Chapter 13

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie's POV

 

I don't know what's happening right now except why this girl is in front of me, she is too close for my view, I can still feel her breath against my neck, her head is tilt to the side.

 

"Just don't move, babe. The girls will continue to walk, to leave when they don't see something will entertain them" She said. Ugh! Why is she so close to me! I put my hands against to her shoulders and keep pushing her but she holds my both hands.

 

She put my both hands to her left hand, trapped by holding my both wrists in one hand, so I can't push her anymore. "What the heck are you doing?" I seriously asked her. I put on my face on.

 

She slowly looked at me and smirked. "You are melting my heart with your intense stare, Jennie. I can clearly see that you truly hate me from the start." I getting my both hands to her hold but she is too strong. "Can't do anything, honey. I don't want to have another scandal first thing in the morning."

 

After she said those, she tilt her head, almost covering my face. I gulped at what she is doing right now. While I was busy getting myself out of her, I heard some movements over the distance.

 

"Like come on! Lisa was just here a minutes ago! She might be here somewhere right." I heard a girl, that seems familiar. I was about to looked at her direction when Lisa just hold my head towards her.

 

"Don't move, if you move right now Jennie. There's some consequences that are waiting for you. I don't want you to get some harsh comments coming from them when this moment ends." She say it fast and in whisper. I let out a sigh.

 

"Shush! Don't be too loud, Jiyeon. I think that's Lisa, that girl is someone that we don't know. Come here, hide with me, whisper and judge!" The girl whispered towards the another girl. Is that what you called hiding? Whispering? Oh gosh, these girls need to learn how to whisper and hide properly.

 

"Okay okay! What are you even talking about, Tzuyu?" I heard the click of the heels from the distance, it's the girl probably. "Oh come on! It's not Lisa! It's so obvious because we all know that Lisa won't take someone here do the make out thingy! It's not her style." 

 

I heard their heels clicking and I heard the other girl called Tzuyu whine. "Ughh fine! It just curious me so much, okay. I am eager to see her right now and to hug her." She said. I heard Jiyeon told her that they will go to the dressing room of Rosé because Lisa might be there but nope. She's with me.

 

When they are far away from us and made sure they the sound coming from them are gone, we separated. I let out a sigh. "Oh gosh..." I put my hand to my chest and looking around to check if there's more people around us, to see us like this.

 

"Oh, what I can read to your body language... you got nervous and your heart is beating so fast." I looked at her, she put her hand to her chin and smirk.

 

I furrowed my brow at her. "Of course it will beat so fast, I experienced the most scariest thing ever. Almost getting bash by your fans, duh." She smirked more and let out a laugh.

 

"So you really admitted that you like me that close to you, that's why your heart is beating so fast, huh? I guess you really want the kiss to happen." It widen my eyes, what is she talking about? Her cockiness is driving me crazy. 

 

"Ha! Oh really, Ms. Manoban? Where is that cockiness of yours all about, huh? You just told me earlier, you knew that I hated you from the start but what is this then? Keep on dreaming." I put my hands to my waist. She put the smirked on and one thing that she did to me, that shocked me.

 

She trapped me! She put her both hands to my side against the wall, I am leaning in the wall and no where to go or to escape from her. "Oh Ms. Kim. I don't need to keep on dreaming, babe..." She lean close to me, our nose are touching each other. She put her hand to my waist. "Because... it already happened." She is leaning close to me.

 

I grabbed the opportunity to escape from her trapped, by sliding my self of out it. She laugh softly and shaking her head. I lean towards her, against her ear, I smirk. "You wish, you jerk." I stepped on her foot and hit her legs using my knee.

 

"Ugh! ! Why did you do that?!" She said while holding her foot to her right hand and massage her legs by her left hand. She is whining in pain, serve you right, jerk!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter