A day without him

Marrying a Kingka
Onew walked to Joon and punched him. "O-Onew!" I said trying to whisper yell. Joon punched Onew back. "Quit flirting with my wife" Onew said grabbing Joon by the collar. "ONEW!" I kinda yelled. "Let go right now!" I said. Onew was going to punch Joon in the face when I blocked Joon. I closed my eyes. Nothing. I opened my eyes. He almost punched me. He stopped and let go of Joon. Onew grabbed my hand and went inside an empty room. Onew harshly let go of my hand. "What is it?" I asked Onew in an angry tone. "What the heck were you doing? Are you going to flirt with another guy?!" Onew said. "I didn't even flirt with him!" I said yelling at him. "What..What if the fans saw?! What if they saw you two and took a picture of you two?!" Onew [A\N:lied, he was jealous xD]yelled. "...SO" I said and was going to leave when Onew grabbed my arm and slammed me on back of the wall. "BAM!" His hand slammed the wall and had a posture like he was going to kiss me. He came closer and I moved my head to the other side. He stopped and was going to leave. "The day after tomorrow, I need to tell you something, It's a promise" Onew said and walked away.

I looked in surprised. I walked outside. I didn't see Joon anywhere. "Boo!" Hegin said. I got startled. "Yah!" I said. "haha..Ready?" Hegin asked. "I don't think so..I'm not going anymore" I said and walked away and left home. "What's wrong with her?" Hegin said curious. I laid down on bed. I stood up. "Something feels wrong" I thought. I walked to Taeyeon's room. "Yes?" Taeyeon asked with her glasses on. "Um..where's Onew?" I asked. "Oh..he went to America" Taeyeon said. "He did?" I said in surprise. "Yes..but for tomorrow only" She said. "Oh..okay" I said and closed the door. "A day without him..eh?" I thought.

******Next Day*******

I woke up and walked downstairs. I yawned and helped the maids make the breakfast. "ah..Don't!" The maids said. "No it's okay" I said. "Since I graduated already, I have nothing to do."It's okay~" The maids said. They wouldn't let me touch the pot! I wanted to cook. "Ah..alright ._." I said. "But..you know...if i never learned how to cook, then when I live with Onew only, I'll feed him burnt food..." I lied so that I could cook. "Nooo!!!!COOK THEN!~" The maids said. I smiled. "Okay" I said. I started cooking myself. "Y-You said you didn't.." The maids said. "I do..I just wanted to" I smiled and kept on cooking. After making breakfast I stretched. It was quite quiet without Onew. I had no one to argue with. I decided to take a walk out in the park. As I was walking around someone came up in front of me. "Are you Yerin?" "Yes, Don't you know me already?" I said looking confused I thought the guy was Joon but he wasn't. [A\N: No it's not Joon xD] He took me into a van and taped my hands and mouth. "Now.." A girl's voice said. "This will tail him" She said with a evil laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------
Who is this girl? Some kind of crazy fan? An anti of Yerin? Or Ayong? xD I'll update next time, I need sleep for tomorrow :)