Chapter 8

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"Come on now, Lisa. Just told us that you really like Jennie so much to the point that you will resist your own precious face to her." I glare at BamBam but it is nothing to him, he keeps on laughing his off. I kicked the chair that he is sitting on and he stopped from laughing.

 

"Hey! Watch where you kick, pokpak!" He rubbed his like I hit it. I smirk at him and coming close to him, he is moving his body backwards.

 

"Don't worry, I will watch where I kick. Next time, I will aim to you face. I'll train hard just to destroy your face off with one kick!" I whispered at him and go back to my position earlier before he tease me with Jennie. I saw him gulp and sit straight.

 

I put my crossed arms in front of me and didn't bother to look at BamBam's annoying face. "Hey, BamBam's right. You never did something heroic to someone before, you always go to the side so the people will go and help that person." Nickhun said. I rolled my eyes at him and moved me body where I can't see their faces.

 

"I really can't believe that Lisa can be like that to some that she just met, someone who's gorgeous. Elegant with dark aura." BamBam stated. I look at him and glare at him. He is now talking because he has someone to be on his side. I really bet that he will shut his mouth when there's no one is around us and he is the only one teasing me.

 

I'll put his to his head in an instant if he really get into my nerves. "Lis, it's easy to admit it to us, especially we are your friends for almost 5 years now. We, the Thai line were your first friends so there's really a 100% true on us right?" Nickhun said. He smuggled so hard to the point that I want to kick his so bad.

 

"I trust Chaeyoung more than you two so leave me alone." I stood up from my seat to move to another place, staying away from that idiots. I sigh when I get to the lobby of the hotel. "I want to eat..." I mumbled. I go to the dining room to satisfy myself from hunger.

 

All I can see right now are soups, chicken and pork. Is this really for breakfast or left overs, I decided to go to the usual, bacon and egg with garlic bread.

 

When I get my breakfast that I want, I find a table for myself, since I am the only one who came here by myself and my friends are not with me. But that got change when I spotted Chaeyoung and Momo with Dahyun, Jisoo and especially Jennie. They have enough chairs to sit on a one table, I won't disturb them now.

 

"Lisa yah!" I heard a call from their table when I was about to sit on a chair with my breakfast in hand. I looked at them and they are signaling to me that to come to their table, I travel my eyes to Dahyun who is joining them to signal me to come there.

 

I looked at Jisoo who is smiling at me and I looked at Jennie, she has her head down and continue eating, Jisoo saw how I was looking at Jennie. "Don't mind her! Just sit beside me then" She said. I moved and walked towards their table, I get a chair to sit between Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

 

"How's your face, Lisa yah? Is it already heal? Did a doctor saw your face with full of bruises?" Momo asked. I smiled at her but I the sting that hurts my face so much. I stopped smiling at her.

 

"It's better if you don't smile later on. It will hurt you so much." Chaeyoung said. I nod at her with a frown on my face. "But did you already saw the article about you having those? I think some of our fans and paparazzi saw bruised face, of course they twisted something to make our images go to hell" She added. She rolled her eyes, picking the grapes with her fork.

 

"I am fine. I didn't saw it yet but I know that it's not the worst rumor like the last time. " I start eating my breakfast.

 

"But... if Lisa didn't smile later on, people will definitely assume that it did happened, I mean what the article said, Lisa fighting with Jackson. You will have the problem in your team." Dahyun said. I nod at her, I saw they all agreed except Jennie who's so focus on her food.

 

She is not joining our conversation, she is just looking at her food since I moved her to their table. I guess what I heard from the fans about her hating me is true. I still don't know why, but I want to know why.

 

Jisoo cleared . I snapped from reality when I realized that I was staring at Jennie for so long. I quickly ate my breakfast while they are talking, I just nod and shake my head every time they asked me about what we should do while we are going to our car later on.

 

My friends also decide that Jisoo, Jennie and Dahyun will tour us while we are staying here at Korea, they will also vlog here so they will have content. Jisoo and the two need to go to their apartment so they can have some extra clothes while staying here at the hotel with us. 

 

They refused at first because the fans might say something negative about them being with us. The some fans always assume that they are some fans or fake fans that will get the bad sides of us but nope. Chaeyoung saw how a good people they are, she was with Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter