Prologue

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

I look at the screen where my cousin, Kim Jisoo is watching some YouTube videos of Park Rosé. She is a fan of Rosé because of her warm voice when she sings. Rosé is that type of YouTuber that cover a song or make some challenges with her friends.

 

I am a semi fan of hers, I love her voice. Who doesn't love her voice, tell me. I will fight you! Anyways, when it's comes to her friends while doing some challenges, they really support her and enjoy it in front of the camera.

 

"Look at Lisa! She is so cute while sitting there and watching them" Jisoo said and it took my attention because of that.

 

"Pfft, it's like she is not always like that." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

 

When I said Rosé's friends are supportive, well except Lisa. She is always sitting at her chair and looking at them like she is not included to the video. Some people find it cute and find her pretty at some point but that's not the case here.

 

She is just a 'Killer Joy' person to everything Rosé wants her to do. She rarely smiles at the camera or laugh at her friends while she is just watching them but Rosé always include her to her videos.

 

"Come on Jennie. It's not like she is doing something bad to you. All of Rosé's fans knew that Lisa doesn't want to be in front of the camera but as a supportive best friend she is, she joined them even though she didn't like it at all." Jisoo defend Lisa. For real, Kim Jisoo.

 

"But can she somehow smile at the camera or not being the 'KJ' person that she is."  Jisoo eyes widen and she paused what she is watching.

 

"Kim Jennie, don't judge her. Get to know her before you say those things or think like that." She said and I gave her 'what are you talking about' face. She can't guess what is in my mind that quick or just one look.

 

"You know what I am talking about. Actually it is written all over your face, Jennie." She frown and it made me frown too. "What am I saying is she doesn't deserve some hate. If you meet her in personal, it will change your mind because what you can see in this screen... she is not like this in real life. She is a happy virus kid." She said while smiling.

 

It can't be real right. While Jisoo was talking, all I can hear is truth coming from her. She really love Lisa too, didn't she. I rolled my eyes at her and stood to left her by herself to this room that we shared.

 

My only question is, if you know that the way you show to the people, to the new people with that kind of attitude, you need to know when to stop because they will assume that that's your real attitude. 

 

Maybe Jisoo is right and at the same time, she is wrong. I can't decide but to continue what I really believe who she really is. 

 

I found myself at the kitchen. I sat on the counter and full my phone out of pocket. I opened my Instagram account so I won't get bored. While I was scroll, I saw some of my friends uploading some Lisa's picture for today's video.

 

They even caption it that Lisa had her very own Youtube channel. They said that what Lisa is in her videos and Rosé's videos are different. I know that Lisa had her very own Youtube Channel. I just don't want to visit it.

 

Suddenly, I heard some 'blag' inside of Jisoo and I's room. I quickly look at the door and it open revealing Jisoo with her wide smile on her face. She ran towards me and hugged.

 

"Yah! You are killing me!" She let go of me and still smiling, she is trying to kill me because I judge L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter