Chapter 2

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

"Jennie-yah! Wake up already and buy some coffee for me! I need to be at the office in... 30 more minutes so wake up now and BUY. ME. A. COFFEE!!" She keep on hitting me with a pillow while saying those.

 

"Yah! I am not your maid so buy it yourself. You destroyed my wonderful dream because of your dann coffee. Aish!" I cover my face with a pillow and she keep on tugging the pillow away from me. "Aniya!" I shout at her and I felt that she stopped tugging the pillow and start talking.

 

"If you don't want to wake up and buy me a coffee... so be it but remember that I will keep Nini away from you" I quickly removed the pillow from my face and saw her walking away to my room.

 

"Yah! Jisoo-yah!" I stood up to follow her and saw her holding a scissor to her right hand while the left hand is holding my Nini. "But remember, if you do something to it. I swear Jisoo, we have VIP so we have a chance to meet Rosé after the event..." Her eyes widen and it gave me a signal that this is her weakness. "I will tell her that you were the one who brought her flowers when she--" She quickly cover my mouth with her hand and I quickly took my Nini from her.

 

"You better shut that up because if she found out that I was the one who gave her that and not her boyfriend, I will beat you up so much. To the point that I want Lisa to beat you too." I furrow my brow at her. Like duh, Lisa Manoban won't touch this kind of woman. She won't ever in her life or I will never let her do that.

 

"Shut up you." I took off her hand at my mouth and walked back to my room. I slammed the door and heard that she shout something too.

 

"Buy me a coffee and I will buy you a Milk Ice Cream Flavour." I stopped walking towards to my bed and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I get my wallet because I know she won't give me a money to buy a coffee for her. When I saw her face with that annoying smirk of hers, she is pissing me off because she is using my favorite food just to buy her a coffee.

 

"Awww. Why? Baby Jennie can't say no to the Milk, huh?" I glared at her and walks towards the door leaving her alone. I slammed it. She is always like that when she is about to go to work, she works at the Park's Institute  and she is working as a Secretary.

 

I have my oversized black hoodie and shorts. I pull the hood on my head so people won't give me some attention because of my swollen face.

 

Walking towards the café shop and saw that there's a lot of people who got on line. I fall in line and looking around so I won't get impatient while I am on the line. And then, minutes passed, I heard some teenagers whispering but I can hear them. Duh.

 

"Did you hear that Lisa Manoban is here at Seoul! Maybe Rosé and their friends are here to check the place where the fan meeting will be held." The girl said while jumping up and down with her friend also doing it.

 

"And what if they will also explore the Seoul too! We need to know where they will go first because I really can't wait to see them in person!" The girl 2 said matching the jump that her friend made.

 

"Pfft, what's exciting about Lisa Manoban being here? Always about her." I mumble. I then heard a sigh behind me but I didn't pay attention to it. I just continue what I am going to buy for Jisoo because she can get irritated by waiting for me.

 

When I made to the counter, I ordered what Jisoo wants and waited for it. I got to the side where the people who waits for their orders. There's so many people who are in this line so I pray that she expect this.

 

"J!" The worker called me and I quickly get it. I get out of the café shop but to my surprise, there's a lot of people that are outside of this café shop, with their camera ready to click.

 

What's happening... I remembered that the reason why I am here is because of Jisoo. I walked to our apartment but I can feel that someone is watching me and following. At 7:30 in the morning, I am feeling like that! I turned around to confirm my instinct but as always. 

 

I was wrong because I saw no one watching me or following me, all of the people are just passing me. I sigh because of the relief.

 

I got to our apartment and saw Jisoo, I'm facing her back. What the heck is she doing? "Well, for this morning, for the first time in forever, I didn't hear that you complain why I am taking so long at the café shop, huh?" I said and I placed her coffee at the table beside her. I entered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter