Chapter 14

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lisa's POV

"Are you really serious now?! Your eyes are finally on a girl! I really thought that you weren't gay, despite of the amount of crazy fan girls that you have in your fan base, oh gosh! This is miracle." Seulgi cheerfully said and happily jumping on her own.

I just let out a chuckled, because of hyper self, this girl seriously. "Oh come on, Kang Seulgi. It's not like you didn't see me like this before." I stated. She disagreed by shaking her head at me

"No. 100 percent no. Why? Because I won't react like this if something happened like this before right?" She make clear. I walked ahead, she followed me. We are going to the Tour Bus, she will put her bag there, so do I. I think she will take a nap first because she's still have jetlag.

"Ahm... I doubt that. Why? Because you are still going to react like that even something happened like this before. You're worst than BamBam when it comes to teasing, teasing the hell out of me" I said. I got her bag to her hand, I know that she is dizzy right now because of the jetlag that she is feeling right now.

"But Lalisa, seeing that girl in person, can make me so gay! She was gorgeous with some body goals!" I chuckled at her.

"You're already gay to someone so don't tell me it can make your gay. Don't fool me, Kang Seulgi." I saw the tour bus and already go to the front. I pressed the pass code that they told me about before we got out of the dressing room.

When I entered with her, we quickly go to the back of the tour bus, we saw the bunks that we can sleep in for the rest of the tour. I looked for the bunk that I want.

She choose the top bunk when I chose the lower bunk, we go to the far back where we saw the TV with some DVDs. I was about to explore the DVDs case when she stopped me.

"Okay Lalisa Manoban, tell me all of it now!" She pull me back to the couch that she was sitting on. "Why that 3 girls are here when as far as I know that when Rosé is entertaining someone else to join you guys on something, you are not that kind of person to meddle to Rosé wants to that person but... what's all about huh?" She raise her hand and pointed at something.

I furrowed my brow at her because of confusion that I am feeling right now and shook my head. "Care to tell me what are you talking about? Enlighten me about your thoughts, Seulgi." I told her. I stood up even though I know she will pull me back again because she want to get the right answer out of me, and she was reaching for me but I dodge it by stepping away from her.

"Ugh! Don't go somewhere unless you will tell me the right and good reason why are you entertaining, having some sweet moments with that Jennie Kim?" She asked. I moved to the side of the TV, because the mini refrigerator is there. I opened it and get some chocolates with a drinks.

"You know... I don't have a good reason for that. I was just bored and I know I will be bored because Rosé will be in the stage and rehearsal room for the rest of the tour, which means less time with us right? Especially that I know that BamBam will tease me so it's better to stay away so I won't be bad mood for the rest of the day." I stand up straight.

I closed the mini refrigerator and throw the bottle of sprite to Seulgi. I go back to the couch and sat on it. "But interesting choice, Manoban! Jennie Kim is the definition of... perfection! It's really obvious to her image right now... but" I was waiting for her to say the next thing that she want to tell me, I looked at her and saw that she was staring at the ceiling with a daydreaming eyes.

I chuckled. "If you ever thought that she will be with you, don't. She is tough and strong, when you annoy her so much, she is willing to break your bones even though you have your fans around you. It's like she is not afraid to get bashed by out fans, and I also think and I really bet that she is straight, straight as the bamboo tree." I told her, I opened my drink and take a sip on it.

I felt the couch moved because she is wiggling on her seat. This . "That's the most exciting thing about it, man! Playing with her even though you know that she is so straight. It's called challenge of this year." She said.

I unconsciously smirked. "Watch me bend that bamboo tree." I mumbled. I think she didn't heard it because she is not making sound but I was definitely wrong.

"Oh gosh, Lalisa Manoban is getting some challenges because of Ms. Kim! I will watch you change the bamboo into a noodles!" I chuckled at her silliness. This girl really.

I told Seulgi everything that happened since the girls st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter