The Abandoned house [Part 2]

Marrying a Kingka

I walked to the side of the aboanded house and took a peek through the cracks. Onew was talking with another girl. I couldn't see the girl's face because she was kind of in the dark. I decided to listen to the conversation. 

 

**********Onew's POV****************

"Where's Yerin?!" I yelled at the girl. She laughed. "Well well, my onew." The girl laughed and came out of the dark. "Ayong!" I said. Ayong smiled. "So, Where is your Yerin eh?" She smiled. "WHERE IS SHE?!!" I yelled. "Eh.... I took care of her" Ayong laughed. "No......NO YOU DIDN'T!" I said yelling. Suddenly we heard a noise from outside.

 

**********Back To Yerin's POV**********

After seeing it was Ayong, I took a step back. Not realizing that a wooden stick fell just as I took a step back. Suddenly someone grabbed me. "Let go!" I said. A tough guy grabbed me and went to Ayong. [A\N: It's not the same guy who freed Yerin] "Yerin!" Onew said trying to come to me. "Don't come near! Or I'll shoot her!" Ayong said holding a gun. "O-Onew!" I yelled to him. "Stay calm Yerin!" Onew said trying to calm me down. "Aww... A good reunion, too bad it'll turn out as a funeral in a minute" Ayong said pointing her gun to me and was about to trigger the pistol. "No!" Onew said. My eyes widened. "ONEW!" Ayong yelled. "O-Onew!" I yelled and cried. Ayong shot Onew on the stomach. **BAM!** A shot was heard and it hit Ayong. I looked back. It was the Police, Junsu, and Taeyeon. "Onew!" Taeyeon said running to him. The tough guys ran away and the cops chased after them. I ran to Onew. "Onew.." I cried. "Y....Yerin.." Onew smiled and touched my face. "You'll be okay! The abulance is here!" I cried. The ambulance guys took Onew in. I ran to the ambulance and sat inside. "Yerin...I---..I'm glad....yo-you're okay..." Onew smiled. He out. "Onew? Wake up!" I said trying to wake him up.

 

************Arrival to the hospital***************

I ran with onew. I was covered in blood because Onew laid his body onto my lap. I grabbed Onew's hand. "You're going to be alright" I said and cried. Taeyeon and Junsu arrived just after Onew was in the emergency room. I waited and cried. "Yerin.." Junsu said looking at me. I ran to him and cried. "Junsu!" I cried. "I.....I love him! He can't die!" I yelled crying. The doctor came in. "We need more blood, He losted alot of blood" The doctor said. "T-Take mines!" Taeyeon said. "Are you Blood type O?" The doctor asked. "Yes!" Taeyeon said. "Come in then" The doctor said and showed Taeyeon a room.

 

*25 mintues later*

Taeyeon walked back in. "Are you okay?!" Junsu asked. "Y-Yeah? O.O" Taeyeon said. "It..was just giving blood..you should be asking about Onew" Taeyeon said surprised. "Well" Junsu said. The doctor came in. "What happened doctor?!" I asked. The doctor smiled. "Onew's alright" He said. "It took a long time, but.. he's alright" He smiled. We all gave a sigh. Onew's parents came [A\N: Well they came late -.-] "Where's my son?" Mother asked. "He's alright" I said in relief. "That's good.." Mother said. "He will be taken in to a room." The doctor said.

 

*In Onew's hospital bed*

I walked and looked at Onew. I was holding onto his hand, not wanting to let go. This was the first time I ever that, I realized how deeply in love I was with him, through all the times fighting, competing, and living together. A tear gland fell through my eyes. "Onew..." I said. Taeyeon, Junsu, and our in laws were in the room. I looked back. "We're glad you're safe." Taeyeon smiled. "But...Onew" I said looking at him. "As long as he is okay too" Mother smiled. My parents walked in. "IS YERIN HAVING A BABY?!" [A\N just some comedy at least xD] My mother yelled coming in. "Ama!" I yelled and cried. "What? Onew!" My mother said. She patted my head. "It's okay.." She said and hugged me. I couldn't believe that Onew would risk his life for me.