Chapter 3

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie's POV

 

"Today! The day will be wonderful and satisfying if we already make it to the place where the place will be held but, as a lazy pants that you are, Kim Jennie. We are going to be LATE!" She hit me with a pillow with so much force. I yell because of annoyance, it's only 7:00 in the morning and she is already waking me up. The fan meeting starts at 1:00 PM and I am so sure that we will be the only people will be there. 

 

Now, she is already dressed up and it seems like she is really ready to go. Can she please have some patient to wait because it's so early!

"Yah! Why are you waking me up this early when it is only 7 in the morning!" She hit me again with the pillow and this time, it hit me in the head.

 

"Even it is only 7 in the morning! I know your dumb and lazy self will take time to dress up nicely and all! It takes you 1 hour and a half to be ready so you better get up and go for a shower. Now!" She hit me again in the face and I gave her a deathly glare. But my expression turned into pouting and trying my aegyo on her.

 

"Please give me more time to sleep and I am so sure that you will get sleepy later on when we are waiting for them at the event place. I don't want to be sleepy when I am in that event place and I want to look good while I am there... and also for them." I put my aegyo voice and still my pout is on. She looked at me like she cringed. She pushed me off the bed while she cringe. 

 

"Jennie-yah! Don't do that ever again! I really hate it when you do that to me and especially you are doing it to me and in front of me. Eww!" She ran out of my room, leaving me alone. I walked to my door and lock it.

 

That should be it, I let my victory smile on because finally! I will have my sleep again, rather my nap because I will wake up at 10 am to prepare for the fan meeting. The real reason I aegyo in front of her is because I really want her to give me a lovely nap with my bed. 

 

From the start, I know my cousin cringe whenever I try acting cute in front of her, even I tried to kiss her on the cheeks, she hates it. I here I am, teasing her.

 

I walk towards to my bed and lay down. I was about to close my eyes when I heard that my phone 'ting' to through my phone. "Aish! What kind of bastard who will call me at this time! It's only 7 in the morning for Pete's sake!" I said while looking for my phone under my pillow and to my side of bed.

 

When I found my phone, the one who is texting me is unknown to my phone. Who is this... I think twice, should I open that person messaged to me or should I not do that. I finally open it...

 

hey...

 

                                       -1588-8875

 

It's the message said, who is this? As far as I know, I am not giving away my phone number that easily to everyone that I talked to and know. I furrow my brow at my phone screen. Should I reply or not?

 

"What if this person that texting me was a serial killer or a kidnapper and then if I reply, this person will offer to meet up with him/her." What am I thinking! I am just scaring myself even more if I imagine something like that, something that might happened to me!

 

I shake it off and I am ready to reply to this person even though I am scared. I took a deep breath and type something out.

 

Are you a kidnapper, or more on a killer! Most wanted criminal!

 

I typed it but I quickly delete my message because it is so ridiculous to text that to someone who texted you first but still don't know the person is. 

 

Who is this? 

 

                                -Send

 

I finally send it. I drop my phone beside me and try to sleep again but my phone 'ting' again. Did that person texted me again? That's fast. I grab my phone to look what that person just texted me.

 

oh, I'm glad that you texted back! ^_^ 

 

                                                                   -1588-8875

 

What's with the emoji, man? I don't know if this is a girl or a boy but I got a feeling that the person that texted me was a girl. Why? It's so obvious, yeah. Because of the emoji. Even it's a boy, he will go straight to 'hey y...' or a text with some winky face. I mean some of the boys, not all of them.

 

You didn't answer my question, who are you? Are you a girl or a boy?

 

              -Send

 

10 seconds past, this person reply quickly to me.

 

Whoa there! Take it easy on me, you are already curious, eh?

 

             -Send

 

This person really has a guts to tell me this, to the person who text me first. I face palm, what the heck is this person's problem and it picked me to play with them.I thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter