Chapter-12

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

"Chorong Unnie, are You sure this is the way to meet Him?" Eunji asks as They travel to Jounen.

"Yeah, I remember taking this route before." Chorong replied a bit unsure.

"Hey guys! look! What is that?!" Bomi pointed to a huge nest that is located at the end of the cliff.

"That's where they lay their eggs. I think We are in the right direction and Leeteuk Oppa might just nearby. Come on, follow Me." Chorong ushered them to hurry.

As They get nearer to the cliff, They can Hear a loud Growling sound.

"What's that noise?!" Elkie freaks out hiding behind Chorong.

The Growling sounds is getting louder as They get closer to the nest.

The fog that covers it slowly moves away revealing a Bipedal Blue dragon with green eyes, resting.

The Dragon look at them intensely before blinking as it slowly changes it's form to a Human.

"Leeteuk Oppa?" Eunji called out when She saw Him in His human form.

"Yeah, Eunji ah. And Sorry for freaking You out kid." He nodded at Eunji and gave an apologetic smile to Elkie.

"It's been awhile, when I saw You. I actually need to travel to Caovern but when I received Chorong ah's message, I decided to stay here to meet You." He told them.

"Oh, is that so. I'm glad that You are okay Oppa. I heard that Balkan have eradicate the Dragon Realm?" Eunji said as She walks closer to Leeteuk and give Him a side hug.

"He did, but I escape with the help of my Parents. I hadn't forget the day He killed them." His voice is full of anger saying the last part.

"Don't worry Oppa, We'll get Him soon.We just need to find the Key." Chorong cut in.

"Speaking of the Key, do You guys have an idea where to find it?" Leeteuk asked.

"No, We haven't found any idea where it is. But I let Ha- wait Hayoung ah is on the quest on finding Dux Omne Regnum to become stronger. So uhm, I still have to figure who to send." Chorong replied with uncertainty.

"I heard that the Key is at Quezthine? But I got another info that the key was seen last in Mazafoun." Leeteuk replied thoughtfully.

"I guess, I have to let two of them go on a mission to find the Key." Chorong look at Her comrades.

"I'll go find it. Maybe I could bring Namjoo ah with Me." Eunji volunteered then points at Namjoo.

"And beside, I think Bomi ah and Changsub Oppa are fit to protect Our comrades. We'll send You a message once We find a lead." She added.

"Okay but be careful. Make sure not to engage with Balkan if You face Him. You know We have no match for Him and His hundred thousands allies." Chorong reminded Her.

"Yeah, Chorong Unnie. I'll keep that in mind." Eunji replied.

"Let's go Namjoo ah. We need to go now." Eunji diverted Her attention to Namjoo who nodded Her head.

 

 

---

"Where do We start searching for it?" Namjoo asked behind Eunji who is busy looking at the map Chorong gave Her 

They were traveling to the south of Jounen.

As Leeteuk instructed, they follow the path of canary grass (a grass that lights the way when You pass.) To Sinou Island.

They have to pass by Sinou island to cut short their journey to Mazafoun.

"Maybe We could go to Mazafoun then to Quezthine." Eunji replied glancing at Her.

"Alright, so Uhm.. How does the key looks like?" Namjoo questioned.

"Is it just like an ordinary key that is just big or what?" She added.

"I'm sorry Namjoo, I can't answer Your question. I still haven't seen the Key personally. But according to Chorong Unnie this Vaen(Locator). Can sense the key. She and Bomi ah put a spell on it to help Us find the Key." Eunji said.

"it's Okay. Atleast We got some help." Namjoo smiled at Her.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

after the talks with Hyuna Unnie, She introduces the Scylla to Me, and I found out He was Her boyfriend name Dawn. And He was also willing to help Me find My sister.

"Have You been in contact with Dux Omne Regnum?" Hyuna Unnie asked breaking the silence as We entered Thycane.

Naeunie was silence all through out, but I know She was comfortable having Hyuna Unnie and Dawn Oppa with Us.

After Hershey bid Her farewell, She went back to Lacetien to relay a message to Hyunjae Oppa.

"No, after My Mom told Me not to visit Them unless They said, I have never left Quezthine. The last I have seen Dux Omne was when I was leaving for Quezthine and It was eight years ago." I replied thoughtfully.

Our conversation got interrupted when someone from the gate talk.

"Who dare manage to pass by the spells We've put to barricade this city?!" An angry voice asks.

I gulped. I can sense that She belongs to the Wiccan Realm.

Maybe She is also one of the Wiccan who put spells in Lacetien.

"Hi! We are not from Balkan's side! I am with Dux Hayoung from the Lamia realm. We are here to see Dux Omne Regnum." Hyuna Unnie said.

"Hyuna Unnie, do You think they will let us in?" I inquired in a hush tone.

"Don't worry, They will. They knew how Dux Omne Regnum had a connection with Lamia Realm." She replied confidently.

"Is that You Dux Hayoung?" Another voice asked.

"Yes, Dux Hayoung of Lamia realm." Hyuna Unnie confirmed.

"You are not lying?" A female voice inquired again.

"She is not. I am Oh Hayoung of Lamia Realm. I am here to meet Dux Omne Regnum." I cut in, introducing Myself in behalf of Hyuna Unnie.

"Dux Hayoung!" A familiar voice said before the gate slowly open.

The blinding light from it hurt My eyes, then I felt someone's arms around Me hugging Me tightly.

"Dux Hayoung! It's really You!" She uttered.

I rub my eyes and open it slowly to see My cousin Soeun with teary eyes.

"Soeun ah, I'm glad You are fine." I pat Her on Her back.

"Me too, Unnie. I'm glad to see You again. I thought Balkan had capture You like Dux Minsun. I'm so worried." She replied as She detach Herself from Me.

"Uhh? Woah who is this beautiful girl?" Soeun asked in amazement looking at Naeunie with adoration.

"She is Naeun Unnie from Human realm. She is with Me on this Quest." I told Her.

"Really? I can't believe that Human has this beautiful lady. They should be grateful." Soeun smiled.

"Hi Naeun Unnie, nice meeting You. I'm Park Soeun Her cousin." Soeun introduced Herself to Naeun Unnie.

"Nice meeting You too Soeun ah." Naeun Unnie replied shyly.

"Enough with the inroduction! Let's keep going." The voice who spoke first to Us earlier commanded.

"Sorry for that, Jimin Unnie is on Her period." Soeun whispered to Me.

"Shut it Soeun ah. I can hear You." Jimin said glaring at Soeun While We are walking behind Her.

Soeun only chuckled.

 

 

---

Jimin lits up a torch when We entered an old building.

"Wait here. I'll call Dux Omne." She instructed before going in.

"I wonder if She is related to Chorong Unnie." I uttered absentmindedly.

"Why You say that Dux Hayoung?" Soeun looks at Me confusedly.

"She is scary just like Chorong Unnie." I replied.

I glance at Naeun who is busy looking around.

"Are You alright Naeunie?" I inquired squeezing Her hand.

She diverted Her attention to Me and smile. "I'm fine. I just can't wait to meet Dux Omne regnum."

I smile back at Her.

After an hour or so the door opens slowly.

I saw Jimin walking back to Us but She is alone.

'Where is Dux Omne Regnum?' I thought trying to peak behind Her but there is no one there.

"I know You guys are expecting Dux Omne Regnum to come Here with Me." She started.

We all nodded Our head.

"Well, I have to lead You to Her because it's much safer inside than Here." She said pointing to the room She was in.

"Follow Me." She commanded.

I hold Naeunie hands and let them go first.

We stayed behind and in a swift motion I kiss Naeunie in Her forehead.

I just want to comfort Her.

"What was that for Hayoungie?" She asked lowly Her cheeks had a hue of crimson red.

"I- to let You know that I'll protect You no matter what." I uttered.

"Yo! Lovebirds hurry up!" Soeun half-yelled in a teasing tone.

"Wait! You guys are couple?!" Hyuna Unnie asked in disbelief then stops on Her track who was infront of Us.

"I-- Uhm We are not... Uh, not yet atleast. I'm still courting Her." I replied.

Naeunie look at Me with confusion, so I gave Her a smile.

It was then I heard Jimin talk again.

"Pardon Me for disturbing Your peace, Dux Omne Regnum, but Our visitors are here." Jimin said while Her head down.

I sneak a peak infront of Us to see how Dux Omne look now, but I didn't got any glimpse of Her.

"Do You see any Naeun Unnie?" I whispred to Her.

She shakes Her head. "I don't Hayoungie."

"Hayoung Oxonii Dux Poeticus: quod bonum est tandem hic videt te. Et salvete omnes Thycane. (Dux Hayoung, it's good to finally see You here. And to everyone, Welcome to Thycane.)." I heard Dux Omne said.

"Oxonii Dux Poeticus Omne gratias ago tibi, Quia ut dictum est in occursum adventus tui. (Thank You Dux Omne, I have been meaning to meet You." I bowed.

"Who's with You?" She asked looking at My companion.

"They are My comrades. They are Hyuna Unnie and Dawn Oppa, and this is Naeun Unnie." I introduced Them to Her.

"What realm do they belong?" Dux Omne asked again.

"Hyuna Unnie and Dawn Oppa belong to Monster Realm while Naeun Unnie belongs to Human Realm." I replied.

"Monster Realm?" She repeated then She looks at Hyuna Unnie and Dawn Oppa.

"Yes, We are from Monster Realm but We are not part of Balkan's Men. He tried to persuade Our Parents to become ally but My Parents and Dawn's Parent's protested and willing to give up their life. We promise Our parents to protect the last Generation of Lamia and that We vowed Our Loyalty to Lamia Realm." Hyuna Unnie said.

"Good to Hear that. And I'm sorry about Your Parents." Dux Omne replied.

Hyuna Unnie nodded Her head.

"Dux Hayoung?" Dux Omne called.

"Are You ready to train now?" She asked.

She pointed to a door. "That door lead us to the timeless room. A day here could be a year there."

So that room has a dimension.

I look at Her before speaking. "Yes, Dux Omne. I wanted to start My training now. I wanted to become strong to protect My comrades."

I was determined.

They all look at Me with supportive eyes.

I know I can endure the hardship as long as I got them.

"Well, then follow Me inside." Dux Omne instructed.

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---