Chapter 11

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

 

"What are you talking about, Ms. Manager? I don't know what you talking about, if any of us are dating to someone to a fan or like Jennie, Jisoo and Dahyun, that will be notice by our fans first." She nod and put her hands to her hips, both sides.

 

"I know, that's why I will warn you first before your fans would notice any kinds of romance between you guys and the three girls. I know that you can be trusted when it comes to this but please be more careful about the dating rumors. Try to focus on your dreams here in South Korea before getting involve into someone else." She said. Her voice has that unnie voice that we needed every single day when we are tired of something.

 

"Ne, unnie. Don't worry, we know what we are doing right now. We just want to have new friends around the South Korea, especially we know that Jisoo and her cousins are kind enough to tour us here in South Korea." I smiled at her and she nod.

 

"Even though Chaeng can tour you guys because it's her home here in South Korea?" She teasingly wiggle her brows at me and smile widely. "Don't deny it and don't you ever hide it from me. Chaeng like someone in their group, I can tell because it's the first time that I saw Chaeng being the jolly and jumpy when the day ends." She smirked at me.

 

"Well, I noticed that but seeing her being like that... it says something. It's like asking for what made like that and lying to me is now useless because I can tell by her actions." I smirked by imagining her face when I ask if she likes Jisoo.

 

I crossed my arms and imagining it but when she snuggled my arm and I looked at her with my furrow brow. "But when it comes to you... I think being with that group can make you smile on a far. She's so satisfying and beautiful, right?" I got shock of what she said.

 

"What are you talking about this time, unnie? You are killing me." She laughed and put her hand to my shoulder, she pat it.

 

"Don't worry..." She lean close to me, level to my ear. "I think she isn't noticing your stare to her every time you had a chance to look at her, you sneaky." I looked at her and smirked at me. She started to walk away from me and she waved at me. "Bye! See you at the arena!" She shout at me and she enter the bus where we will ride for the day.

 

I sighed and got confuse of what she said to me, there's one girl that got into my mind when she mentioned it. I shake my head and get my bad to the area where the bags are gathered. I enter the bus and look at the seats that are not occupied by someone.

 

It's almost full and I looked at Ms. Manager, she smirked at me when she knows what's inside of my mind. "Go sit with that guest, Kim Jennie." She said and pointed at the back without standing and looking at the guest. I glared at her, I began to walk towards Jennie. Did she just set us up to this kind of situation?

 

I looked at Jennie when I made it to the back, she is not looking at me because she is looking at the window of the bus. I didn't bother to interrupt her moment so I put my bag to the floor and sit beside her, she still didn't notice my presence. I get my ear phones and plug it to my phone. I put on it to my ears and closed my eyes.

 

I remembered that I didn't had enough sleep from earlier, I enjoy the song and I felt some movement beside me but didn't bother to look at her, Ms. Manager might tease me again because of what is happening here in our seat. 

 

Minutes passed, I felt the movement of the bus. We are going to the arena! I am so excited for my best friend! I opened my eyes to find where my best friend, Chaeng is seated. I looked around and saw at our back, Chaeng with Jisoo talking to each other. Talking to each other like they are the only people here in Earth right now. 

 

I smiled at them which is I know they won't notice me. I felt a movement beside me, I quickly look at that person, I forgot that I am sat here with Jennie. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. I sat comfortably and remove my one ear piece to my ear. 

 

"Okay guys, if you want to go to the restroom, we will make a stop at the gasoline station. Stand up if you will go there." They all answered. I saw that Jennie is getting her soap and towel to her bag. She stood up.

 

"Excuse me." I sit back so she can go pass me. When she is about to get out to our area, the bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter