Chapter 10

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

Jennie's at their hotel room, still thinking what happened when she passed the half way of the hallway. Was Lisa going to do something that will hurt Jennie? Is Lisa at the lobby, talking with her fans of what she is going to do about hurting Jennie's feeling? There's so many questions in Jennie's mind when the hotel room is so quiet...

 

For Jennie's side, she really can't believe can do that, in a short period of time, she really believed that Lisa's nice, as of Jisoo told her about Lisa's personality. She keeps telling herself and Jisoo that the way she sees Lisa is still the same but that changed, when Lisa saved her life.

 

Jennie is laying on the bed, with eyes open, thinking deeply. The door got opened because of Jisoo, with the foods and drinks in hand. She called for Jennie but it seems like Jennie's mind is not in Earth in that moment.

 

J


isoo didn't heard something coming from there room, it is a sign for Jisoo that Jennie is not in there room but in the other side, Jennie is just deep in her thought and her ideas in her head is just flowing all over.

Jisoo put the food and drinks to kitchen, counter so she can really check if Jennie is not in her room, when she Jennie laying on her bed. She approached her and poke her side, "Jennie yah, the food that you want is in the counter, inside of the kitchen area. You might need to eat it before Dahyun will storm inside of our shared room." Jisoo said.

Jisoo lay beside Jennie and she continued to scroll something to her phone. "Hmm." Jennie only manage to say that. Jisoo notice something strange to Jennie but she is shaking it off like she is not in the mood to be the detective right now.

When the room got really quiet, no one is moving, laying on top of the bed, only their breathe is heard by them. Jisoo can't take the atmosphere inside of the room that's why she grab a pillow and hit Jennie on the face, which cause Jennie to snap at the reality. "Yah! What are you thinking about and you are really silent in your position! You are killing me" Jisoo said.

She got back to her laying position when Jennie sit up and lean her back on the headboard. She sigh and looked at Jisoo. "Unnie~" She called for Jisoo.

"What?" She said without looking at Jennie and her full attention is on her phone.

"Something... happened. I heard something that I wasn't supposed to be heard or mention to me about it." Jennie said with her frown on her face. Jisoo heard Jennie's worried voice that's why she looked up at Jennie and sit up beside Jennie at the headboard.

"What did you heard that you supposed not to heard, huh?" Jisoo asked. She crossed her arms in front of her.

"I heard Lisa's fans... talking about me and about something that Lisa planned..." She told Jisoo. Jisoo nod as a  sign of she is letting Jennie continue of what she is saying, "I accidentally saw them on the hallway talking about me, good thing they didn't saw me..." She lower her head. "They might hurt me if they ever did, right?" She asked Jisoo. Jisoo looked at her and put her hand on Jennie's shoulder.

"You know... I hate dramatic intro when you are only going to tell me one scenario that happened to you... so get to the point, Kim Jennie!" Jisoo said. Jisoo is really tense that Lisa's fans might really did something to Jennie that can hurt her physical and mental but she is keeping her calm face to Jennie and it's not working since Jennie is having the intro of her story.

"Okay okay... they said that Lisa is planning something and it is relate to me. I mean no... it is about me." Jennie said. It furrow Jisoo's brow when she heard it, she knows from herself that Lisa is indeed a good person but she understands that Lisa is still adjusting on how to approach people.

"What do you mean? Why did her fans know about it when you can and I can hear it from her friends, right? Why her fans tho?" Jisoo curiosity asked. She put her hand on her chin like she is thinking about it clearly.

"They said that that Lisa told it to her fans, to her loyal fans. They also mentioned that Lisa will keep good face on when she is with me which can cause me to think that she is really nice to me, when the finally comes, when they about to leave South Korea, Seoul... Lisa will do something that will humiliate me, myself and I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter