The abandoned house

Marrying a Kingka

***Taeyeon's POV***

"Where in the world is Yerin?" I thought and took a peek outside. I sat down on the couch watching the television when I heard the doorbell ring. The butler opened the gate and I ran to hide at the side to scare Yerin. After hearing a few footsteps, I jumped out and tried to scared yerin. "Boo!" I said. "What the-?!" Junsu startled. "Oh it's you" I said crossing my arms. "What do you want?" I asked. "Onew just called me about a problem. Yerin was kidnapped but we don't know who it is" Junsu said talking to me. "W-wait..we gotta tell the police!" I said getting my phone. "No, we can't. If we do that, we'll all more danger to Yerin and Onew" Junsu said. "Now, what we do is secretly tell the FBI." Junsu said talking to me. "Isn't the FBI the same as the police?!" I said yelling at him. "No!" Junsu said and wondered for a bit. "Whatever, but, the caller who called Onew wants him to meet her tomorrow. His plane arrives at 4 in the morning and I..need to sleep over here" Junsu said quietly. "What?! Why?!!" I almost disagreed. "I need to pick Onew up, drop him off at the place, and talk to the FBI--" "Police" "Whatever!" Junsu said. "Psh..Fine..Take him to the guest room" I said talking to the maid. Ayong walked inside the house. "Hello cousin!" Ayong smiled to me. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. I dislike her. Ever since the day she kept annoying Onew. [AN: No taeyeon doesn't like Onew xD] "Nothing. Where's Onew?" Ayong asked looking around. "Around your corner" I answered. "Where is Yerin? Did she get kicked out? That's why it's so quiet" Ayong said. "Quiet and go away" I said and kicked her out of the house.

 

*5AM*

-Still Taeyeon's POV-

-Taeyeon and Junsu went to pick up Onew-

 

"Onew aren't you still tired?" I asked. "No, I'm alright, please take me to the abandoned house" Onew said. "Whatever I can, I want to protect Yerin" Onew said. "We arrived" Junsu said looking at the back of Onew. "You sure you can handle it?" Junsu asked. "Yes, I can handle it" Onew said. "Okay..." Junsu said. "Whatever you do, don't bring the police here" Onew said looking at Junsu and Taeyeon. "O-Okay" I stuttered for a bit. Junsu drove off. "I'm worried about him" I said worried. "It's okay" Junsu said looking at me. "We got his back.." Junsu thought.

 

Back to Yerin's POV

 

I quickly woke up because I heard the door open. "Come over here" A guy said. I decided to follow him otherwise I'd be in huge problem. "What is it?" I said. "I'm letting you go, the lady is somewhere with a guy, and thinking about this, I regret doing this to you because i have a daughter about your age too" the guy said. "Really?" I said with surprise. "Yes, hurry go!" He said and told me to go. "Thank you" I said and ran off. After arriving near the abandoned house, I heard a familiar voice. "Onew?" I thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's the kidnapper? x3