Chapter 1

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

 

Seriously though , why am helping Jisoo to find some tickets for Rosé's fan meeting when it's already 8:45 already. I know that she just want to see the one person that see adore and so do I. I like to see Rosé in person because it's no doubt that she is very beautiful, on cam and off cam.

 

 

"Jennie! Come on! We need to buy some two tickets so we can meet Rosé with her friends!" Jisoo said. I shake my head. She really is a die hard fan and here I am, being the chill person that I am.

 

 

I know that Rosé is famous her at the South Korea because she is Korean and Korean really loved her voice, including me so expect that the tickets will be sold out soon.

 

 

"Unnie, you really need to chill down. We are already in the line..." Kim Dahyun said. She is our another cousin. She tagged with us because she also wants to buy a ticket of the fan meeting and she wants to see Momo too, Rosé's friend. "But of course, it is not moving because they have time when to sell it and we are waiting her for the last 2 hours now. We only have 12 minutes to wait so calm down. I want to see Momo too but not that excited." She explained.

 

Jisoo glared at her and crossed her arms. She just look forward and never looking at us. I chuckled at her. "You will see her, Unnie. Don't worry." I said.

 

She just showed annoyance by stamping her feet and I laugh at her. "Unnie, good thing we are so used to her attitude." Dahyun said and give her attention to her phone.

 

Minutes passed, someone speak inside of the mall. "It's time to sell Youtuber, Singer Park Rosé's fan meeting! But for now, she leave a message to all who waited for hours to buy her tickets." After that person said those, a large screen light up and revealing Rosé face.

 

"Hello, guys!" She greeted her fans, the people who waited for the tickets to be sale.

 

The crowd got wild because Rosé really make a time to film that for her fans.

 

"I know that you guys really waited for hours just for the fan meeting ticket. I really appreciate it so much and I am so touch that you guys make time to buy it." She said and smiled through the screen.

 

"It's okay! We love you!" Her fans chant that including Jisoo who is now jumping. I'm gonna bet that she will get tired because of the jumping that so did.

 

"I am excited to see you guys, my Rosénator! My friends are excited to see you too so be prepare!" And then the crowd got wilder because someone jumped in front of the screen.

 

"Hello, my loves!" It is... Lisa.

 

"Lisa yah!"

 

"She is so pretty"

 

"Her voice! It's so deep!"

 

"Protect at all cost! No hate" when I heard that, I got guilty because it's no secret that... I don't like Lisa so much.

 

The others come in front of the screen. They are in the back of Rosé and Lisa.

 

"Here's Lisa and my friends! They will be in the fan meeting to support me. What a good best friends they are! And please,  support Lisa also, love her more and not less." Rosé said. I turned away and I felt that Jisoo elbowed me.

 

I look at her and she raise her brows. "Love her more and not less" She said and put her attention again to the screen.

 

"This will be my message to you guys! Take care and I love you again! See you st the fan meeting!" And the screen gone black but they keep on cheering.

 

"It's available now!" The manager said and the line is starting to more now.

 

"I am so excited to see Lisa!" The girl that are in the back of the line said. I involuntary rolled my eyes of what she said.

 

"Oh my gosh, yes! I thought that I will have a heart attack because she jumped in front of the screen earlier. Gosh, I love her." The other girl said with her ugly accent.

 

"Lisa is my real main reason why I am going to the fan meeting." The girl said with the 'rich-girl' voice wannabe said and It really got to me. I sigh because I am really stopping myself to talk to them.

 

Like duh! It's Rosé fan meeting and her friends are going to be there to show support for her. Gosh. I turned around and about to speak what I want to say but someone stopped me.

 

I looked at the person who is holding my arm. That person is wearing a black hoodie with some black cap. She is standing out of the line, she is tall looking human. I still don't know if she is a girl or he is a guy.

 

I furrow my brow. "If you don't want to make a scene, don't speak." It's a girl and her voice is deep. She let go of my arm and she got something from her back pocket. I notice what is it because she quickly turned around and walk away from me.

 

2 minutes since the girl walk away from me. We heard a yell coming to the back of the line and it is close to us.

 

We turned around, Me, Jisoo and Dahyun. I found the girls who are talking about that they are just going to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter