Chapter-5

Mystic Realm

PREVIOUSLY ON MYSTIC REALM:

I was leaning on the wall putting Her head on My shoulder, trying to ignore the blazing heat coming from the sun. 

I am closing My eyes. when I heard someone calling My name.

"Naeun ah." the voice said I open My eyes to see it was Bomi unnie who is waving at Me. 

I wave back and point to Hayoung. She nods and began to bent down.

"Woah, She is light." Bomi Unnie said in amazement. I looked at Her suspiciously and look at Her from head to toe.

"Unnie did You cast a spell to make Her light or make a spell to make You strong?" I asked doubtful not believing with what I saw because I know this rude girl is heavy when I try to carry Her awhile ago.

Bomi Unnie sheepishly grinned. I just shook my head.

"Let's go." She said leading Us to Her car.

 

 

NAEUN POV

We arrived in Our apartment, 3 blocks away from QUEZTHINE university.

"What happened to Her?" Bomi Unnie asked pointing to rude girl.

'Should I tell Unnie? Unnie is part of the mystic world too.' I thought remembering that Bomi Unnie isn't human.

"She lost Her conscious after fighting a demon." I said bluntly looking at rude girl's direction.

"Seems She need something other than human medicine. I'll go make Her a potion for Her to regain Her consciousness quickly. While I am at it, do watch Her and see if the human medicine had effect on Her." Bomi Unnie adviced before walking to the lab.

I just sighed before sitting on the couch in front of the bed where rude girl is lying.

 

 

BOMI POV

'Seems like Naeun's classmate isn't human. I know one because I can differentiate human to mystic creature, or even to the monster.' I thought opening the door of our lab.

I walked in and began searching for ingredients I need for PRZYTOMNY  potion (a potion usually use to regain conscious).

I check the checklist of ingredients: hyppo lingua(tongue) check, rhino sanguis (blood) check, hyacintho fungus (violet mushroom) check, dragonfly oculis (eyes) check, I don't have iguana cauda (tail), syreni scale (mermaid scale), and alicorn (name for a winged unicorn) pluma (feather). 

'Dang I already run out of this three.' I muttered scratching My head.

'Maybe I could just cast a spell' I thought nodding My head while walking out again.

I saw Naeun reading something from antiquis libris (old book) lifting Her head when She sees Me.

"Have You finished making the potion Bomi Unnie?" She asked turning Her head back to the libris.

I scratch My head in a nervous way knowing Naeun wouldn't agree with My idea.

"I uhmm I wanted to cast a spell on Her so that She'll regain Her consciousness quickly." I said with a nervous laugh anticipating that She'll disagree with it and I'm right.

"No Unnie!! The last time You cast a spell on someone You turn them into an animal, an insect, and even to monster, You even killed someone accidentally because You used so much power. You're still not good at controlling some spell unnie." She said it too fast that I barely hear the last part.

"Infact I already ordered all the ingredients You run out of when I check it earlier luckily a magicae tabernam (magic shop) had all of that ingredients." She added walking to where Her bag is getting a capsula (small box).

She said something and the small box become humongous. I forgot that I was the one who gave Her that casting some spell to make it look like a small box.

"Here unnie." She said giving Me the ingredients She ordered.

"Thanks Naeun ah." I said walking back to the lab. I am in the lab preparing the ingredients to put it in the magna ollam (large cauldron). Mixing it slowly and delicately.

 

 

CHORONG POV

I was worried when Hayoung didn't answer Me when She dialled my phone, I was still talking asking Her if She is alright when I heard someone talked and said that She is Hayoung's classmate.

so I ask Her if Hayoung's alright. She told Me that Hayoung is fine that She just needed some rest.

She even told Me that She'll bring Hayoung to Her apartment that She'll give Me Her address.

So now I'm here driving to ZHIENDOU street 3 blocks away from QUEZTHINE university much more nearer compare to our apartment.

'Why is it traffic now' I muttered as I furiously honks My car. I'm still halfway to that street. And I need to check on Hayoung.

Eunji is still on MAGROU doing Her mission.

'I just hope that they are both alright.' I whispered to no one.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I'm getting dizzy of reading this antique libris (old book) the pages contains mittentes carmina (casting a spell) I wanted to learn on how to use a spell to protect Myself and friends. 

I stretch My hand looking to Our lab direction when it slowly open revealing Bomi Unnie who is wearing a successful smile.

"Have You done it already Bomi Unnie?" I asked standing up to meet Her.

"Yes Naeun ah. here." She said handling Me the potion. 

I look at the grayish liquid inside the bottle. And began walking to where rude girl is.

I sat down on the bedside, tilting Her head dropping a small amount of potion in .

While at it Bomi Unnie stood behind Me making sure that rude girl will woke up.

After 10 minutes of waiting rude girl started to open Her eyes slowly. She scans Her surrounding alarmly and put Her fighting stance.

"Woah. woah. no need to be violence." Bomi Unnie suddenly spoke up Her hand in a surrender manner.

"You're at Our apartment, My cousin here found You at Your university unconscious. She ask for My help so We brought You here." Bomi Unnie aellexplain then takes a walk to where rude girl is.

Rude girl eyes diverts to Bomi Unnie and to Me.

She take a deep sighed before talking.

"Thank You for helping Me, I'm relieved that it wasn't one of Balkan's men." She said with a blank expression.

She stood up and extended Her hand to Bomi Unnie.

Bomi Unnie shakes it before they let go of each others hand.

"You know Balkan?" Bomi Unnie instead asked eyes fixed on rude girl.

Rude girl is trying to analyze Us looking to Us with scrutinizing eyes.

"Yes He is our enemy, i'm guessing You belong to WICCAN REALM." Hayoung said pointing to Bomi Unnie.

"And You, You are the clumsy girl who bumps into My way this morning." She added glaring at Me.

"Yes I am, and I guess You are a mythical creature too. Of what REALM?" Bomi unnie replied asking the last part.

'Oh so She knew it was Me who bump into Her, but how?' I thought puzzled by it.

"Yes it was Me." I answered honestly looking at Her and back to Bomi Unnie.

"Of LAMIA REALM." Rude girl said curtly.

"Nice meeting a Lamia that isn't from Balkan's men. I am Bomi and this clumsy girl here is Naeun." Bomi Unnie said grinning, teasing Me at the last part.

"Thanks, My name is Hayoung. Glad to meet You." Hayoung said smiling a bit.

They talked about the creatures they have fought while I just listen to them. When we heard a knock on the entrance door.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---