Chapter-8

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

they arrived at Naeun and Bomi's apartment. Naeun slowly opens the door and assist Hayoung to the couch.

"Wait here, i'll go get the medicine kit." She said but Hayoung quickly grab her right hand.

"I'll be fine. I can heal on my own. But it will take minutes. Can you just stay here even for awhile." Hayoung spoke her eyes slowly drooping but she is trying to fight it.

"Alright, i'll stay here. But let me know if it's getting worse i'll ask Bomi unnie to heal you quickly." Naeun replied taking a seat beside Hayoung who smiled at her before closing her eyes.

they sat there in silence while she is busy checking Hayoung features.. 'she's really pretty.' she mumbles not aware that Hayoung had heard her trying her best to keep her stoic face.

"where is Hayoung? oh---" Chorong uttered hurriedly walking in but slowing down, when she saw Hayoung sitting on the couch with her eyes close.

"is she alright Naeun ah?" Chorong asked  concern diverting her eyes towards Naeun who immediately stop checking Hayoung feature when she saw Chorong hurriedly went in.

"yes unnie. she is.. how's the guy that you brought here earlier and the little girl?" she asked with curiousity.

"they are fine i guess. if Hayoung wasn't on time to help that guy.. that poor guy might be dead by now. but she still can't escape my nagging later for leaving without telling me.." Chorong answer looking at her phone when it beeps.

"you have to rest too Naeun ah, i'll have to go and check those people.. tell Hayoung my good night.." Chorong added before walking out the door..

"Alright unnie.. good night.." Naeun replied to retreating Chorong.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"wow it's been a long night, i don't think i could sleep right now. after everything i witness.. i would probably be dreaming about that monster's scary face.." i mumbled sitting beside Hayoung with a terrified expression.

i decided to just browse my phone while waiting for the sun to rise..

'urgh i am getting bored.. i wanted to do something' i thought looking at my surrounding to find something interesting.

i stood up from the couch to go and check something outside but a hand stopped me.

"where are you going Naeun ah?" Hayoung asked with her eyes half open..

"i just wanted to go check something out and to breathe some fresh air.." i responded glancing at her..

"you can't go out.. there is an AETERNAE (a creatures which killed with their, bony, saw -toothed protuberances sprouting from their heads.) lurking around searching for a victim. it's not safe.." she said getting up.

"what are you doing? are not you still tired? You are still drain from the fight you had." i asked her confusedly.

"nah, i'll accompany you. if you still want to go out.." she sheepishly smiled.

"i-- you don't have to Hayoung ah. i mean you need to rest, you are still not completely recover and your right arm is still bleeding. i don't want to disturbed you when you are still in your healing process." i explain shaking my head.

"what non sense are you talking Naeun ah.. i am fine, beside you are my friend. come on, let's go.." she pulls me out of the room.

'oh yeah. we are friend.' i thought looking at our hands.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

a yelp can be heard from another room.

"Arghh!!" The guy shouts in pain when he tries to sit.

"hey are you alright?" Bomi ask concern when she saw the guy slowly sits up.

the guy looked around confusedly not familiar with the place he is in. before glancing at Bomi's way.

"yeah, i guess i am fine. it hurts a little but I can endure it. where is Elkie? the girl i am with? and the girl that helps us is she okay? i am sorry if i didn't got to help in the fight and i was useless just there being knock out on the ground." he asked a series of question then mumble the last part.

"the girl? so elkie is her name. she is with Chorong unnie in the kitchen. and the one who helps you was Hayoung she is in the living room. don't worry she is alright. you don't have to apologize, you were hit so badly by the monster  so you were not useless. cause if you are not knock out, i am sure you are a big of a help for Hayoung ah. you are just lucky that she comes on your aid on time or else you are dead by now." Bomi explained.

"uh--" he was speechless.

"anyway i am Bomi a wiccan. nice meeting you.." Bomi said to erase the awkward silence.

"i am Changsub a basilick. nice meeting you too Bomi-shi." he replied smiling.

"Changsub oppa!! i am glad you are alright." the girl called out who came running in seeing that Changsub is awake now.

"i am glad to see that you are okay to Elkie ah." Changsub chuckled when she saw Elkie pouting.

"don't do it again. you scared the crap out of me. and we owe that pretty girl our life." Elkie said side hugging Changsub.

"yes we really owe her. and i already made my mind to swear my loyalty to her. i may not be a big help. but i'll do everything in my skill to be there by her side." Changsub inform them.

"Really oppa? That's good." Elkie excitedly clap her hands while Changsub mess her hair.

"Great to have you on our side then. welcome to our group. we don't really have so many alliance. because we don't easily trust anyone." Chorong who just walked in told them.

"It was just me, Eunji and Hayoung way before. but then we got to meet people who are against Balkan's wicked scheme. so we decided to gave them a chance and have them in our little group." Chorong added stopping just beside Bomi who is listening.

"Balkan has spread all of his mens all over the world. so you guys be careful. it is not just mythical creature that's on his side because there are some humans too who joined forces with him. he already killed one of the dux de lamia (leader of the vampire).. they are looking for the last generation of lamia and going to kill him or her." Changsub inform them.

"Wh-what they already killed dux Heejin?? How about dux Min Sun did she survive?" Chorong ask her voice started to crack.

"Some says she had escape other said she was captured by Balkan and torture her to confess where is the next generation is." Changsub answer glancing at Chorong.

"You guys alright there? We heard someone shouts when we are on our way to check something out." Hayoung spoke walking inside with Naeun on her side.

"Hey! You are the pretty girl who help us. i am glad that you are alright. thank you for helping us." Elkie excitedly went to Hayoung and give her a warm hug.

'How dare this kid hug Hayoung in front of me.' Naeun mumble, stealthy glaring at Elkie.

"I am glad too that you guys are okay now. you don't have to thank me, I just don't want you to get eaten by the monster." Hayoung smiled..

"But still thank you. oh my God!! You are still bleeding??" Elkie says half yelling checking Hayoung's right arm after she detached herself from the hug.

"You don't have to worry. i can heal on my own i just needed time. it's closing slowly now." Hayoung replied glancing at Elkie who still concetrating on her wound. like examining it.

"Drink this Hayoung ah." Chorong toss a potion to where she is.

"Thanks unnie but i can---" Hayoung got cut off by Chorong stern voice.

"No buts just drink it. what if those monsters knew where we are hiding and suddenly attack us. you would be weak and can't fight to help us. so just drink it." Chorong replied..

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

i guess unnie's right. i don't want to be a burden to anyone.

i sigh before drinking the SANITATEM potion (a potion that can help you restore your strength and heal you faster in the process).

Instantly my wound have healed and i feel like i have gain some strength.

"Hayoung ah, come let's talk.. excuse us for awhile." Chorong unnie said her voice is calm, pulling me with her.

when we are out of earshots from everyone Chorong unnie let go of my hand slowly.

"Hayoung ah have you heard about dux Heejin and dux Min Sun?" She ask with worry evident in her eyes.

I took a deep breath before answering her.

"No unnie, it's been awhile since i got to visit them. they said that they are the one who is going to visit me and not the other way around so i waited for them.. but until now it didn't happened. they say it's for my safety since i am the last generation of the lamia." i answer looking at her.

she took a deep breath before speaking again..

"Hayoung ah. dux Heejin she g---" i cut her off.

"What happened to my mom?! Is she alright?" I ask i am getting nervous with the answer.

i just hope that my mom and sister will be alright..

"I am sorry Hayoung ah. dux Heejin got killed by Balkan while your sister is capture by Balkan and tortured her." Chorong unnie answered her eyes beginning to shed tears.

'No this can't be happening. mom and Min Sun unnie are the strongest in Lamia Realm. how could this happened? Did someone betrayed them?' I thought falling on my knees.

"Is this why they haven't visited me yet? Because something happened to them and worse is i can't see my mom any longer." i cried helplessly.

Chorong unnie held me in her arms.

"Shhh you have to be strong Hayoung ah. you have to make those bastard pay on what they did to dux Heejin and dux Min Sun. but you can't do that if you are this weak. i think i have to send you to someone to trained you to become the strongest Lamia of all.." Chorong said in a gentle tone.

i didn't respond to it because i am in my own world reminiscing those memories i have with my mom and sister.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

'i think it's time for me to go back..' Eunji thought after defeating the monster and saving the banshee.

"Hey you alright there? You are not injured are you?" Eunji asked while driving.

"I am fine thanks for saving me.. i didn't know that there's still a loup-garou who isn't on Balkan side, don't mean to be judgemental though.." the Banshee replied curiously.

Eunji just laughed it off.

"Well, thanks to Chorong unnie i have been save from becoming one of the puppet of Balkan.." Eunji said grinning.

"Uh so you mean---" but the Banshee got cut off.

"Yes. i am nearly becoming one of them but Chorong unnie help me. then we went to lamia realm to ask for help, because i know lamia is one of Balkan greatest fear especially the last generation. if the last generation and the key would join forces. it will be end for Balkan." Eunji explain glancing at the banshee via the rearview mirror.

"So you mean there are still mythical creatures who are against them??" The Banshee asked confusedly.

"Yes, there still are.. some are hiding from a secret place while the other are pretending to join balkan to know what their next plan is. anyway i didn't got to know your name?? I am Eunji by the way.." Eunji replied looking back to the road.

"Oh i am Namjoo.. i am sorry i forgot to introduced myself to you. and thanks for saving me.."  the Banshee or Namjoo answer.

"Nice meeting you Namjoo. i have only done my mission and i don't want them taking another hostage for them to torture. hmm seems like Chorong unnie and Hayoung ah is not in our home. because she texted me another address.. you'll going to meet them.." Eunji told Namjoo..

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

---to be continued---