A new friend

Marrying a Kingka
*******Joon's POV*********
"Yebeoulsayo" I said putting my shirt on.

"Hello?? Joon??Can you do me a favor?" Ayong said.

"What is it taking care of someone?" I said.

"Yes...I want you to teach someone a lesson" Ayong said.

"Is it a girl again? Geez" I said.

"Yes...Her name is Yerin." Ayong said.

"Fine fine...I'll go look for her in a bit." I said.

*******Back to Yerin's POV***********

I walked back home.

"Oh no! What to do...what to do..." A maid said. I walked up to her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"OH!Um.....We don't have enough ingredients and...Alex is busy with something so we can't make dinner...I'm SO SORRY!" The maid said.

"It's alright^^ I can go buy them" I said.

"Oh really? THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are the best Mrs.Lee" the maid said.

"Just call me Yerin^^" I said.

"Ah alright Yerin^^ you are the nicest!~" The maid said relived.

I took a taxi to the store and saw Rena there. "YO! Rena!~ :D" I said.

"YERIN!<3" Rena said.

"Hey^^ I can't believe it's Saturday already!" Rena said.

"Haha yeah...Oh by the way, did you know why Onew knew my phone number?" I asked.

"Uh......" Rena smiled. "I told him" Rena said.

"You......RENA" I said.

"Oh look! I gotta go! See you on Monday!" Rena said and took off. I went to buy the ingredients and started looking for a taxi when I saw a guy sitting on the wall and his arm had a long cut. I ran to him.

"Omo! Are you alright?!" I said.

"I-It's no big deal" the guy said.

"Ah!~" I said. I ran back to the store and bought a medical box [it was pretty big box] and put medicine on the guy's cut.

"Ow!" The guy said.

"Sorry.." I said.

"Um..Thank you" He said.

I wrapped around his cut with the bandage [Note: You know those Long thingy where you wrap it around in case you have a burn or a big cut] "You welcome^^" I smiled and was going to leave.

"Wait! You need a ride right?" the guy said.

"Um..actually yes.." I said.

"You can ride on my motorcycle" He said.

"I don't go on strangers :]" I said and was going to leave.

"My name is Joon^^ Can we be friends? Since you saved my life..actually my arm" Joon said.

"Sure^^ But it's alright :D I can get a taxi^^" I said.

"Here!" Joon said giving me his contact numbers. "In case you need any help, I'm here to help^^" Joon said.

"Thanks alot :D" I said and gave him my contacts. I raised my hands getting a taxi and stepping closer to the road.

"ZROOMM~"

Joon pulled me back.

"I saved your life :P Now let me drop you off as a thanks~" Joon said.

"Fine... ._." I said and got on the motorcycle.

**************At home*****************
Joon dropped me by the gates. "What was your name?" Joon asked.

"Yerin^^ Thanks alot Joon :D" I said and went inside the gate.

"Yerin..?" Joon said.
*Flash backs*

"Yes...I want you to teach someone a lesson" Ayong said.

"Is it a girl again? Geez" I said.

"Yes...Her name is Yerin." Ayong said.

*end of flashback*

"Sorry Ayong...but thanks to her, she saved my life..I'm not teaching someone who's inncoent like her" Joon smiled and drove off.

I walked in the gates.

"So you were with a guy?" Onew said.

"He just wanted to drop me off...He's just ny friend" I said.

"That's what everyone says "That's just my friend" yeah right.. you know that you have a husband already" Onew said.

"But you aren't my REAL husband" I said and walked off holding the bags for the maids. Onew grabbed my arms.

"Stop! That hurts!" I said.

"All girls are like this! They always say that whatever they are with guys they are their "Friend" Onew said.

I slapped Onew in the face. "Not all girls are like that" I said and went inside to give the ingredients to the maid.

**********Joon's POV***********
"I'm sorry Ayong but I can't do that" I said.

"What?! WHY?" Ayong said.

"Cause I think I'm going to quit doing these bad things..." Joon said.

"You are so USELESS! And By the way I'm using you anyways so WHO CARES!" Ayong said and hung up on me.

"Yerin....what a beautiful name" I smiled.

***********End of Joon's POV********
---------------------------------------------------
Comment replies:
MackenzieTheFangirl - I'm guessing you were a silent reader? :P xD well i'm glad you love it :D That makes my day when readers say that ^^

Lovelyshin33 - Oh my gosh Junsu's brother is SOOO CUTE!! <33 lol I didn't hear the song yet..is it good? :D

By the way I'm done Updating for today~ My hands are hurting.. lol xDD by the way Joon is going to be one of the Side Mains :D just the FYIs xD