Chapter 4

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

We're at the backstage of the fanmeeting of Rosé together with her friends at the back because they are just so supportive to Rosé. They will not go at the front of the stage to steal a spot light that supposedly Rosé's so and it's Rosé's fanmeeting and not theirs. 

 

We met Lucas again, the one who got my wallet at the cafe shop. He is really nice to their fans when they got inside of the backstage. He is the one who called us to come with them at the after party.

 

Even though we only got regular tickets for the fanmeeting, he even agreed that we can bring Dahyun with us when Jisoo mentioned that we had a cousin that liked their group of friends. Dahyun followed us after I introduce myself. 

 

3rd Person's POV

 

~During the fan meeting~

 

Jennie, Jisoo and Dahyun are at the middle of the place, they are sat there because there's some people got first here in  the place. They got off our apartment at 10 because they still waited for Dahyun to got to their apartment and Jennie slept again because she loves to sleep.

 

When it's their turn to go up to the stage to meet Rosé face to face. Jisoo was jumping up and down because of excitement but Jennie told her to act natural so Rosé won't think that she is a crazy woman.

 

"Hello guys!" She said while she look at Jennie and Dahyun but still not looking at Jisoo but she hit her mic which cause it to fall down from the table. "Oh sorry." She picked it up and when she moved her head to look at the person who is now in front of her. Her smile got even wider when she saw Jisoo.

 

Jennie's brows are furrow because she thought that Rosé looks like she saw her right person. The way her eyes twinkle, her smile got wider, the way her hand making way to Jisoo's arm. 

 

And of course, there's Jisoo who is so silent about the situation and got frozen. She got oblivious that Rosé is now grabbing her arm, and then there's Rosé's manager.

 

"Chaeyoung, we need to hurry. There's some of your fans are waiting for you" He said. Rosé shook her head and removed her hands but the smile is still there.

 

"What's your name, beautiful?" She asked Jisoo while looking at Jisoo's eyes. They thought that it was their moment together and got oblivious that they are in the middle of something. 

 

"Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." She said while smiling at Rosé. Rosé look down at the magazine that she needs to sign and got blush because of the girl in front of her. 

 

"She's gorgeous..." She mumbled and sign the magazine but she write something at the magazine. When she finally finished writing,she closed the magazine and she look at Jisoo and take Jisoo's hand. "Read it when you got home." She smiles and Jisoo moves aside.

 

It was now Jennie's turned to meet Rosé face to face. "Hello!" Jennie greeted with her gummy smile. "I am Jennie, Kim Jennie." Rosé smiled and got the magazine beside her.

 

"I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé" She smiled at Jennie and Jennie got shocked because of Rosé's real name.

 

"I know that you're Rosé. Gosh but I didn't know that your real name was Park Chaeyoung." Rosé moves her head close to Jennie slightly and Jennie comes down so she can level Rosé's head.

 

"That's a secret between us then." Rosé laugh and continue the event. Jennie and Jisoo got inside of the backstage, they showed to the guard their invitation that Lucas send to them. Dahyun got hers so they can go inside without her, she will find them after that.

 

Lucas called them when he saw the two coming to their way. 

 

Jennie's POV

 

After the fan meeting, they decide to go the dressing room. Lucas invited us to the dressing room with them. The fans are going to the after party on their own. "Let's go guys. We don't have all night so we need to go now." Rosé's Manager said. 

 

"Ne!" They all answered. Lucas looked at me with his bright smile. "You and Jisoo noona will ride with me. Dahyun will go with Momo and the rest. I will give you a ride there." I nod. He said and stood up. He turned to his friends 

 

"Guys, I will take Jennie and Jisoo noona with me. See you there." His friends nod and told him that Momo will take care of Dahyun. He turned to us and said, "Let's go." 

 

We followed him out of the dressing room and continued what we were talking about. "So you studied at New Zealand, right?" He asked me.

 

"I studied there for 5 years. I lived at Auckland, New Zealand." I said. Jisoo nod at what I said. He turned his head to Jisoo.

 

"And Jisoo noona stayed here at South Korea, huh?" Jisoo nod at him. "But Jennie noona also mentioned that you can understand her when she speaks at English, huh?" 

 

"Yes, I understand her because when she came back to Seoul, here. She always speaks at English to me and sometimes she forgot that she is talking to in English. And sometimes too that she talks to me in English and I am talking to her in Korea." She put her smirk on. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter