Chapter 15

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lisa's POV

One month later...

"Ugh..." I opened my eyes to see the curtain of my bunk is slightly open and the light is hitting my eyes.

I extend my arm to get the end of the curtain and pull it back so it won't disturb my sleep. I was about to close my eyes when I put my hand on the side of the pillow below my head and felt something. It was a paper... I opened the light on my bunk, something is written on it, I read it. I furrowed my brow.

"What the hell, Jackson? What the heck is this?" I stared at the paper, I saw that Jackson's name was written on it.

Don't be mad... here's the number 890******, please don't be mad.

           -Jackson

I furrowed my brow and there's only one question that is in my head right now, I guess the thoughts that I have been thinking while talking to him or someone else is true, huh?

I sit up on my bed bunk and lean my back on the wall, get my phone under the pillow, dialed Jackson's number.

It ringed a few times and then he finally answered.

"What the fuc-" He cut me off.

"Okay come down for a sec and let me explain my side, okay? Please, Lisa. Let me explain." I let out a heavily sigh for me to calm down and let him speak and explain his side.

"Fine. Explain to me why did you do that to me, my thought about it is true, right?, if it wasn't you and then who is that person!" I shout at him through the phone.

"Okay! geez! It's not like I can't hear, don't need to be grumpy and shouting at me. " I was about to shout at him, he needed to explain fast but he is getting to my nerves again. "Okay! Here it is... to answer your question, yes it is true. It's not me..." He straight forward said.

I shove the curtain of my bunk to open and get out of the bunk. "Where the hell are you, Jackson Wang?" I sternly said. I get out of the tour bus to find him. I know he is out of the tour bus because he won't get himself caught by me.

"

Ahm, I am nowhere to be found, Lis. So don't find me anymore. Do you think I am stupid not to hide from you?" I stopped on my track when I heard someone from the distance, someone shouted something, what Jackson said on the phone. I smirked and walked towards to it slowly.

"But don't you think you tricking and lying to me would be fair? Do you know that I will get made because of what you did?" I told him, when I was beside him now and his back is facing me. He is so dead now.

"I know but please think that all I want to do is for your life are good things. " I smirked and I shook my head. I can't believe him.

"What's the good then? Who are you to think what is good to my life?" I seriously said. I think he figured that someone was beside him, he turned he came facing me.

"Lisa" He said. I hung up the call and put my phone inside my front pocket. He is still froze on his spot. I pushed him roughly to the wall by holding his collar. "I can explain!" He said.

I pull him back and push him again to the wall. "You had the whole time to explain at the phone but you didn't!" I felt my blood boiling.

"Okay fine! Let me explain this time! I can explain everything please!" I furrowed my brow, thinking if I want to let him explain.

"Fine, explain everything." I put him down by letting go of his collar.

He breathe heavily. "Okay... what I did is stupid and a idiot would definitely do that to someone but I did that because I know it will do something good to you, especially what I saw when you texted back to her." I think about it, all the time I thought Jackson was really the one that I was texting that's why I am pulling myself not to fall to him, good thing it's someone else, I was glad too that he told me this.

"I can see that you were happy every time you texted her. She can make you happy by just texting something to you but you are always holding your smile down because you don't want me to get you caught." I let out a sigh, well what he said was true.

We talked about what he really planned for me but he told me it's for me to find out with annoying smirked on his face, he doesn't want me to know who was the girl that I was texting. I slapped his arm and punch him, he really want to get into my nerves. He also told me that he told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter