The Diary Entry

Marrying a Kingka

**********2 days later*********
Time: 3AM

-Onew's POV-

I woke up, realizing that I was in the hospital.

*Flash Backs*

"Yerin! Stay Clam!"

*end of flash back*

I almost stood up when I saw Yerin next to me. She fell asleep by me on the bed. I patted her head. "I'm glad you're okay" I smiled. Yerin moved. I pretended I was asleep, and accidentally fell asleep.

*****Morning*****

*Yerin's POV*
I left to the police station and talked about Ayong. "Well when we searched in the house you got locked in, We saw a diary entry, We would like you to read it... you might know who that person is" The police officer said. "Alright" I said. "Also, Ayong will be locked up for a long time" He said. "Thank you" I said. I took the paper and read it.

"Ayong, 13 years old"
Dear Diary,
We went camping with my Onew and his family today! I didn't like his brother though, he was too protective over Onew. Today, I was suppose to go to the cliff with Onew so I can make a wish to be together forever, But his dumb brother..Yeoung, Was in the way and took me to the cliff instead. I liked the view there but when Yeoung was lecturing me, I got mad and pushed him off the cliff. Well, It isn't MY fault since he was in my way. I faked cried and people just thought that Yeoung accidentally fell off. Well.. I'm sorry... But somehow I know this Diary will be shown to at least someone..but not now...Until when I die, I'll tell the police so I won't be in jail but...I kinda..feel guilty.
End

I finished reading and couldn't believe my eyes. I was shocked that Ayong pushed Yeoung off! I went back to the hospital. There was a white cover on Onew. I couldn't believe it.. Onew...died? I walked slowly with the paper with my hand to him. I started crying. I saw Taeyeon and Junsu crying."Onew!" I said and dropped the paper and went to him. "No! You can't! You can't die!" I yelled and cried my eyes off. "You can't die because I love you!!" I yelled in tears. "Really?" A voice said somewhere. "YES! I love you, I Love you!!" I yelled. I put my face on the blanket. I looked up and saw Onew sitting up. "Onew!" I said looking at him. "Y-You're alive?" I said and touched his face. Everything out.

*****Onew's POV*****
I decided to play a trick on Yerin and see what her response was. After she told me she loved me, I was very happy. "Y-You're Alive?" Yerin said and touched my face. She fainted. "Y-Yerin!" I said and grabbed her.

*At the doctor's office*

"Yerin fainted just because of shock and stress" The doctor said. "She'll wake up soon" He said.

******Back to Yerin's POV****

I opened my eyes. I saw Onew. "Am I in heaven?" I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the left and saw Taeyeon and Junsu. "No you aren't" Onew smiled. I hugged him. "I was worried!" I said. "Ow.. Hey you know my stomach still hurts, I haven't recovered yet" He said and smiled. I stopped. "Did you lie about being dead?" I said with an angry look. "Ah..Um.........Mianae" Onew smiled. I pounced and turned the other way. I saw the diary entry Ayong wrote in. "Y-You saw that already?" I pointed to the paper. "Ah....yes....." Onew looked down. "Onew..." I said looking at him. He seemed upset. I hugged him. "It's alright" I said and patted him in the head. "I've always thought it was myself.. I hated myself for that" He said. "But you have me now" I said and smiled. He looked at me and smiled. "Saranghae" Onew said.

********Taeyeon's POV************

I dragged Junsu out to leave Yerin and Onew alone. "Aww aren't they cute?!!" I said to myself and smiled. "And..what about us?" Junsu asked. "What about us?" I said looking at him weirdly. "I....I want to go out with you!" Junsu said and his face turned red. I smiled. "I'll Think about it" I said and walked away home telling my aunt about Onew.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sadly, One more chapter and the story's over : But I hope you enjoyed :]

ALSO! If you didn't remember who in the world who Yeoung was, Look right here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1359/21/marrying-a-kingka-key-onew-shinee