Chapter 6

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV


I don't know where to start especially that I am panicking about the situation. It's hard to move when you know there's people watching you go loco when the event of my best friend is already starting. I start to calm myself while approaching Lucas with Jisoo.

"Hey guys." I greet them. They both turned to me with their big smile on their face, I will watch it when their smile will turn into frown which is sad because this party is supposedly happy for everyone.

"Hey, Lis! Are you having fun?" Lucas said with his smirk i  his face. He take a sip on his drink. I grab him by his shoulder and drag him to the corner, where no one can hear our conversation. Jisoo followed us.

"What's going on, Lisa? You look so nervous, like you are panicking about something. What is it?" Jisoo asked. I felt that Lucas put his hand on my shoulder and caressing it for support.

"What is it, Lis?" I lean on to him and I level up my mouth to his ear. Jisoo lean in too. I took a deep sigh and to welcome them for finding Jennie.

"Jennie is missing right now and BamBam told me that some guy took her." I clenched my fist and jaw because I can clearly imagine what Jennie looked like while she is unconscious. No one will destroy this supposed happy event that we had.

I saw that Jisoo froze to her spot and Lucas quickly moved on his spot. "I'll tell you when I saw them." He told us and ready to leave is but I grab his arm.

"Don't let Chaeng know about this, maybe later tonight if we somehow find Jennie. Keep the party happy and don't let them know, okay?" He nodded and I let him go. I turned to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, don't worry. We will find her, I promise you that. We just need to check the cctv camera for the hotel. I am damn sure that-" I didn't continue what I was about to say. In this situation, I want to be sensitive when it comes to Jisoo right now.

"Let's just go to the office where you have the monitors for cctv at the hotel" She said. She grab my arm and pulling me with her. I know she is so nervous and I will feel the same when I know that best friend or cousin is in danger.

Especially when I was the one who tagged her with me, I will feel irresponsible person to my side. We don't know where we are going because I am sure that Jisoo will find that Office without asking.

I take my arm to the grab of hers, she looked at me, scared, nervous and sadness is written all over her face. I put my both hands to her shoulder. "I promise Jisoo, I will bring her back. Just stay calm because panicking won't help at all." She didn't respond for a sec and slowly nod her head.

This time, I will be the one who will drag her but to the right direction. We made it  to the office where the monitors of the cctv are located. Everyone at the office looked at us with their confused expression.

"Our friend is missing and someone told me that he saw our friend being taken by a guy. Our friend was really knocked out that's why she was being dragged." I explained. They all nod and someone lead us to the monitor.

"Miss, Manoban. Can you please tell us what your friend was wearing when she was sober? Can you please tell me when was the last time you saw her." The guy said while controlling the monitor.

"She was wearing a black dress with black heels. I was with her when we both entered the party, we got separated when Jackson asked her to come with him and they left me with Lucas. It happened 47 minutes ago." Jisoo told the guy, without even stopping and quickly answer the question without thinking about it twice.

The guy bring back the video which was the scene that the cctv captured earlier. He checked all of the cctvs to every floor of the hotel, every corner when we saw something. It was a guy carrying a girl to his shoulder, and I can feel that Jennie was the girl that he was carrying, she was wearing a black heels too.

His face can't be seen because of the mask that he was wearing. "That's her! That's Jennie!" Jisoo said and pointing at girl being carried by the guy. We also saw that they entered a room without unlocking it.

The guy who helped us got his walkie talkie to his pocket and called for rescue. "I want it to be silence..." I said. The guys looked at me. "I want you guys to help our friend without scaring our guests for the night." He nod and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter