Chapter 13

Wreck-it-Jen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter : 13/?

 

It has been 3 days after her sudden encounter with the Ramen girl.

She couldn’t get a proper sleep, anxious about her family knocking down her door and force her to go back to the lonely mansion that she once called home. This morning when she woke up from her sleep - after pacing back and forth for the hundredth times - she has made up her mind. She needs to see Chaeyoung and ask the latter whether she told anyone about her whereabouts.

She had a perfect disguise – so she said – dress in all black attire, from head to toe; When Taeyeon saw her this morning, the older woman just shook her head and bid her a good luck. Jennie is once again so very grateful that Taeyeon doesn’t probe her much even after very little explanation that she offered the other day.

Jennie pushes her black cap down as she sneakily walks through the block leading to her University and prays hard that no one recognise her along the way.

After what it’s like half an hour sneaking around like ninja, she finally spots the petite girl waving goodbye to someone. Jennie tilts her head a bit.

Jisoo

Even though the latter broke her damn heart, whatever left inside of her body still flutters seeing that silly smile plasters on Jisoo’s face. No Jen, this is not the time for you to go down that lane. Not now. You’re here for Chaeyoung. She fastens her pace trailing the short girl from behind.

*

Chaeyoung bids Jisoo goodbye and proceeds on walking towards the small alley, a shortcut to the nearest subway station. She’s planning on making a pit stop at Gaeun’s clinic. The long cut behind her back is starting to kill her since this morning. The band aid wasn’t much of a help anyway, she should know better than trying to hide it.

After a few minutes of walking, Chaeyoung had a weird feeling as if someone is following her. The hair behind her neck stood, feeling uneasy. She make a sudden stop, she bend and pretended to tie her shoelaces while side eyeing her surroundings. There cowers an unknown man with black attire hiding behind the dumpster.

Chaeyoung mutters under her breath This is where she’s going to die… No chaeng, you’re not going to die. You know how to street fight! Good good. Calm down and find a way to kill this bastard.

Chaeyoung stares with bleary eyes around the area, finding a way how to catch the guy off guard. She stood up and tightens her grip on her bag strap before heading to the opposite direction of the subway station.

 

 

*

Jennie immediately backs against the wall, hiding herself behind the dumpster. The distance still isn’t safe enough for her to talk to the latter. She peeks at Chaeyoung who apparently taking too much time tying her shoes.

As the letter stood up straight and walks away, she continues on following her carefully. Chaeyoung turns to her left and suddenly disappears. Jennie’s perplex. Where could the shorter girl be? She then heard ruffle sound coming from behind her. Before she could even realised what’s going on, someone tugs her arm forcefully and seconds later she’s flying first hand in the air before landing hard on her back against the cold dirty floor.

Jennie grunts, it’s not enough that she’s in excruciating pain, someone sat on her stomach and landed a single punch on her face.

FXXK!!!!

The motherfxxxr who’s sitting comfortably on her already sore body yanks her cap and mask.

“Jennie??”

Jennie squints her eyes before glaring at the latter “Fxxk you” she mutters under her breath, holding her probably bleeding mouth.

 

***

Cheyoung sits on the stool as she placed the first aid kit on the small coffee table. She dab the cotton against Jennie’s lower lip. The heiress hisses in pain and avoid the treatment on reflex.

Chaeng tugs the latter forward before dabbing them again “It’s not that painful you big baby”

“Oh yah yah, try having someone throws punch on your face then we can talk” Jennie hisses “Jesus Chaeyoung, what are you? Some MMA fighter? Damn, with such small body, you can surely knock someone out with your tiny fist”

The latter glares at Jennie “Make fun of my height again I’m going to hit you one more time”

Jennie groans in displeased. Secretly afraid of the other woman, who now she knows, is capable of kicking some asses.

“Why are you following me anyway?” Chaeyoung finishes off with a small sterile plaster. She has her arm akimbo, staring at the heiress who slumps against the wall. Jennie looks around the small room.

“Is this your house?” Jennie ignores the question

“No, it’s not. You’re ignoring me. Why are you following me Jennie?” Chaeyoung utters

Jennie sighs heavily “I can’t sleep and I’ve been walking on eggshells for the past few days”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter