne gave Her all.

Her transformation is different. She still looks human but Her Aura are mix with The Lamia, Loup-Gorou and of Pixie.

I tried using My ability. I am the last generation of Lamia realm. I can't let everyone down.

So far I am the only hybrid in Mystic Realm. My Mom once told Me that I am special.

I tried to focus all of My senses as My fangs start to appear.

But My body it starts to hurt like it would torn into pieces, My bones are cracking. My eyes.. They stings, I can feel the fluid coming from it.

"Arggh!" I yelled in pain.

This is the most painful transformation I have ever done.

My body starts to feel different. 

What's happening to Me?

"Tandem? Nunc demum istaec vera ostendere tibi oculus color (finally! You've got to show Your real eye color." Dux Omne uttered.

"Huh? What that supposed to Mean?" I asked.

"Vampire has variety of eye color. And it just show that You are the last generation of lamia." Dux Omne explained proudly.

"But I don't understand anything of it." I replied scratching My head.

"The last generation got the purple eyes, they can control all the other ranks, or Mythical creatures. You can control them if They are willing to submit to You. You can As well control all the powers like hypnotism, telekinesis and memory altering. Then in addition You are the only hybrid vampire that have acquired the power of both blood lines. That is why Balkan is afraid of the last generation of Lamia Realm because He knows You can overpower Him." Dux Omne explained carefully.

"Try to focus Your senses and chant 'ego ibo transform in vespertilio.(i'll transform into a bat.)'" Dux Omne instructed.

I oblige and focus all My senses before chanting it. And in the nick of an eye, I have become a... bat?

"Woah, I can talk too!" I said in an amuse tone.

"That's the advantage of You, other Lamia can only transform into a Bat but they can't talk like You." Dux Omne added.

"How can I transform into My human form?" I asked.

Being small like this and able to fly is fun, but I know Naeun won't like Me, if I am stuck in My Bat form.

"Just say Your full name." Dux Omne smile.

"Wait! Are You serious Dux Omne?" I asked doubtful.

I mean what if She is just jok---

"Yes, I am serious. Try it." She encourages.

"Okay." I relented.

"Oh Hayoung." I uttered softly and in a nick of an eye I am transforming back into My human form.

"Now, try Your telekinesis ability." She instructed.

I nodded My head, and tried to move the chair by just focusing My eyes to it, but it won't budge.

After some minutes of trying I finally did it.

"Here, this is Your Secondary weapon." Dux Omne gave Me a katana.

"You can use that to eradicate Balkan's warriors." She added.

"Thanks, Dux Omne for the help." I said before sitting down.

"Take a rest, and after that We are going to train again." She informed Me.

"Thank You Dux Omne." I replied as I sit down the floor.

"There is a bluedblood on that pouch. If You are thirsty, You can drink that." She offered.

I just nodded My head Before closing My eyes.

I wonder what's going on outside this room?

 

 

 

---

Few minutes has pass when I decided to open My eyes And drink the blueblood.

Maybe Dux Omne will train Me on how to properly control My lust to blood. Sometimes I can't control Myself from feeding Human blood.

I even secretly feed Myself with Human blood without Chorong Unnie and Eunji Unnie Knowing.

I only did it twice, beside their blood doesn't taste good. Maybe because it was from a criminal's blood.

I don't feed from innocence human being.

The only blood that taste the sweetest among all human was Naeun.

"Let's get back to Your training, get ready." Dux Omne said as She started putting Human blood infront of Me.

I'm right with My hunch.

The smell of it seduces Me but I have to control Myself. Chorong Unnie had trained Me for this.

Focus Your senses Hayoung. You can't let them down.

I bite My arms to stop Myself from walking closer to the table where the human blood is.

. The smell really seduces Me. Who's blood is this? No. No. I can't fail this.

My fangs started showing without My consent. What is happening? I thought I have already control My lust to human blood.

Did I fail Chorong Unnie and Eunji Unnie?

And slowly I began taking a step forward. My body won't listen to Me to stop.

!

I get the small knife in My pocket and without a warning I stab My right leg.

"Argh!" I yelp in pain.

"Why did You that?!" Dux Omne asked in a bewildered tone.

"I had to stop Myself from consuming human blood. Chorong Unnie trained Me with this, and with the help of Eunji Unnie." I replied with a small smile.

"You are something Dux Hayoung." Dux Omne mumbled.

As soon as I remove the knife from My right leg, My heart starts beating rapidly.

! My lust to  energy is over taking Me.

"Run!" I half-yelled.

Dux Omne look at Me confusedly. "W-why? Dux Hayoung what's hapenning to You?"

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hayoung's eyes slowly changes from violet to black, indicating Her psychic vampire self is overtaking Her.

"I'm hungry." She uttered menancingly before jumping up to attack Dux Omne.

Hayoung seems to lose control of Her own body.

Dux Omne uses Her speed to avoid Hayoung's attack.

"Dux Hayoung! Ex disrumpam! (Dux Hayoung! Snap out of it!)" Dux Omne yelled.

"What is the name of the girl She is with? Maybe that could help to bring Her senses back." She mumbles as She dodge Hayoung's attack.

"Argh!" She yelps in pain when Hayoung succesfully scratch Her in Her shoulder.

'Uhm. I remember now. it's Naeun.' Dux Omne thought.

"Dux Hayoung! Ex Disrumpam! Naeun extra te exspectat! (Dux Hayoung snap out of it! Naeun is waiting for You outside!)" Dux Omne tries Her luck by mentioning Naeun's name.

She hope that it will bring Hayoung out of Her state, because right now Hayoung was losing Herself.

Hayoung attack Dux Omne again by smashing Dux Omne's Face to the floor but stop when She heard a voice inside Her mind.

"Naeu--" She was cut off when Suddenly Hayoung yelled in pain.

"Ahhh!!!" Hayoung screamed before falling to the floor.

"Dux Hayoung?! Are You alright?!" She asks as She kneels down to check on Hayoung.

 

 

 

 

 

---

It's been an hour since Hayoung has lost Her conscious.

Dux Omne went out of the room to bring Naeun inside.

"Hayoungie!" Naeun called worriedly as She rans to where Hayoung is, and crouch down as She puts Hayoung's head on Her legs.

"What happened to Her Dux Omne?" Naeun asks worriedly glancing up to Dux Omne who was observing them.

"She lost Her conscious while training... I'll go asks one of My people to make a potion to regain Her consciousness." Dux Omne replied.

"I think I can do it. I've already read a book about making potions." Naeun uttered.

"Alright. But first We need to bring Hayoung out, and let Her rest. I'll go ask for Help to carry Hayoung out." Dux Omne said before She went out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After Dux Omne left, I traces Hayoung's feature. It seems that She was really exhausted.

Is Her training that hard? Did Dux Omne went hard on Her?

"Hayoungie, I'll go make You the potion. I won't take long." I uttered kissing Her forehead before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

---

I need to make Przytomny Potion. (A potion usually use to regain consciousness.)

I have to check the ingredient first.

Hyppo lingua (tongue) check. Iguana cauda (tail.) Check. Syreni scale mermaid scale.) Check. Alicorn pluma (feather.) Check. Dragonfly oculis (eyes.) Check.

So I don't have rhino sanguis (blood.) And Hyacintho fungus. (Violet mushroom.)

I scratch My head. Where do I get this two?

"Unnie, need help?" It was Soeun, Hayoung's cousin who spoke behind Me.

Luckily She has the right timing.

"Uhm.. Yes. Do You know where to get rhino sanguis and Hyacintho fungus?" I asked softly.

"Uhh. Wait Unnie. Let Me think of it." She said as She got lost in Her thought remembering the place.

After five minutes She flicks Her hand.

"I know where. Come on Unnie let's hurry!" She was excited as She lead Me the way.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Are You sure, We can find it here?" I asked doubtful.

We have been waiting for an hour but  there is no rhino passing here.

"Just a moment Unnie. There be here in five minutes." She replied.

We were in the forest near Dux Omne's building looking for the two ingredients.

"Okay,  maybe I'll go t--" She cut Me off.

"Shh. We need to keep quiet. I think a rhino is passing by this area. Hide Unnie." She told Me.

I hide behind the bushes and saw Soeun preparing to attack the rhino with Her blade.

I close My eyes and when I open it, Soeun already killed the rhino.

"So what do We need Unnie?" She inquired wiping Her sweat.

"We need Hyacintho fungus" I replied as I started looking around.

"Found it!" I stated proudly.

"Alright. Now let's go back Unnie. They might be looking for Us." Soeun said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

---

I immediately went to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients.

'I hope I succeed in doing this.' I thought praying.

This is My first time doing it. Usually Bomi Unnie was the one making the potion.

I mixed all the ingredients before putting it to the cauldron. I remember what I read, I have to wait for it to turn purple.

Few minutes after, the potion is ready.

I hope this can help Hayoungie.

"Unnie! We need to get out of here! They have found us!" Soeun informed Me.

"Who have found Us?" I asked as I put the potion inside the flask.

"Balkan. Let's hurry. They already transferred Hayoung Unnie to the safer place." She answered.

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---