Emergency!

Marrying a Kingka
"What is it?!" I asked impatient.

"mmm nothing...I just want to say.... Thank you" Ayong said.

"What the heck is wrong with Ayong's mind?!" I thought. I stared at Ayong blankly. "Thank you for....what?" I said.

"For changing me... I didn't realize that I was THAT spoiled and mean." Ayong said.

"UH?" I said. Ayong hugged me.

"Thank you" Ayong said with a smile. I felt a pain in my stomach. Ayong stabbed me in the stomach!! I started holding my stomach which was bleeding.

"Heh.. Sorry my ... I'll do whatever to get to my Onew" Ayong said with a evil smile. She started pushing me to near the pool.

"Ugh...." I said weakly. Ayong pushed me down the pool.

"I heard you are afraid of swimming?!" Ayong said. I thought she was crazy.

I was stuck AGAIN in the pool but then, even worse my
Stab on the stomach, was bleeding so it made the pool a little red. Just as I was going to close my eyes in the pool I heard a yell.

"YERIN!"

The only person right now I can think of is Onew, he always saves me...

Just then Onew dived in and carried me out. My eyes were blurry so I'm suggesting it was Onew.

"Yerin are you alright?!" Onew said. I rubbed my eyes. It was Key.

"Key.." I said and out.

**********Onew's POV******************

I went back into the room and layed down. I was thinking...Just then I heard ayong's voice talking with Yerin.

"Thank you" Ayong said and hugged Yerin. I looked at them and suddenly realized that Ayong just stabbed Yerin. I ran downstairs.

"What's wrong?!" My mother said.

"uh..Nothing.." I said.

"Are you sure?" my mother said.

"Yeah.." I said and ran to the front. When I got there, it was too late. Key helped Yerin already.

"Onew!" Key said. I ran over to Key and Yerin.

"Go call the ambulance at once!I'm going to call the police for search on Ayong after this." Key said

I called the ambulance right away.

*****At the hospital******

The whole family was there waiting by the emergency room. The doctor came out.

"Yerin is in critical...We may need some more blood." The doctor said.

"Take mines!" Junsu said.

"Are you a relative?" the doctor asked.

"Yes i'm her brother" Junsu answered.

"Alright come with me." The doctor said.

"Is Yerin going to be alright?!" My mother said.

"Yes.. i'm sure.." I said.

"Aigoo..How did this happen?" Taeyeon said running to me. She just barely finished a concert and came straight to the hospital.

"Ayong....she..stabbed Yerin..." I said. It was probably my fault because Ayong has been Crazy over me ever since we were small.

The doctor came out again.

"What happened?!" I said.

"She.....succeed" the doctor smiled.

"Oh thank goodness!" My mother said.

"Oh wow thank god" Taeyeon said with relief.

I sat down with relief also.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Poll is still going!! Hurry before I run out of ideas! xD because i'm running out of ideas! Lol

Poll 1:

Should I start ending up all the knots and make another fanfic??

or

KEEP ON GOING!!

Up to you readers!~ :D Reply on the comment! :D Every vote counts! Deadline will be... I DK yet.. so cast your votes in!! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

If I end up all the knots and make another fanfic..
[Who should I use for the main dude? You choose if the 1st poll wins]

PREVIEW of a New fanfic!:

_________[main dude] gets engaged with the main girl [Main girl is fictional AGAIN but I don't like using ___ or whatever xD So think the main girl is YOU] [Also yes another marriage Fanfic but I'll make this one MORE intresting than this one cause I kinda messed up Marrying a Kingka Storyline LOL XD] The main dude is a business man... A popular company he owns but one day his parents told him that he has been engaged with a girl ever since they were small. The main girl is poor.. Her parents has just passed away which is the reason the engaging has quicken to both of the main dude and the main girl. What the main girl doesn't realize is that how hard life is with a rich guy who has never been loved [literally Like never been LOVED before because the main dude's mother has been the hospital for a long time] before[His dad abused him] with his dying mother who has her last wish before she closes her eyes for the last time... What will happen between these mains??
-----------------------------------------------------------

Decide before I end it!! xDD

Results so far!:

Make another fanfic: 1 [readers tell me if I should make another fanfic or keep on going because if you guys don't tell me I get confused lol]

KEEP ON GOING: 0

Sorry some of the votes were confusing to me haha xD