Marrying a kingka SEQUEL PREVIEW~~

Marrying a Kingka

Well here it goes~ Since readers want a sequel to this story I might as well tease you with a preview Buhahahaha >:D (BTW : I haven't wrote the story yet, this is just a preview)

 

Tittle: Living with this kingka

Rated : PG-13

Onew and Yerin are finally officially married together! That means it’s happily ever after….right? WRONG. These two are headed to college SEPERATELY and new problems are coming already. Onew’sgirlfriend” comes back from England and told him that he lost some of his memories when he fell (?) with his brother. Is she telling the truth? Or is she lying? Yerin meets her ex-crush again and her ex-crush becomes her admirer and starts liking her and even told her that he isn’t giving up, no matter what. Taeyeon is currently having problems, she wants Junsu to propose to her, but then he doesn’t even if Taeyeon is trying to give him hints. Junsu doesn’t think about proposing to her and is focusing on more music than marriage. Can they all figure all of these messes all by themselves? Or will something change in the end?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T E A S E R

“Let’s have a baby” Onew said as he smiled towards me.

“NO! N – E – V – E – R!” I said as I glared at him.

“Aww pweaseee?” Onew said with ageyo.

“No!” I said as I glared at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Onew, don’t you remember me? Your girlfriend?”  ????? said.

“No…I don’t somehow…” Onew said as he tried to remember.

“You lost your memories because of the accident of your brother.” ????? said. “It’s okay…I am still here for you.” ????? hugged Onew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“YAH! Taeyeon!” Junsu yelled. Taeyeon was startled.

“What happened?” Taeyeon asked.

“A…..bug was going to fall into your head” Junsu said as he was ready to weep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Watch out!” ???? said and grabbed the ball in front of me.

“S-Sorry.” I bowed as I looked up. My ex-crush smiled at me.

“It’s alright. Hey! It’s you!” ???? said as threw the ball back to the baseball players.

“Yeah…heh… nice to see you again..” I smiled.

 

 

Author's note : ????? Are people I haven't decided on who to be the character yet.

READERS! NAME ME WHO YOU WANT THE "Girlfriend" OF ONEW IS AND WHO YERIN'S EX-CRUSH IS ON THE COMMENTS <3