Chapter-6

Mystic Realm

PREVIOUSLY ON MYSTIC REALM:

They were talking about the creatures They fought while I just listen to them. When We heard a knock on the entrance door.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

We heard a knock on the door and on instinct I stood up and run there. Holding My breath while readying myself to fight whoever it is.

I slowly open the door to see Chorong unnie standing there.

Her hand freezes on the air in a knocking mode. She looks at Me like I have grown a horn.

'Woah. I look ugly with it.' I mumbled after imagining Myself with a horn.

"Hayoung ah, thank god You are alright." She said engulfing Me with a big hug.

I smile to it and hug Her back.

"Thanks to them unnie. I'm fine now." I answered still on Her embrace.

We heard some coughing sound, so We detached ourselves from the hug and see Bomi-shi and Naeun-shi standing there awkwardly.

I cleared My throat before introducing them to each other.

"Bomi-shi, Naeun-shi this is My guardian Chorong Unnie. Rong unnie, this is Bomi-shi and Naeun-shi who helps Me regain My consciousness." I said standing between them.

Chorong Unnie smile and shakes their hand. "thank You for helping Her." Chorong Unnie said pointing to Me.

"Who is the one I talked to on the phone?" She asks looking between Bomi-shi and Naeun-shi.

"It was Me Chorong-shi." Naeun said raising Her right hand up.

"There is a prodigium (monster)!! duck down!!" Bomi-shi yelled pointing to a tree where an Ogre (a hideous monster eating human) is trying to shoot us.

It had attacked the other building there causing damage to the city.

I pushed Chorong Unnie and Naeun-shi to the ground gently to not hurt them.

"Ventum est clypeus (shield of wind) now!!!" I heard Bomi Unnie chants seeing a white shield appeared engulfing their apartment.

I run as fast to attack where the Ogre is but halfway there I feel dizzy losing My balance.

', I'm still not fully recovered.' I muttered trying to shield My body from falling.

The Ogre smirks and try to smash Me with His bat, I brace Myself to it closing My eyes. 

I waited for 5 minutes before opening My eyes to see there is a stone shield blocking the attack.

I glance to at Chorong unnie's direction giving Her a thumbs up.

'Woah! He nearly smashed My face.' I thought glaring to the monster before I walk back.

I saw Naeun-shi coming to My way helping Me to walk to where they are.

 

 

CHORONG POV

Hayoung had pushed Me and Naeun-shi gently to the ground to avoid getting hit by the Ogre's attacked.

I saw Hayoung running faster to where the Ogre is, but half way there She lost Her balance.

I immediately chant a spell.

"ergo lapis est in tumulum et transfigurare in clypeus (pile in stone and transform into shield now.)" I chanted pointing My finger to where Hayoung is.

preventing the Ogre's smashing attacked. I look at Hayoung's direction and saw Her giving Me a thumps up.

I just nod to it.

I turn My head to see Bomi-shi mouth wide open while Naeun-shi when to aid Hayoung in walking.

"Close Your mouth You're going to catch a fly." I scold Bomi-shi who was now back to Her senses.

"We need to join forces to defeat that monster." I suggested looking at Her.

She nods, and began chanting a spell.

"Ignis vehementi fervore pila!!! (fire ball with a blazing heat)" I chanted making sure to hit the monster in the head.

The Ogre yelp in pain, and I heard Bomi-shi cast a spell.

"Nunc autem facti sunt impediendum monstruosum!!! (become paralyze now monster!!!)" She said curling Her finger to the Ogre.

The monster is unable to move.

"Milia fulminibus erating !!!!  (Lightning thousand volts.)" I say pointing to the sky to where the Ogre is. It's all struck the Ogre causing it to fall to the ground.

We saw it slowly turning into ashes and vanished in the thin air. I walk to where Hayoung and Naeun-shi is, who are looking at the damage that cause by the Ogre.

 

 

 

BOMI POV

I can't believe that Hayoung-shi's guardian is a wiccan too. Seeing Her chanting that spell is kinda hot.

My mouth is wide open when She does that. And She told me to close My mouth or I might catch a fly.

We have defeated the Ogre who had done a big damaged to the city.

I followed Her when She walk to where Naeun and Hayoung-shi is.

She ask Hayoung-shi if She is alright. And Hayoung-shi just nodded to it.

"You can guys stay for dinner, I mean if You're not in hurry to go home." I heard Naeun spoke.

I glance at Her way and saw Her with Her head down.

'Aww. Seems like Our Nangni had a little crush.' I smirked at the thought.

"If it's okay with You then yeah We will stay for the dinner." Chorong-shi said holding Hayoung-shi's arm.

We went inside to the living room and told them to wait for awhile because I'm going to cook for dinner.

"Naeun ah accompany Them here, I'll go to the kitchen and cook Our dinner." I said looking at Them with a smile before going to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

Bomi-shi went to the kitchen to cook the dinner. I was planning to go and help Her, when a hand stop Me from moving.

I look up to see it was Chorong Unnie.

"I'll go help Her, and I'll make You a blue blood." Chorong Unnie says walking to the kitchen.

I sat there awkwardly with Naeun-shi.

"So." I started I don't really know what to say. She looks at Me waiting for Me to continue.

"Thanks for aiding Me." I awkwardly said while scratchimg My head.

She laughs at me.

"It was nothing. And I wanted to say sorry for bumping into You this morning." She said offering Me a smile.

"Apology accepted, so uh are You part of any REALM?" I asked looking at Her with curiousity. 

I had a feeling that She is not a human either. I just can't phantom why.

"No. My parents are both human." She answered looking at the space.

"That's cool. Maybe We can be friends, We go to the same school." I said extending My hand.

"Sure, friends then." She said shaking My hand.

"Your hand is cold." She added frowning.

"Vampire." I chuckled telling Her.

I look through the window and saw a basilick (a legendary lizard who has an ability to kill with a single glance.) I have to bring Naeun-shi to Her room.

"Hey Naeun-shi could You show Me Your room." I say in a hurry.

She looks at Me confusedly then nods Her head.

"Come on follow Me." She said as We stood up from the sofa. I tried to block the view from outside so the basilick won't see Her.

'We can't even have a decent dinner.' I thought while following Her.

"Here's My room, I'm sorry it's a little messy." I heard Her say while I try to concentrate and listen to Our surrounding.

We went inside Her room, I'm just thankful that She is still unaware with it.

"Wait for Me here, I'll go to the roof to check something. Just stay here alright." I said walking through the entrance before closing the door.

I was in the rooftop looking for the basilick and I saw it walking to an abandon warehouse so I followed it without it noticing Me.

I was waiting for the right time to attack when I saw it changing into a human form.

'What the? Did this basilick drink a COUMBRE POTION (a potion that make any demon or monster change into a human form.)

"Changsub Oppa?" Someone called out.

"I'm here." The basilick or Changsub answered.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---