Chapter 7

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

"Ugh..." I groaned slowly and lowly said when I felt the biggest headache that I expression for the first time anf in the first thing in the morning. "What the heck happened..." I sit up where I was laying. I put my hand to my forehead to massage it. I pull myself backwards and lean onto the something on the back.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the place where I am right now. Oh, where am I? For real. This place is not so much familiar to me. The wall is white, there's a window on the left side, the bed I was sleeping on earlier was in the middle of the room, the door is in front of the bed.

"Jisoo unnie?" I called out for Jisoo. I go to the side of the bed to sit there, I saw tray with a two piece of breads and a egg with a medicine and a water in the top of the cabinet beside the bed. There's also a note in the side. I picked it up to read it.

Eat before you drink the medicine, rest then, call Jisoo and You're ready to go.

It didn't say who wrote this for me. Who is this kind person that really take time to prepare my breakfast and wrote a note just for me. Maybe that person put me to bed too. I get the bread from the tray and eat it.

"Wow, is this even homemade bread? This is delicious." I said to myself and continue eating. When eating, I didn't notice that the door of the room opened, someone was peeking but I didn't notice.

"Jennie-yah!" I heard the door got slammed to the door and the footsteps of that person. "Are you oka- Yah!" She stopped walking towards me when I turned to her way. She saw my face. "Why are you so ugly in the morning?" She asked.

I glared at her but still continue eating the bread that was given to me. "Shut up, Jisoo." I drink a water that's in the tray. I really want to ignore her annoying ugly presence inside of this room.

"But good thing you are already woke up!" I felt her sit beside me. "Your hair is such a mess. I didn't imagine that you are so ugly with that hair." She still said when I glare at her so much. More on deathly glare that can kill her.

I then remembered that I got drunk yesterday night, someone took me into a room but I didn't know who it was and I know that room, that the person that took me in was not this room because it was black and not white. "Jisoo..." She looked at me in the eyes with her wide smile. "Who took me here? I can remember that it was not you..." I asked her. Her smile slowly faded. She turned her head to the side so I won't see her face.

"Ahm... about that." She said. I saw her hand was placed to her nape and biting her lips, wait! She always does that when she is nervous! What did happened last night...

"Tell me now, Jisoo. What really happened last night, from the start and tell me about..." I point at the tray with my breakfast and medicine. "Who bought this to this room and who make me this breakfast thingy." She sighed. I really can feel that something bad thing happened at Rosé after party.

She starts when we entered the event place, I was taken away by Jackson and Lucas stayed with Jisoo last night. I remembered that Jackson wants me to drink something and he also want me to enjoy the night. I also remembered that I told him that I am getting dizzy and getting drunk but he still told me that he will call Jisoo later if I can't take it anymore.

That's when I blackout. I just remembered that I said something to Jackson and he already left me in the counter. Someone approached me but again, I didn't remember what he really said to me. But I remembered that being carried by a guy, I was on his shoulder.

Jisoo continued her story that happened last night, she told me that Lisa was the one who told her that I was missing because Jackson and BamBam told her something about me being took by a guy. Lisa quickly find me when she found out where that guy took me.

She really punch a guy when he found him topless and only a towel that he was wearing. And lucky, I was safe last night, nothing happened to me. They thought that the guy has a great intention and maybe he just helped me but why did he not make a way to find Jisoo, right? Anyways, Jisoo was the one who took me in this room and Lisa was the one who made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter