Chapter 9

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV


Yup, Jisoo is saying something to me that I refuse to do. In another word, lecturing me about saying thank you and sorry of what happened to Lisa. I know I was so hard to pleased when they only want me to see the good personality of Lisa but... I don't know, I know I should be thankful and I need to do that because she really did sacrifice getting wracked just to save me from a guy that I didn't know or a trap.

She deserves to be thanked by someone that she saved, she really deserve it but...I don't know how. The guilt inside of me is filling my heart to the point that I don't want to show my face to her. I quickly judged her of what she was showing in front of the camera, I didn't gave her the chance to show her true self in front of me.

I was got lectured by Jisoo and of the person that I was messaging to. The person that texted me out of no where, that texted me in the morning telling me that he or she knows where I going, like good luck on the fan meeting with Rosé. I still don't know why am I talking to this person but you will automatically needed someone when you are so down.

To the point that you don't care if it's not someone you are so close to because you just want to let your feeling out because of the situation. That's what I felt yesterday morning when that person texted me again.

"Jennie yah, we already excused ourselves or make a way for you to say what you want to say but what we got was none? Come on, it's not that hard to say sorry to Lisa." We were at the apartment, packing our clothes and put it inside of our separated bags.

I sighed of every sentence that she told me because I don't really know why I didn't say thank you and sorry to her sooner. I texted that person of what I should do, his or her answer was different from yesterday but his or her answer were true so I decided to forget about my hate towards her but I was cut off by them.

"Is it really hard? She is just being kind and decided to help you, please bring that pride do-" I stopped packing and looked at her. She stopped from talking when I looked at her. "What?" She asked. I sighed and look down.

"It's not about having that pride so high, unnie. I'm just so guilty because I hated her for no reason, I hated her without getting know her side and herself. I'm just want to say thank you and sorry to her but not only that unnie, I want to explain myself why I hated even though there's no reason why I need to include that but... I guess she already knew that I hated her." I reason out and sat on the bed, I sighed.

I heard her sighed and I saw how her eyes widen earlier when I said that I guess Lisa knew already that I hated her. It's not actually a secret. She moves close to me so she can sit beside me on the bed. "Jennie yah. How can you say that, huh? I still don't get it how can she find that out." I looked at her with my bored eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Oh come on, unnie. Her fans is always there when they want to protect their baby princess, and I think we already knew that every fans that assume that we are just sticking to them because of fame but duh! We're just a fan like them, we should support one another but no." She sighed.

"I think so too, there's no doubt that Lisa's fans are telling her that you had a account that you used when you throw some hate on her before and I think... until now." She told me. I shake my head, she pat my thigh. "Let's move, they are waiting for us downstairs. Their fans might find them their and they will get in trouble because of u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter