Chapter-1

Mystic Realm

NO ONE POV

 

"Who's there?" She asked when She heard some rattling sound just near Her.

She looks at Her surrounding to find the source of the noise, but didn't expect to be attack at Her back, thankfully She was fast enough to dodge Her attacker.

"Long time no see, Lamia." She heard Her attacker said while grinning like an idiot.

"Tssk, it's just You Loup-garou. what if I accidentally kill You." She said squinting Her eyes.

"Ah don't be like that Hayoung-ah are You not happy to see Me? beside you won't kill Your favorite Unnie, right?" the Loup-garou sulked pouting Her lips.

She just smirked but soften Her eyes at the adorable sight.

"Doesn't suit You Eunji unnie, You look like a duck, fine then you're My favorite Unnie." She said snickering.

"Beside I didn't peg a mighty werewolf like You to be pouting like that, especially to Me." She added walking towards Eunji and giving Her a hug.

"I'm not mighty, You know that." Eunji said hugging Her back.

"And for your information I'm not a duck I'm a huge dog." Eunji added giggling.

"So are you ready to go back to school?" She heard Eunji asked Her while clinging onto Her arm.

"Why do I have to go to school though?" She asked back instead of answering Eunji.

"Well for the record We need to find the key, second We don't want balkan to rule this world in an evil way, and third You don't want Chorong Unnie to nag at You for not attending QUEZTHINE University." Eunji said looking at Her with a hint of fear at the mention of Chorong's name.

"You got a point. Chorong Unnie is really scary, when You don't obey what She say." she said shivering at the thought of Chorong punishing Her.

"But first I need a sunscreen potion for Me to be able to walk in a broad daylight, I don't wanna scare human witnessing Me burn in the sunlight." She added chuckling.

"Heol, I nearly forgot about that, We need to go to  MHAZAFOUN I heard that some magic shop there are selling a sunscreen potion." said Eunji leading Her to a path across the alley They were in before.

A black car was waiting for Them after they cross the intersection. the window open and revealed a woman with long dark hair wearing a sunglass.

"Come in you two. I'll drop You by MHAZAFOUN, I've got to meet someone there anyway." The mysterious woman said.

"Chorong Unnie, it's nice to see You here." She greeted waving at Chorong before entering the car. 

"Well, nice to see You  too Hayoung-ah." Chorong replied to Her, then turns Her head to look at Eunji.

"Any update about Your mission Eunji?" Chorong added then diverts Her attention to Her phone to check for any message.

"Not yet Rong unnie, but I found out where She is hiding." Eunji says looking out the window then to Chorong.

"Good, tomorrow You're going there. Prepare everything You need for Your mission." Chorong said giving Eunji a paper.

"Yes Chorong unnie, I'll do My mission tomorrow morning, it's best to go there before its get dawn." Eunji replied looking at the papers.

"This is quite a good map" Eunji added in amazement.

"Want Me to go with You?" Hayoung asked looking at Eunji.

"No. You have another mission." Chorong instead answered squinting Her eyes.

"Yay finally!" She said with a fake enthusiasm.

Eunji just chuckled at Her.

"See You in university Hayoung-ah." Eunji teased wiggling Her brows.

"Yeah yeah, I definitely need to ready Myself." She said rolling Her eyes. They finally arrived at MHAZAFOUN.

"See You later Chorong Unnie!!" They both said in unison, While getting out of the car.

Chorong nods at Them and smiled.

"See You both later." Chorong said before stepping out the car and closing the door.

They saw Chorong went to the left direction of MHAZAFOUN.

"Come on I think that magic shop is just blocks away from here." Eunji said pulling Her.

They walk through the MHAZAFOUN area until She stop, and went to hide nearby the tree grabbing Eunji with Her, 

She stares ahead of them.

"Shh We need to hide Eunji Unnie." She said while glancing at the flocks of creatures.

"I don't understand why We need to hide Hayoung ah, they are Balkan's men? Aren't They?" Eunji asks bemused looking at their surrounding.

"We need to wait for a great timing to attack those scoundrels." She said Her fangs slowly showing.

"Hahaha this will be good for practicing Our skills." Replied Eunji.

She slowly change Her appearance from human to wolf.

"It's killing time!!" They both said. Running at the speed of light.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---