Loving a Kingka...

Marrying a Kingka

"Welcome home!" Mother said. I was holding onto Onew.

"Thanks ama" Onew smiled. He looked at me and smiled. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yes.. Just hurt here" He pointed to his cheeks. "Kiss here" He said pointing to his cheeks. I smiled and laughed. I tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. "Pabo" I said. He sat on the couch. "Um..I'll get water!" Mother said trying to let Yerin and Onew be alone. Onew looked at me. "I'm hurt~" He said holding his stomach. "Where??" I said looking at him, worried. "R-Right here" He said in pain. "Onew.." I said totally worried. He pecked a kiss on my cheeks. "Just kidding" He laughed. "Hey!" I said and hit him. He started laughing. "Ow.. i'm laughing too much" He smiled. "Serves you right!" I smiled. Junsu walked in. "Hello brother in law, little sister" he smiled. "Hey Junsu!" I said and waved to him. "Hello Junsu, if you're looking for Taeyeon, she's in the kitchen." Onew smiled. "Thank you" Junsu smiled. I looked at Onew. "Let's go!~" I said and grabbed him and hid by the kitchen.

**Taeyeon's POV**

"What about us?" "Urg!" I said shaking my head. "I can't stop thinking about that!" I said to myself. "Thinking about what?" Junsu said walking in. "N-Nothing!" I said and turned around. "So..what's the answer?" Junsu asked. "Um...I..don't know" I said. "What? Do you want me to get hurt like Onew to confess??" Junsu said. "I'll do it then!" He said and almost walked away. I grabbed his hand. "YES!" I said. "Yes, I'll go out with you!" I said and blushed. Junsu turned around and smiled. He hugged me. "SUCESS!" He said with his peace signs. Yerin and Onew's head popped out and they both hopped. "Yay!~" Yerin said. "Cousin has a boyfriend~~" Onew said and smiled. I smiled.

***Back to Yerin's POV***

Onew poked my head. "Yes?" I asked looking at him. "Nothing" He smiled. He hugged me from the back. "I love you" He said to me and smiled. "I do too" I said smiling to him. "Marrying this mister kingka, isn't a bad idea" I laughed. "Hey, I wasn't originally a kingka, they kept calling me a kingka." Onew said. "I know" I smiled. "I'll love you forever" He said, he holded my chin, and kissed me.

"Forever and ever..."


FIN <3