Crazy?

Marrying a Kingka
I was quite scared and worried about Onew. "What is wrong with this girl? She's creepy!" I thought. They covered my eyes so I wouldn't see, but I can feel that I'm in a Van and it has just stopped right now. "Get out" One of the guy said. He was holding onto me and pushed me to get out of the car. I couldn't see what was going on and got out. "What are they going to do to me?" I thought. "Give me your phone" The crazy girl said. I just stood there not wanting to give her my phone. "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" She said and started shaking me. She took the phone from my pockets. "Now...you should have Onew eh?" She said. [A\N: Remember, they covered Yerin's eyes with a cloth wrapped around. She can only hear for now.] I heard the dial.

"Hello?" the girl said. Somehow probably Onew talked a bit loud but I can hear the conversation. "Hello?! This isn't Yerin's Voice!" Onew said on the phone. "Ah...Heh" the crazy girl said. "Where's Yerin?!" Onew said OTP[On the Phone]. "Maybe, I took care of her, maybe.. I made her disappeared..I don't know" the crazy girl said answering. "If you do anything to her, I'll never forgive you!" Onew said OTP. "Well well, IF you come tomorrow...maybe..you have a chance to see her go bye-bye" She said laughing crazily. "Yah!" I heard the phone close. She grabbed my hair. "Now, You are quite lucky today, it seems that on Onew's schedule, he is in America..Which means I can't do nothing YET to you." She said. She took my phone[A\N: never put it back nor gave it back to Yerin] and pushed me into a wall. The guys took the cloth off on my eyes. I looked around and it seemed I was in a locked room. I couldn't do anything. It was small, tiny room where there was a bed, and a table. That's it. I sat on the bed. I noticed there was a window but it had bars. "This is like Jail" I said looking around. I couldn't do much around. It was getting dark already, probably around 9PM already. I was hoping that someone would realize that I didn't come home.

----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry got tired today ._. i'll stop for today here :P BTW Yup, who's still that crazy person? Ayong? Anti? or a crazy and obsessive fan of Onew?